PDA

View Full Version : Women feeling less sexy because of -none?

MaxiMog
01-26-2003, 02:10 AM
Human (Homo sapiens) responses to the pig (Sus scrofa) sex pheromone 5 alpha-androst-16-en-3-one.

Filsinger EE, Braun JJ, Monte WC, Linder DE.

Previous studies have suggested that the pig sex pheromone 5 alpha-androst-16-en-3-one may function as a human sex pheromone. Two hundred male and female college students were assigned to one of four odor conditions (androstenone, methyl anthranilate, skatole, and a no-odor control) and were asked to rate photographs of a male stimulus and to rate their own mood in the presence of each odorant. There was a significant overall sex by treatment condition interaction. Men in the androstenone condition rated the stimulus male as more passive, and women in the androstenone condition rated themselves as less sexy; these effects were specific to the androstenone condition.

MaxiMog
01-26-2003, 02:11 AM
And just in case you don\'t know, skatole is just sh!t-scent.

Elana
01-26-2003, 05:21 AM
The same article had this to say about Nol...

38 men and 38 women wore a necklace with a pendant containing androstenol during sleep. The next morning, the number of social interactions of the subjects was assessed and it showed that women wearing the necklace had had significantly more and more intensive contact with men than subjects in the control group. It was presumed that human pheromones had the potential to facilitate inter-sex communication.

Wolfe
01-26-2003, 09:20 AM
i knew i liked -nol for a reason /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
01-26-2003, 05:02 PM
-Nol is my favourite pheromone too so far! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I just need to tweek things a bit to stop the LJBFs /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wolfe
01-26-2003, 05:04 PM
AE/w \'s -nol+SoE is a fine balance of -nol on me..makes it easy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-26-2003, 05:07 PM
as far as LJBF\'S thats where the silver tongue comes into play /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
01-26-2003, 10:26 PM
Wolf, (thats where the silver tongue comes into play) I wana see , I wana see....hehehe!!! Im thinking of a real nice place for you to put that... Just kidding..LOL!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-27-2003, 01:43 AM
Now include Rone a1 and couplins in that discussion and WAGG now also.

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 05:03 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

CptKipling
01-27-2003, 05:12 AM
\"as far as LJBF\'S thats where the silver tongue comes into play\"

Thats the way I see it!
No woman can resist my charms, so I decide if it\'s LJBFs

lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
01-27-2003, 05:31 AM
It\'s not your charms they can\'t resist /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-27-2003, 09:31 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

You know me Elana, I cant help it!