PDA

View Full Version : interesting

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 07:32 PM
i was at a pet shop today and in the cat section, they were selling cat pheromones. no joke..

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 07:35 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

For some reason, pheromones are credible for every species but us. Isn\'t that strange? Cat pheromones, insect pheromones, plant pheromones, the whole world has pheromones -- and yet so many people don\'t believe PEOPLE have pheromones. silly

bundyburger
01-25-2003, 07:56 PM
Interesting you mention cats. I have a brother and sister. My brother treats our cat with a lot of contempt (he hates it!) The cat avoids him like the plague. As soon as he walks in the door it magically isn\'t where it was anymore. lol But it has no problem with me at all. Until I where anything with -none in it. It doesn\'t like me when I wear it and looks confused as all $%^#.

Yet the dog doesn\'t sem to even notice that I smell different!

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 08:01 PM
so noone but me is cheezy enough to pun about going out to get pussy? /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 08:04 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif apparently /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 08:12 PM
The other day when wearing PI/NPA a dog outside a coffee shop put it\'s tail between its legs, bowed its head, and laid down as I walked by it. Normally dogs love me, as I\'m a dog person. Interesting. I figured some aggressive guy beat the dog or something.