PDA

View Full Version : Need some info

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Well, what to say. I am a newbie when it comes to this. I am a Flair bartender and I have been thinking of using some of the products on Love-scent for a while. I guess the reason I havent is because of all the information I didnt have. I have read a lot of the posts and must thank everyone in advance. You seem to help out all the Newbies (like myself) with the advice of pros. That being said, I currently wear Abercrombie and Fitch \"Woods\" cologne. I am thinking of purchasing PI/m unscented. I guess my question would be, Does anyone know if that is a good cologne for that product?

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 03:14 PM
and you plan on using this when?..while working as a bartender?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 03:16 PM
While at work is a definite. But also when I got to the bar just to drink and have fun.

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 03:21 PM
well, unless you\'re working a all ladies bar you\'d best stay away from heavy doses of -none and go with a -nol base like SoE or your tips will most likely go poof from all the guys
just IMHO though ya know..do what you think is best for you from all you\'ve read here

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 03:26 PM
Good point about the tips, I didnt think about that. But then again, You would be surprised how much anyone would tip in a performance bar. But even if I didnt wear it at work, would the cologne be an sufficient cover for the odor of unscented PI/m?

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 03:55 PM
thats a unknown cologne to me so cant say, howevrer most will cover if they are a true \'woodsy\' type, though you might need to refresh it after several hrs.(the cologne, not the -mones)