PDA

View Full Version : WAGG

Bruce
01-25-2003, 01:17 PM
Hi Folks,
Got a \"now it can be told\" story for you. Several weeks ago we began testing a new and very different/unique unscented pheromone product prototype. Some forum members were involved in the study, which unlike the EW beta test required submission of a survey. So, we asked test subjects to refrain from posting anything about the product (codenamed \"WAGG\") until we had collected all the surveys, which we now have done.

I hope to post the compiled results of the survey soon, but a number of forum members who took part in the testing are anxious to open discussion so..... have at it.

Thanks to all those who helped with the study. It looks like we have a very interesting new product which may well open up a whole new direction in pheromone technology.

Bruce

franki
01-25-2003, 01:20 PM
Can you tell us what was in the bottles you sent us, Bruce?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Bruce
01-25-2003, 01:26 PM
All I can tell you at present is that there is absolutely none of any of the pheromones you have ever used before, which shows you the change of direction here.
Bruce

Elana
01-25-2003, 01:27 PM
How exciting! When are we going to hear more?

franki
01-25-2003, 01:29 PM
You can ask some of the established forum members. They have experimented with this stuff for a few weeks now.

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 01:31 PM
well franki..seems you did, so SPIT it out, what it\'d do for you??????

bivonic
I think it was named after this guy...

http://www.wagg.com/aboutme.htm (\"http://www.wagg.com/aboutme.htm\")

**DONOTDELETE**
It smells like clean pit sweat. I really like the smell. It didn\'t attract anyone when I wore it. And it had the odd effect of giving me violent nightmares if I slept in it. I think it\'s very testosterony. That\'s my Wild Ass Guess.

franki
01-25-2003, 01:43 PM
This is one of the things I wrote in the survey:

> Note:
>
> The only thing I noticed is that it maybe made women
> more comfortable with me than when I am using TE
> (without TE). In the few times I used it I got some
> attention (from TE or WAGG) without the intimidation
> factor of the none. That is my SWAG. I could be
> totally off base ......

I did have a very interesting hit with it with a young woman very openly flirting at the train station (underground), but that could have been from the TE I was wearing. Actually I don\'t want to draw my conclusions based on just a few observations.

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 01:45 PM
well poo, i get that w/o -mones at all..lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Bruce
01-25-2003, 01:46 PM
Elana,
Ooops. One thing I should have mentioned is that this product was designed, and quite carefully so, to be used for men. We had two women (1 lesbian) participate in the study just to see what might happen, but all other testing has been on guys.

Bruce

franki
01-25-2003, 01:47 PM
I (almost) never have women flirting at places like train stations. Usually they are very reserved. The girl in question used quite a bit of body language, spreading her legs (while she was sitting) etc,

Elana
01-25-2003, 01:49 PM
It\'s still fun hearing about new products. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Let\'s hear from more of the testers.

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 01:51 PM
so Bruce, who makes it?? and will will it be available to general public 4 use?

Bruce
01-25-2003, 01:55 PM
I guess I might as well say what some subjects have guessed already that WAGG stands for \"What a great guy\", which is the effect the manufacturer maintains guys should notice with this stuff.

As I have mentioned before, androstenone-heavy products are often the kiss of death to the image of guys who are already suffering from the CEE (Clint Eastwood Effect); ie: lone wolf or otherwise threatening-looking. WAGG was designed to conteract rather than augment this common male problem.
Bruce

franki
01-25-2003, 01:56 PM
Hey, that means I was right about counteracting some of the negative influences of NONE /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
01-25-2003, 02:21 PM
Hmm . . . very interesting . . . .

I really didn\'t notice hardly any difference when I wore mixes such as SMD#1 or JB#1 . Now by itself was a different matter.

I\'ve had a lot of people (mostly friends and aquaintences), both male and female, come up to me and initiate conversations. Unlike the more zany/chatty/flirty conversations that I got from SOE the ones from WAGG were long somewhat serious discussions. Everyone also seemed to hang on every word that came out of my mouth.

As for anything remotely sexual, I did get hair flips from this one gal that I sat down next to on the bus, but that was it.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 02:23 PM
From a woman\'s point of view, it\'s another one of those nice products to have around as a Virtual Sweetie. It\'s a really good guy smell.

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 02:27 PM
Red did it turn you on in any way?, or just smell nice to you?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 02:30 PM
It didn\'t make me instantly hot but it did give me very pleasant thoughts about men. Specifically, lying with my head on SDR\'s shoulder (so my nose is near his pit) after sex and thinking how much I like him.

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 02:52 PM
heh, ought to be named LovePotion#9 then /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
01-25-2003, 02:55 PM
Some of my other observations while using TE/WAGG: A woman following me around in the gym, girls that were all going to sit near me in a allmost empty classroom, ..

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 02:56 PM
That\'s just \'cause you\'re cute.

franki
01-25-2003, 02:57 PM
Maybe I am cute, but I am scaring people away too (I am tall), especially when I wear none. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

krtel
01-25-2003, 03:08 PM
I can\'t wait for you to announce the product and give some specs on it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Ah, I\'m experiment crazy I tell you! lol.

- Krish

upsidedown
01-25-2003, 04:59 PM
OK, a few of my impressions on WAGG. You might go to the restroom right now, and get you something to drink on the way back by the kitchen, as this is going to be a bit long.

First, I\'m glad to know what WAGG stands for. I had really been wondering.

But, learning what the product is SUPPOSED to do helped me look back on my experiences with it with a different outlook on the results I got.. I kept a journal of my results, and applications, including when I wore WAGG by itself and when I used it with other products. I spent most of my time evaluating it from the standpoint of sexual hits rather than \"what a great guy\" sort of hits. So, I sort of filled out my survey from that perspective. Now, I\'m looking back at my result from the \"what a great guy\" perspective.

My first thought... on the survey it asked me if I found that women acted differently around me. In all cases, I checked that I saw no change. Of course, since I\'ve used pheromones almost any time I\'ve been around women the past 7 months or so, I was sort of basing this on the fact that my life has already seemed better than the old days before pheromones. So, seeing no real difference wasn\'t necessarily a bad thing, it might have just meant that WAGG works equally as well as the other products. It would be interesting to test the product on people who have never worn pheromones to see what they observe while using it.

Now, I’ll give some impressions. I think I’ll give some examples of day to day encounters from my journal. I experimented with the product 13 or 14 times. First, I noticed from my journal though that I never really observed the more intimate type reactions, ie touching, hugging etc. when I wore WAGG by itself, but I did have some good experiences with it on. I did seem to have a lot of younger women (being in a college town I find that 95% if the women I come across are young college age) who did want to spend time talking to me. This isn\'t totaally unusual with mones on, but I did have more of this than I normally do the first night I wore WAGG out to eat. Eating at one of my regular restaurants one night, I had severel waitress stop to talk to me a little while. I get this a lot from waitresses I already know....but this particular night with WAGG by itself, I had several who I had never seen before come over to join in conversation with me as well. Could have been a coincidence.... might have happened anyway...don\'t know. But, the results were a bit out of the norm so this possibly was due to the WAGG. The reactions were friendly, not touchy feely or anything. But, I did sort of feel like I had become a focus of attention that night with many waitresses taking turns stopping by and visiting with me, some of them sitting down to visit.

I just checked my log of results and found another response at a restaurant on a different occasion while wearing WAGG alone, it says that a \"short chick with freaky hair\" that I\'ve never seen before (who was one of the waitresses, but not mine) seemed to enjoy herself talking to me a bit too much when passing by my table. I didn\'t count that as a hit. But, again, I wasn\'t looking for these types of reactions from WAGG, but now that I\'ve learned what it was supposed to do, some of my comments in my journal are standing out a bit more. But, I\'d say the reactions from WAGG alone were more social, more like I\'d expect from SoE, than what I normally expect from -none. However, it didn\'t seem to me that the kinds of friendly reactions I got were as consistent as what I get with SoE. But, I\'d have to do more testing to really verify this. It\'s just an impression, but not something I\'d argue stringently as being accurate. I\'d be curious to see what others think about its consistency.

I did find though that things seemed more like what I expect from pheromones when I combined WAGG with NPA. I essentially used a full dosage of WAGG (3 or 4 dabs) along with 1 drop of NPA, and the reactions were more touchy feely, with more dilated pupils and all. I was walking out of this same restaurant I mentioned earlier, but on a different occasion with WAGG and NPA. As I was heading out the door one of the hostesses saw me leaving, rushed over to open the door for me (which they usually do when they can) but when I walked up she held out her arm as I approached to give me a hug. So, being the \"what a great guy\" that I am, I obliged her with a little hug on my way out. Anyway, that was a bit out of the ordinary. Can\'t say that it was WAGG or not as I don’t really think I spent that much time around her for her to be affected by the mones. But, it did happen the night I happened to be wearing the WAGG.

I also have one other interesting reaction in my WAGG journal that I made note of at that same night in the restaurant. I had a cute 23 year old waitress that I met in there a couple of months ago. She will normally stop to speak to me when she sees me so I’ve established a friendly relationship with her already. Well, she was my waitress this particular night. But, they were very busy and she didn\'t have much time to spend helping me, and I didn\'t try to engage her in conversation since she was busy. Toward the end of my meal, she came to refill my drink, and when she finished and set it down I said \"thank you\" and went on with my meal. But, I noticed that she didn\'t leave, but was just standing there staring at me. I looked up at her and she was just staring at me with this smile on her face that I had never seen from her before. I just looked at her and in a puzzled voice asked \"what is it?\" She said \"you\'re not very talkative tonight” and continued to look at me with that smile. I said \"sorry, I\'ll do better next time.\" I kind of felt our conversation was pretty much the same as every other time I\'d been around her. So, who knows if this was due to the WAGG + NPA effect or not. Maybe it put her in the mood to want to do more talking with me? Don\'t know, and I hate to read too much into everything that happens, but just pass on the results for what they’re worth.

Sorry if this post was kind of long, but for the sake of really helping evaluate the research project, and for the sake of those who weren\'t in the test group I just felt I had to kind of give a farily comprehensive impression of the product and how my day to day interactions went while wearing WAGG. Perhaps the WAGG did help soften the impressions that the NPA would normally have given off. Then again, as far as I can tell I seldom really suffer from the Clint Eastwood effect. I don’t really think I’m normally that intimidating a guy. Regardless, I hope to hear some of the experiences from the others and see how they compare to mine., as well as see the results of the compiled surveys. I don’t know if it’s supposed to be a standalone product or if it was intended to be an additive, but I suppose if the product does what it’s designed to do, I’d consider using it as an additive with every product or mix that I wear. I couldn’t hurt if it makes me seem more approachable.

Wolfe
01-25-2003, 06:08 PM
i hope everyone else is as percise as that..heck with it being long, i want the facts as ppl see them /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 07:07 PM
These comments have not been influenced by others comments, and are taken from memory of my impressions. I was one who guessed what WAGG meant.

As I said after the first day of use, what I noticed was a kind of \"taking familiarity for granted, sitting around the kitchen table comfort kind of response.\"

I noticed no improvements in random sexual hits, but did not use it in a date situation.

I used it only in combo, and found myself wanting to reduce the dose to no more than 3 dabs. My best hit was on the day after I stopped using it. See below appendix here.

My one concern is the LJBF effect!
Therefore I suspect it will be crucial to consider the ratio between WAGG and -none/-rone, as we don\'t want to saturate the VNO with secondary mones.

Appendix to my post for scientific types, such as the WAGG inventor (don\'t be a stranger, dude! We are a resource! JVK likes us...):

We don\'t know yet how the VNO works, and it\'s not clear that it\'s just a \"shape of receptor vs shape of molecule\" thing. There is one theory that it is the vibration of a molecule that determines smell, not it\'s shape, and this might also apply to pheromones/VNO.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=64&ncid=64&e=1&u=/fo/20030122/bs_fo/2ceea75ada6866852dfc6f7fa55e9294 (\"http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=64&ncid=64&e=1&u=/fo/20030122/bs_fo/2ceea75ada6866852dfc6f7fa55e9294\")

If this were true, then proportion and harmony among pherochemicals would be EVERYTHING. This is why I still like the idea of using the phi ratio, and musical mathematics, etc., in phero mixing, as this is how nature achieves harmony and proportion. Call me crazy.

SwingerMD
01-26-2003, 12:02 AM
Upsidedown,

Too long? Not at all. It\'s good to have all of that detail.

In all it looks as if you pretty much had the same type of results that I got when wearing WAGG.

Now that I know what it is designed for, I kinda wished I used it on my interview last Wed /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif . In fact I was considering, but decided to play it safe with my proven arsenal. Oh, well.

upsidedown
01-26-2003, 12:25 AM
Boy, I need to be in bed. It\'s late here, and I\'ve trying to go off, but I keep seeing new posts and just have to check one last time before going to bed, and then feel the need to respond.

But, SwingerMD, you mentioned using this on an interview. We see this question pop up on here from time to time, as well as an occasional question about what the best pheromone is to use on a resume. I\'m wondering if perhaps WAGG would be the pheromone that might fill this niche reaquirement for interviews and resumes? Don\'t know, just a thought.

MaxiMog
01-26-2003, 01:02 AM
Now that the surveys are in, how long is it gonna take until you receive official word on it from the producers?

Watcher
01-26-2003, 01:53 AM
Ive used WAGG also a couple of thoughts.

On its own
- Makes me focused but yappy and occasionally more aggressive
-Study + memory is better
-Women 40+ really hit on me hard.
-Got less tired and felt more energetic (higher testostrone levels)

With Alter ego for men in a WAGG:AG(M) ratio of 1:5
- It really made women hang around and chat and flirt even more than AE on its own. This neturalised the run away effect of AE countered the Anone.
-Increased metabolism, ive lost some weight and muscle tone improved. & also eaten more recently ive been hungrier also.
-Umm not much else pretty well matches the above, im using it still and have ODed with really amazing results it will be my first purchase.
Bruce said same size and similar price to SOE and also similar Pheromone content weighting around 5 mgs of the mystery stuff heres my mega combo

EW & PCC & Alter ego or perfect 10 & a1 & NPA & WAGG

So we will have
2 types of couplin products
Arone Anol and Anone
a1
NPA secret ingredients
WAGG

8 + pheromone types add some realm also and heck we have limitless possibilities and also its going to liven things up around here with different mixes, im not naming anything as far as WKM or DD mixes, so folks get on it, this is an amazing product that fills some existing holes in our arsenals and could get interesting.

frenchie
01-26-2003, 04:20 AM
hi all,
okay, here are my observations about WAGG. First of all, I love the name ! sounds a lot better than all the others.
I\'ve used it on its own only during about 7-10 days, wore it (3 dabs on tshirt) about every 2 days.

No bad side effect on me (unlike you, FTR - but you seem rather sensible to a lot of products), just made me feel relaxed, good. One very interesting effect, at least on me : it didn\'t make me feel aggressive at all (every time I wore PIm it did : I felt kind of dominant and alpha-like) - I consider it\'s a big advantage and it doesn\'t make girls scared or submissive.
I also felt more energetic (but I\'m also using some Xenadrine at the moment, so I don\'t know which one had this effect). But I never felt bad.

Effects on people (women, for me):
I noticed the first effects (whatever they are) about 4 hours after I put it on (no less than 3 hours after) : someone touching my hair in a very affectionate way, a girl I\'d never seen before giving a big hug...and several girls staring at me. And a girl talking to me about my eyes so that everyone could hear it (unfortunately I had to go - I suppose the rest of the night would have been great !).
These effects, especially the last one, happened about 7-10 days after wearing WAGG. Apparently, not a magic stuff within the 5 minutes you get into a club.

It does smell strong, like sweat or good old PIm. But it\'s nice (better than TEw) and nobody seemed to be annoyed by it.

I\'m longing to read the others\' observations ! My conclusion, for today, is that it\'s a product I would like to have in my secret box...

Have a nice day
Frenchie

MadMaxx
01-26-2003, 06:30 AM
Doesn\'t anybody have anything negative to say about WAGG?
I find it interesting that for some people it cancels out the negative effects of -none. For me, WAGG seemed to affect me the same way that PI/m or Andro 4.2 does. It basically made me a bit irritable and short-tempered. It was able to do that to me despite the fact that I would continue to use my regular combo with EW in it, which normally keeps me in a really good mood. I never noticed anything positive from the WAGG. The people who already know me behaved consistently(no better,no worse), but those who didn\'t know me were posssibly scared off, similar to when I wear too much -none.

DrSmellThis
01-26-2003, 06:33 AM
It might have cancelled out some positive effects of -none for me too, I\'m not sure. That\'s why I said it might cause LJBF.

I hope it can enhance something like AE, but I\'m not sure about it. More testing needs to be done.

I\'m hopeful that it can work, but I suspect ratio is important. I wonder if it affects the VNO.

bivonic
01-26-2003, 08:42 AM
Hey Bruce -

Do you have a timetable for availability of WAGG? I\'m looking to place an order next week, I heard price structure similar to SoE?

Thanks!

upsidedown
01-26-2003, 10:01 AM
Bruce, can you tell us how many people were sent test samples? I\'m just curious how many testers the compiled survey results will represent.

CptKipling
01-26-2003, 10:52 AM
Hey guys.

My testing phase was a bit drawn out because I only really had school as a testing ground, so I tried to include as many occasions as possible within a reasonable timeframe.

I will post a longer evaluation soon, but as a taster...

When I was testing with SOE, I went to a trade fair. We were running a competition, and because I was bored I suggested we go around the other stalls and get them to enter. They had to write down there name and a contact number.
So me and a friend went around to some of the stalls, most of them occupied with ladies, which is always nice! The amount of people was as you would expect, using a confident sales approach anyway, apart from two stalls...
The first had two really good looking girls on them, and they said no first of all /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif The next stall along was occupied by about 8 girls, ranging from about 5-8 in attractiveness. They were very welcoming, and wanted more of my attention. They said maybe, and I said that wasn\'t good enough! They said maybe if I bought something from their stall, yadayada. I said no way! They agreed to take part, but seemed to want me to stay, getting some very friendly body language from two in particular. It had the friendly edge of SOE, but with an added \"longing\", not quite in a sexual way though. I stole some sweats from them and went back to my stall.
We went back to the 1st girls after 10 mins or so, and they were a lot more talkative, talking about the day etc. I got them to take part, and the best looking one wrote down her name and number (home). Just as she wrote he home number, she looked at my in a sort of cheeky way and said (I had better give you my mobile number aswell\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol. This was a hit, because all the other phone numbers were home numbers (psychology, conform to the norm and do what everyone else is doing, but she didn\'t!), and it was the look in her eye! Also, as a cultural thing, a mobile number is better than a home number as a hit sign. This was not typical SOE action. Funniest part was, my girlfriend was in a stall oposite! You\'ll just have to trust me when I say I had no intention with anyone but her.

Don\'t know about anyone else, but WAGG seemed to take away some of my sex drive, and the first few times of application it made me depressed and irritable.

franki
01-26-2003, 11:15 AM
I think you should use it in combination with a high -none product for better results. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-26-2003, 11:17 AM
I did! But I wanted a simple SOE test.

bsxs
01-26-2003, 11:20 AM
Is there anyway I can buy WAGG?

bivonic
01-26-2003, 11:39 AM
Can someone try an OD test of only WAGG & report the results.

Thanks!

DZorro
01-26-2003, 11:49 AM
This defenantly sound like an exciting new product. When will we be able to buy it here bruce ???

CptKipling
01-26-2003, 11:55 AM
No bsxs

Where would you like the OD to be performed?

bsxs
01-26-2003, 11:58 AM
This looks like a great new product, I can\'t wait until it goes up for sale.

bivonic
01-26-2003, 12:03 PM
Your call cap, be interested in a large audience (night club) as well as a more refined setting like a Starbucks.

CptKipling
01-26-2003, 12:08 PM
bsxs, I didn\'t mean to come across as harsh. Hopefully the product will be available soon.

bivonic, I\'ll see what I can do. I\'m continuing testing anyway, now testers can perform the same test and compare results.

Bruce
01-26-2003, 01:04 PM
It is nearly certain we will sell WAGG here, and it could be as soon as a couple of weeks, but there is a little red tape to clear up first, so I can\'t give you a definite date yet.
Bruce

bsxs
01-26-2003, 02:02 PM
What company produces WAGG?

cuddlebear
01-26-2003, 04:22 PM
I\'ve been away a few eons and didn\'t realize discussion had been opened on WAGG. I already did the OD test after inadvertently spilling half the bottle on the floor ...decided to wipe it off the floor with my hand and then all over me. I think I was the first to complete the survey /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Some dude very nearly started a fight with me (over lottery tickets, no less), but on the positive side, a cashier at the supermarket gave me more than average attention and then, much to my shock, circled her name on the receipt. That\'s a first! I had never seen her before. My female friends at the natural food store started acting really goofy-happy around me when I wore the stuff. But for me WAGG really started to shine when combined with my favorite combo of Nol Concentrate plus Polo Sport. Worked better than WAGG by itself. Because my experimentation time was cut short by my spilling mishap, I didn\'t get to come to the conclusive results I would have liked to. But I am near certain I would buy the stuff ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
01-26-2003, 05:33 PM
Cuddlebear,

Now that\'s very interesting /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . I was at a dance class this past week and decided to put on one dab behind each ear and two on the throat (I have been dabing this on my shirt all the other times). About 30 minutes into the class both of my instructors were goofing off (usually very serious), laughing hysterically as well as a bunch of my other classmates. Thought it could possibly be residual SOE on my jacket, but I just had it cleaned plus it was in my pack on the other side of the room.

abductor
01-26-2003, 05:57 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------
..so I can\'t give you a definite date yet..
Bruce.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hi boss,
and about the price, do we have something?

cuddlebear
01-26-2003, 06:30 PM
Yeah there seems to be something in WAGG that brings out the giddy-happy in at least some women ... glad to hear your account ... that sorta confirms my observations in the food store ... I don\'t know about you but I can use a product that does that ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2003, 06:34 PM
God knows women could stand a few more men that have that effect on them. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bsxs
01-26-2003, 07:29 PM
I want to put in a pre-order.

cuddlebear
01-26-2003, 07:39 PM
Hey, Bruce might do that ... he seems reasonably sure that he will be carrying the product ... he mentioned \"red tape\", though. Pre-ordering, if done by everyone who is interested, might give him a better idea of how much to stock ...

bsxs
01-26-2003, 07:42 PM
Lol, put me first in line, this looks exactly what I\'m looking for. Since I revolve around my humor and some girls don\'t get it, I need that for them.

upsidedown
01-26-2003, 07:45 PM
I can\'t believe we haven\'t had more testing post responses on here. I guess we just need to give them more time, but I\'m wanting to hear what others have experienced with this product.

SwingerMD
01-26-2003, 07:50 PM
Cuddlebear,

I\'m thinking that this giddy-happy thing might be signs that the amount you have on is very close to an OD. I pretty much followed directions and dabed a max of 4 on clothing just before I sent off the survey. BTW did you also get these rxns when you dabed WAGG onto your clothes or did you dab onto your skin?

I\'ll try again with the dabs of WAGG alone onto the pulse pts at my next class and at the next dance I go to.

druid
01-27-2003, 12:19 AM
how does one get in on the wagg testing?

DrSmellThis
01-27-2003, 04:08 AM
first couple of times it made me really sleepy. effect was less after that.

CptKipling
01-27-2003, 04:51 AM
So far, what have people noticed by way of emotional responces from themselves?

I found that my first two applications (4 dabs) made me slightly depressed. This affect was more pronounced when I put a dab on my chin.

But after continued use these affects went away. My libido was slightly stunted aswell, but again those affects went away.

DrSmellThis
01-27-2003, 04:57 AM
Similar to A1 for me, but not as freaky. Side effects lessened with time for me too.

Has anyone got a feel for how it works with -none?

DrSmellThis
01-27-2003, 05:01 AM
By the way, Bruce, congratulations on being able to introduce an innovative new product. This kind of thing is the ideal direction for me to see.

CptKipling
01-27-2003, 05:02 AM
Not on it\'s own, I did some limited testing with SOE/NPA/AE, but never strait none/WAGG.

Bruce, how many ingredients are there in WAGG?

Doc, do you think there is some A1 in there? Or just something similar?

CptKipling
01-27-2003, 05:08 AM
Yes its certainly completely different from anything I have tried before, these new suppliers could be usefull new freinds! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Good work (again) Bruce!

Oh and thank you for including me in the testing phase.

DrSmellThis
01-27-2003, 05:33 AM
I doubt A1, since Bruce said everything is unique.

This is just sheer speculation, but, regarding the 16-androstenes, which are the most likely phero-candidates, I wonder if it\'s androstadienol, or the 3 alpha (beta)-androstenols. These are the parents of -nol, and it would make sense to put them on clothes for the same reason as A1 -- they are parent mones that easily reduce to the simpler mones (-nol or -none) when exposed to aerobic coryneform bacteria (which metabolizes testosterone and produces odour from extracts of sweat).

belgareth
01-27-2003, 06:09 AM
The females generally were more comfortable and easier to talk to. I felt more like talking and did a lot more flirting. Lots of positive body language from young and middle aged women. Never noticed any of the aggressiveness I see with strong none products.

Wore it a couple times in conjunction with nol and rone (see Wolfe\'s doing lunch thread) with great results. Didn\'t get any DIHL but did get a lot of attention. It will probably be great worn with a high none product

jose
01-27-2003, 06:25 AM
When I received mine in the mail, it was practically half full, so I can only test it twice. Once was 2 dabs on a short, went to the mall got no visible reactions. Had lunch with a group of people still nothing out of the ordinary. Second time was a OD test, I massage most of it on my leather jacket collar. Went to the movies with a friend to see if I can get a response out of her, still nothing. I wore WAGG alone with no combinations of other products. I wrote down in my survey that this is a product I would probably not buy.

Bruce
01-27-2003, 08:56 AM
The testing is now over, but I received a few PMs wondering how the subjects were picked. With the EW you may remember, we just allowed folks to assign themselves to be subjects. Data received this way can and was very useful \"feedback\", but we were looking for something a little more scientific with WAGG, so I tried to pick forum members at random.

PM answer
--------
I am not sure who all the manufacturer sent bottles to. He sent me 20 to be given to 20 forum members picked at random from regular visitors. I just went into a few popular threads one day and started clicking on names that were at all familiar faces on the forum. They could have been anyone of 40-50 regular folks.
-------

Bruce

cuddlebear
01-27-2003, 09:59 AM
The WAGG was always applied to my clothes .. I never got to direct skin applications ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
01-27-2003, 10:05 AM
Don\'t remember seeing a reply to a post I made earlier. Has any OD tests been run yet? Just curious to see if the typical -none based OD symptoms are a risk or if it\'s all good, maybe get more of a positive effect.

TIA.

Track0714
01-27-2003, 10:12 AM
WAGG Comments

The Sample came in a 3ml bottle about half full. Using my calibrated dropper, I had about 1.75ml of WAGG for testing.

First went three days wearing no Pheros and several showers to hopefully minimize effect of other pheros. Before WAGG testing, was mostly using RM with SOE or Realm/m spiked with NPA.

The first week, used 2 drops of WAGG each day, one drop applied behind each ear and side of the neck. The first time I put this stuff on, I got very anxious. It was very similiar to the first time I tried A1. By the end of the week, i built up a tolerance and did not notice the anxious feelings anymore. It had me biased to thinking a main ingredient was A1.

At work, women where goofy-happy around me. A few times i thought to myself i need to OD on A-none to stop the goofiness. now I am thinking, is it a \"SOE\"-A1 type mix, where A1 is turning the \"SOE\" chatty effect into a goofy-happy effect. I havent tried it yet, but I will try a SOE/A1 combo to see what happens. I wonder if 2 drops of WAGG is an OD, and women acting goofy is the OD reaction

Did not notice any effect from WAGG on men at work.

At home, during the week of testing with WAGG, I had sex with wife 3 times. She initiated it 2 times. lately, it is very unusual for her to initiate sex. Was it WAGG or not, you be the judge. Wife never acted goofy, most likely because, I applied the 2 drops of WAGG around mid-morning each day. less risk of OD effect by the time i got home in the evening.

Shopping and Dining out, bought some stuff at Home Depot, nice blonde was running the register. As I got ready to pay, lots of hand touching by her as she took my credit card, handing me the slip to sign, handing me a pen, giving my card back. The wife even noticed, once we were back in the truck, she goes \"what was all that hand touching about?\". I said \" I have no idea, maybe she is just friendly\".

Next, goto Lone Star Steakhouse with wife. Hostess tells us there is a 30 minute wait, so we wait in the bar section. Wife and I are talking and I say someting stupid, not really a joke, and a brunette a few feet away starts laughing, and says \" you are so funny\". she moves closer. My wife and the brunette\'s date both have that concerned \"whats going on\" look.

The Second week, I have about 0.5ml of WAGG left, mixed it with Realm/m-NPA. didnt notice any difference between Realm/m-NPA and Realm/m-NPA-WAGG.

I can\'t wait for this stuff to go on sale on Love-Scent

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 10:14 AM
DAAG! That\'s some good results! The instructions that came with the product said not to put it on your skin, to put it on clothes. I wonder if your success had anything to do with the fact that you put it on your skin.

bivonic
01-27-2003, 10:55 AM
Sounds like potent stuff, as the affects of putting on your skin could be hazardous (i.e. A1 headaches). I want some too /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

SonnyBlack
01-27-2003, 02:20 PM
ok well I just have one question about this new product: since it calms some of the clint eastwood effects that some guys that produce too much none get...does this mean that it makes you look weaker...and not get respect ???

SwingerMD
01-27-2003, 02:43 PM
That\'s what I\'ve been wondering. Will be testing that later this week.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 02:44 PM
No, that means it\'s meant for the Clint Eastwood type. Are you the Clint Eastwood type? If not, then maybe this would be not so much your product.

Gerund
01-27-2003, 03:10 PM
WAGG was some interesting stuff. I also took to applying it to my skin after noticing no effects (on me or others) from clothing application.

By itself or combined with other products, WAGG seemed to have a slight \"soothing\" effect on women... maybe as if making them feel more \"content,\" somehow, so that they could focus on me as someone approachable.

The most marked effect was on me. The most accurate thing to say is that it changed my internal dialogue for the better. I felt more confident, but it was a serene confidence, not a challenging confidence. I somehow felt more comfortable in my own skin.

I experienced no negative side-effects, and said that I would definitely buy the product.

frenchie
01-27-2003, 05:30 PM
\'The most marked effect was on me. The most accurate thing to say is that it changed my internal dialogue for the better. I felt more confident, but it was a serene confidence, not a challenging confidence. I somehow felt more comfortable in my own skin\'

Right, Gerund. That\'s what I noticed, as a gay woman : PIm had made me rather nervous (I used it twice only and only got one useless DIHL), WAGG is just the right stuff on this point of view.
I suppose if you feel serenely confident, others will see you the same way and talk to you more easily.

No negative side effects on me either.

Frenchie

Watcher
01-27-2003, 05:32 PM
I found that WAGG improved my confidence in the same way no end. This could be an interesting product in future mixes.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 12:35 AM
My impressions from testing WAGG:

WAGG smells similar to the pheromones I\'ve gotten from Bruce before, but not any one in particular. When I first sniffed it it reminded me of the scent used in bee traps to attract yellowjacket wasps. I felt alittle anixous and light headed the first couple of times I applied it, but got used to it quickly. I used it daily over a one week period, with no other pheros, but with a cover scent. I applied from 2 to 5 dabs, once or twice a day (morning and/or evening). Effects on other people: None that I could detect. It did not seem to attract any additional attention towards me from males or females. It did not generate or enhance affection or sexual responses from my wife. Towards the end of the week I wished I had a larger sample of WAGG to try combining with my other pheros, as I began to miss using them. To be fair to WAGG, the week I tested it did not lend itself to the kind of relaxed social interactions pheros work best in for me. My wife and I were very busy with family, school, and work activities, and little time for play.

My conclusions: For me, WAGG by itself was not as effective in influencing people I wore it around as combinations of the other pheros I have used (combos of none, nol, rone, and A1). It had an initial effect on me (light headedness) that went away or became unnoticable with continued use.

I would consider acquiring more WAGG to do further testing, particularly in combination with other pheros, and in a variety of social situations. From the comments of the other testers, WAGG experiences have been varied, but generally positive. I am very happy to see that Bruce is continuing to investigate and add other potentially useful pheros to our arsenal.

Thanks!

jose
01-28-2003, 09:19 AM
I\'m going to agree with Ptolemy we need more testing the bottle I got was half full. For me I like to look for visible reactions,(long eye contact, touching,paying more attention to you than usual) I don\'t like to assume that someone was content or relaxed around me and say it was WAGG if that\'s the way they are most of the time.

Watcher
01-28-2003, 04:34 PM
2 things

- We should have got a bit more i reckon, perhaps as a gift for partaking in the trail (no offence meant to anyone but i ran out after 9 or 10 days.
-It smelt like the secret ingredients in NPA - not that they would be but thats what the scent reminded me of (probably given that NPA is scentless to i have the same thing with attraction unscented.
-The altered behaviour is a signal of at least the pheros have an effect, FTR and others are correct in that we need to take DIHL as a more involved intereaction and not just a glancing look.

CptKipling
01-28-2003, 04:48 PM
In responce to a post by the Doc.

How have people acted whilst on the pull with WAGG?

My first experiences were not very exciting, I though maybe WAGG was a bit of a failure on the pick-up scene (bearing in mind I was just teasing the ladies, my girlfriend wouldn\'t have been pleased!!).

But I persevered, and by chance I wore it on a day trip to London, where I had arranged to meet up with a girl (had met her about a year and a half ago, talked on IM sinse and become reasonable friends) and some of her friends with a few of my mates. She invited me to take my friends to the cinema, so we did. She is a shy person anyway, but I think she was feeling some attraction because she want saying much at all and was quite giggly (this is a realisation in hindsight). She wasn\'t displaying the usual mone hit signs, but sinse I wasnt fishing I want too bothered. But I noticed that whenever I struck up a conversation, or made a joke, or made eye contact, she became all cay (lol) and giggly, and as if she was nervous. I wasnt wearing any -none that day, and no chance of residue, I had a little SOE, but these aren\'t SOE hit signs. All these positives occured when I was being forward, but in a particular way.

Also, at the trade fair, I had to initiate a lot of the conversations and sell myself (oh, and the product...maybe) to them to get any responce, and to make myself stand out. Again, this is where the hits came.

The attitude was slightly cocky, but not too arogent. But most importantly very funny, and also kind, but that\'s not really a literal description. Basically, *knowing* that I had \"it\", but not being too aggressive, and acting a little benevolent at the same time.

I\'m not sure if you all will understand what I\'m trying to say about the attitude part, I will try and rephrase when it comes to me.

Watcher
01-28-2003, 04:58 PM
Attitude is important like a quite confidence. I worried less if i was being noticed by people and by chance mixed with AE to create a real interesting mix with the original 3 pheros of the mens newer version.
in a 1:5 ratio (WAGG:AE(M) new)
It wasnt as good for picking up ?
It has got this weird response though hasnt it cptkipling. I needed to stand out more to get noticed maybe it might be good mixed with SOE or NPA or even DD#1

CptKipling
01-28-2003, 05:22 PM
\"It wasnt as good for picking up ?\"

It certainly isn\'t your typical pick-up phero.

The responce is very interesting, it needs more testing (luckily I have some left, but not much!).

Has anyone else got any input to the responces/attitude discussion.

I have just made an order, so will ACTUALLY be able to continue my usual testing and experimentation. I will definately be looking at WAGG.

Watcher
01-28-2003, 05:39 PM
It wasnt a normal pick up phero - i guess we will just have to wait for the WAGG manufacuturer to comment as far as their pitch for the product. Are we able to put in an order already for the stuff ?
Keep us updated on youre usual testing outcomes i intend to get a hold of the stuff and also a AE(W) with the xtra EW.

Anyone interested in ordering EW go here. You get it free with a purchase of Alter ego via this link - we may as well help bruce to clear his stock out. http://love-scent.com/stone-lab/AE-copulins.html (\"http://love-scent.com/stone-lab/AE-copulins.html\")

Whitehall
01-29-2003, 08:38 AM
The first time I tried WAGG (two dabs to the skin of the neck) was on top of a usual, proven NPA/cologne mix. Went to my usual Friday after-work bar were people were unusually pre-occupied with their conversations - i.e. no one wanted to talk.

Later, I got the worst, most aggressive OD response ever. Two women sat next to me. The one next to me turned her back on me and her partner one seat over kept talking about some man who smelled, who stank, who reeked, all the while looking at me. Over and over. Finally they left. I did strike a conversation with two guys who showed up later - talked about politics, etc.

This was the worst OD I\'ve had to endure. I blame it on the WAGG but maybe the females were menstruating and were overly sensitive.

Later that night, I washed up a bit where I had applied the WAGG and applied an SoE pack over it all. Went to the local dance club and found people unusually talkative and friendly (at least one batch), even more so than with straight SoE. No sexual hits though. My guess is that it complimented and enhanced the SoE.

I tried WAGG by itself at work and at home with no noticable effects. No positive mood effects noted to myself either - maybe a bit negative but not too strong or clear.

Perhaps my first very bad experience made an unfair impression but I came away unimpressed.

Lee
01-29-2003, 09:22 AM
I also tested this product and my bottle came a little over half full but I figured that Bruce\'s recentt new products have been pretty strong, if not stronger by each newly released product. I really believe less is more when products are strong and I agree that this is a pretty strong product.

The instructions said to dab like 2 to 6 dabs on clothes, no mention of skin. I\'m not used to putting it on clothes but I smeared about 2 or 3 dabs on my collar area of my t-shirt. Unsatisfied, I put and extra dab behind each ear. Not sure if it\'s an OD.

The bottle smells like some type of wood smell. Like new furniture. Walk into a furniture warehouse and mix that in with some sweaty type smell and that\'s what this smells like. The smell on you probably disappears pretty fast though...it is unscented.

I have a female friend who is aware of my phero use and I go to her when I want opinions of the smell. She says it smells like pee but it\'s VERY faint and can only be noticed if really close to you, I\'m talking about her nose being less than an inch from the neck in order to smell the piss. But this goes away quick as it was newly applied. Later in the day, like 3 hours, the smell was not there. Could have disappeared way before that.

Effects on me: By the way, -none heavy products like RM and even TE make me agressive and anxious. I had a similar result with WAGG except not as intense. It\'s like a dulled down version of TE as far as smell goes.. It\'s definitely cleaner.

I go to school and mall and some other local places. I even try on clothes at some clothing store. No noticeable reactions, then again, my attept to meet people was not there as I was feeling quite nervous or anxious. Let\'s just say, I don\'t like that feeling. I had to put some SOE gel under my nose to calm me down.

On the survey, I put some negative remarks and probably would not buy the product. This is a VERY preliminary judgement as I haven\'t used it under the best social conditions and the fact that I was suffering from a pretty bad cold. I still have some sample left that I plan on using again now that I\'m much healthier. It was probably just a bad time for me to test the product.

I will test this thing out on clothes again soon and see if I get no reactions like before or get irritated again. Applying it on skin probably isn\'t the wisest idea.

frenchie
01-29-2003, 12:07 PM
hi all,
here is episode 2 of the WAGG-test... do you remember this girl talking about my eyes in a restaurant ?
I went there again last night - this girl is really cute and I wanted to do some more testing. So : 3 dabs of WAGG on my tshirt collar and there I go... We were about 10 around the table, having dinner, and this girl was still looking at me from time to time. I was looking at her too and we had the best eye contact I\'ve ever had, no shyness, just straight in the eyes...
The effect of WAGG on me was the same : just good confidence, no aggressivity, no nervousness.
There\'s a hifi shop on the other side of her restaurant\'s street - that\'s a good reason to go there again ! :-))

Since I wear pheros (of course not always), this is my first hit (what I call a hit - DIHL\'s or just very friendly reactions, even very close, are not hits, at least to my criteria). I think WAGG will be one of my favorites.

Can\'t wait to get a bottle, Bruce ! I haven\'t got very much left.

Frenchie

Gerund
01-29-2003, 12:56 PM
Yep, I concur, Frenchie. \"just good confidence, no aggressivity, no nervousness.\" My general experience with WAGG mirrors yours, as you observed in an earlier post. I will readily buy WAGG when it\'s available.

On a side note, it amuses me no end that my experience with a new pheromone product was pretty much identical to that of a Lesbian. This tends to confirm my long-held suspicion that I\'m a Lesbian trapped in a man\'s body! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Sorry, old joke, couldn\'t resist. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SyraBrian
01-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Seems to me that this product would be a perfect product to use if you\'re a mooch or a con artist!

The poor woman would think of you as a great guy, even as you swindled her out of her possessions!

Watcher
01-29-2003, 02:35 PM
It seems this product tends to improve the communication from women, some do in fact react negativly to it.
Others seem to react with an enhanced LJBF (lets just be friends and not sexually involved) - or youre not good enough to [bad word].
They want to be around u but stay away from going in a sexual direction, they want to talk to u, use u to get other male attention or just as a confidant.
It raises my aggression levels. - As far as a con artists if mixed with EW it could work ok. I might start a thread on possible WAGG mixes.

CptKipling
01-29-2003, 03:39 PM
Whitehall,

I also found that it compliments SOE nicely. Most of my testing was with SOE, because I was literally down to the dregs of my other pheros.

Anyone else any notable reactions/responces?

franki
01-30-2003, 11:11 AM
I would love to do some more testing, but I ran out of WAGG. I was so stupid to not be careful a few days ago, and half of the content of my bottle leaked away. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Any chance this product comes in a dropper top bottle instead of an open-mouth one, Bruce? Those open-mouth thingies are not for me, because I have two left-hands. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki

Whitehall
01-30-2003, 01:29 PM
I tried two dabs of WAGG to the neck last night before bed. I had vivid dreams of dreams of becoming involuntarily involved in murder of some Russian woman! Very strange.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2003, 01:48 PM
I had nightmares of committing murder, too, with it. It\'s not all that unusual for me to have nightmares, but it\'s always been that someone is coming after me. I\'d never before had one that I was the aggressor.

nbnbtc
01-30-2003, 04:58 PM
Hmm, two nightmare experiences with WAGG? Interesting. Maybe all the agression that is supressed during the day to create the \"what a great guy\" affect comes out as nightmares, that would make some sense since the negative emotions would have to be expressed somehow.

Watcher
01-30-2003, 10:05 PM
Actually my dreams have been more about incorparating my knowledge base when having WAGG applied (note newbies this isnt available yet to purchase for a few more weeks).
Like i re-run the days events etc. And a few dreams were quite pleasant in nature. No nightmares though.

upsidedown
01-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Watcher, have you actually slept with the WAGG on? I think those who repoeted the nighmares actually wore the stuff to bed. Is this what you did?

Watcher
01-30-2003, 10:14 PM
Well i applied a drop under my nose when i applied 2 to my shirt (probably why i ran out a bit quicker than others) and it was good i found for study. So yes i slept with the WAGG on ( i shower of a morning anyway) So heres my report as is. It proved to be quite interesting this WAGG - i do the same with my AE/WAGG mix which tends to put me out into a deep sleep no problem, i sleep as well as i do with PCC under my nose.
Did u have any similar responses with any of youre phero products.

upsidedown
01-30-2003, 10:31 PM
I\'ve seldom slept with phero products on. The one or two times I did leave on some product, I think it was PIm..or some other -none product. May have been NPA. But, I had a rather erotic dream...certainly nothing scary or frightening.

I did not wear ever wear WAGG to sleep. I wore it strictly on my clothing and never used it on my skin, and never wore any of the clothing with WAGG on it to bed.

Since this thread came out though, I have tried WAGG on 2 or 3 more occasions, just curious to see how it works now that I sort of knew what it was supposed to do. I did get some hits...sort of sweet type hits..wearing WAGG in combo with NPA and AE on different occasions. Don\'t know how much the WAGG contributed....which is why it will be good to now get the product out there in the hands of the masses to get a lot of experimenting and reporting on here.

DrSmellThis
01-31-2003, 03:45 AM
I wonder if the inventor has tried combining with -none, -rone, and -nol?

I know you\'re reading this! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Naughtymonkey
01-31-2003, 05:39 AM
Haven\'t read all of these posts but is there a date for release??

CptKipling
01-31-2003, 07:51 AM
All we know is a few weeks so far.

I didn\'t have violent dreams. I didn\'t have a single sex themed dream when wore it, which was a pain in the arse! It seemed to take the edge off my sex drive, but also kind of not. I guess it was less animal, which is also a pain in the arse! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
02-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Yes i did and yes im reading this and the inventor oh yeah i forgot about him. Hey how about WAGG with none rone nol and androstadienone.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2003, 11:44 AM
Ok, ok, enough playing coy about the inventor. Who is he?

Watcher
02-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Yes who is the inventor, FTR doesnt like playing coy for some reason, blunt and to the point is the best way to go.

SwingerMD
02-09-2003, 10:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

Sorry that it\'s been a while since I\'ve posted, been busy waking up early working for work(only a temp position though /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif ) plus had quite a few interviews lately. Anyhow I have a few more WAGG experiences that I would like to share.

The first was at my last dance class that I attended. About 60 min before class I put a dab of WAGG behind each ear. A week before during the previous class had done the same thing. I had some interesting results, but from this one gal in class, Nancey, it seemed to effectively repulse her. In fact it seemed if she was trying to keep the max possible distance from me while still dancing with me (annoying as hell since we had absolutely no connection whatsoever). Anyhow this week things were different.

After a few sec after partnering up with her for the first time, she started to play with her hair. Then she suddenly broke away. (Sigh) Just great! Another repeat of last week. But when she took her place in the rotation (with the next lead) I noticed that she put her hair down.

On succesive rotations I started to notice increasing body contact from her as well friendly banter (she\'s usually very shy and quiet). The big shocker came just after we had finished dancing to a very fast song that our instructor, Steve, challenged all of us to dance to.

\"Hey everyone I\'d like to all of y\'all attention here!\", shouts Steve ,\"Now all of you remeber this slide step move that we learned last week?\" A couple of us nodded. \"Good, hmm it was . . . \"scans the class sees me and points, \" it was him! <font color=red> (Who me!?) </font color=red> It was SwingerMD. He did that move at the end of a few phrases in this very fast song. Remember that discussion on musicality last week? Now that\'s what I want to see. (Looks at me and smiles.) That was so awesome man!\" Steven then starts to applaud and the rest of the class join in.

\"Way to go SwingerMD!\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Steven then puts on a song that we were dancing to earlier to show us the difference in feel now that we had danced to a very fast song.

\"Did we just rotate? Okay then rotate!\"

My next partner taps me on the shoulder from behind I turn and, \"Oh hi Nancey.\"

\"Hi SwingerMD. That was so amazing what you did.\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif \"We\'ll I . . . uh . . . I mean . . . it wasn\'t . . .uh . . . really . . . .\"she pulls me in close enough for me to feel her start sniffing my neck, \" oh mmmm . . . .\"

She then whispers, \"No it really was something.\" Then presses her cheek against mine.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I tried WAGG alone (one dab behind each ear) once again at a dance a few days later. All evening long, I had friends, aquaintences, and a lot of people that I don\'t remember (but they insist that they know me) come up to me and start conversations. Nothing sexual, but I got a lot of people asking me where I have been (also said they missed me) since they haven\'t seen me around and everyone said that I have moved away. (That\'s weird I have been going to a few regular dances).

I also tried WAGG alone at the same dosage for an interview that I had last week. The jury is still out since I don\'t know yet if I have gotten the second interview yet. I think I did make a very good impression on the supervisor, but we will see.

MadMaxx
02-10-2003, 07:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

I don\'t have much to say about WAGG. I only wore it with my regular combination, and noticed nothing positive. It had a negative effect on me; irritability and aggression(in a bad way). I think it made people not want to be involved with me.

An interesting point though. Many people are saying that WAGG affected them the same way as A1 at first; meaning the depression and headaches. Well, I use A1 and have never had either of those problems. A1 is amazing for me. It seems to do what some people like Swinger are reporting that WAGG does for him. Like Swinger, I go to dance classes. I was away from one class for 3 weeks, but only for one week of a different class. Basically, the people who knew me acted like I was their long lost brother that they were overjoyed to see again, and even the women at the class that I had never met before seemed to be so happy to get to dance with me.

Anyway, for me, A1 is very cool, but I am quite skeptical about Wagg. It could be a personal chemistry thing, I don\'t know.

SwingerMD
02-10-2003, 07:21 PM
MadMaxx,

That\'s interesting. With A1 I have yet to notice any positive or negative rxns on anyone else. A1 really starts to irritate me after more than two drops on the wrist (can\'t have it any closer to my nose than that).

I agree. Perhaps it could be a personal chemistry thing.

Watcher
02-10-2003, 07:27 PM
Once it is realised then i guess more people will use and we will get a better picture on how it works for a greater number of people.

SonnyBlack
02-10-2003, 07:38 PM
personnaly im dying for it to come out since I suffer from the lone wolf or clint eastwood effect...

MadMaxx
02-10-2003, 08:35 PM
I wouldn\'t get your hopes up. So much is dependent on chemistry. I used to suffer from the same problem, but WAGG accentuates the problem if anything.

Swinger; very interesting. I remember what you said about A1 a long time ago. I does not do that to me. I wear it on the neck and forearms and it gives me no problems, I am am convinced that it makes people feel like I am their good old buddy, and the woman also seem to act like we have some sort of long-term comfortable thing going on, even though with some of these women I hardly ever talk to them.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 08:44 PM
I can really see that. That\'s exactly the kind of man/relationship my mind conjures up, smelling WAGG.

MadMaxx
02-10-2003, 09:08 PM
FTR, actually, WAGG does not work for me. It is A1 that has that effect for me.

Also, can you please give me your opinion on my breast question on the Berger thread?

SonnyBlack
02-11-2003, 10:10 AM
but isnt WAGG supposed to cancel out some of the none effects one has and make one more approachable...I thought that was one of its purposes to help out guys with the lone wolf effect. I ask this to all the people who have tried WAGG already: WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK THIS PRODUCT DOES???WHAT EFFECT DOES IT HAVE ON HOW PEOPLE VIEW YOU???

franki
02-11-2003, 10:13 AM
In my experience this WAGG-stuff does exactly what it is supposed to do, erase the Clint-Eastwood-Effect. But then, I have only used it a few times and can\'t really draw conclusions and now I ran out of it unfortunately, because I would love to add this stuff to my phero arsenal.

SonnyBlack
02-11-2003, 10:18 AM
I really cant wait for it to come out...come on Bruce...whats the good word on this???????

cuddlebear
02-11-2003, 11:34 AM
Well, I don\'t know the latest \"good word\" on WAGG, but I was one of the test subjects and I did notice that the stuff did cause a giddy-happy response with more than one female. I have just started working with RONE and have noticed that it has some positive effect in making people more trusting of you. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
02-11-2003, 12:28 PM
Another future direction once commerically realised is Arone and WAGG.

Mtnjim
02-11-2003, 01:39 PM
\"Another future direction once commerically realised is Arone and WAGG.\"

And you reasoning behind this is? (just asking)

Watcher
02-11-2003, 06:49 PM
My reasoning is to get people thinking about possible mixes and combinations - the idea of half this forum to get the best possible pheromone product by mixing the best of others.

jose
02-12-2003, 07:33 AM
I think we should find out first if WAGG works good alone before deciding on mixes and combinations. So far I\'ve been reading more about people combining products together but not enough information about its effectiveness using WAGG solo.

CptKipling
02-12-2003, 08:26 AM
Jose,

I have found WAGG to be good on its own, and any speculation that I have made into mixes is simply to get the most out of the last few drops.

But I agree, we need to slow it down and let a larger audience evaluate it first.

jose
02-12-2003, 09:13 AM
Agreed Cptkipling. I\'ve tried WAGG by itself and haven\'t seen any noticeable effects, but then again I had very little in the bottle to begin with for more experimentation.

Mtnjim
02-12-2003, 10:22 AM
\"My reasoning is to get people thinking about possible mixes and combinations...\"
Thanks, got it.
I thought perhaps you knew something about the particular mix you suggested that we hadn\' heard aboutt.

upsidedown
02-12-2003, 03:23 PM
I did about half my testing with WAGG alone. I certainly didbn\'t see anything earhshattering with it alone. Certainly nothing sexual in nature. I did get extremely friendly and talkative people. Like I said in my earlier post....the results were similar to SoE....more social type responses on its own.

I only have maybe 6 or 7 trials to go on and would want more testing to settle on any solid conclusions...but that\'s my take. I don\'t think I would buy WAGG to use as a standalone product. I just didn\'t get the results I would have wanted....but it DID show potential as an additive to other established pheromone products. That\'s my take on it.

CptKipling
02-12-2003, 04:27 PM
Nothing specifically sexual here either, but perfect reactions for a product called \"What A Great Guy\", really comfortable, friendly...it was a real door opener.

I think thats a new \"technical\" phero phrase, door opener. A bit like SOE, it laid most of the ground work for you, it was just capitalising on it.

Watcher
02-12-2003, 05:55 PM
What a great guy, so good for being appearing good at parties, someone everyone else will remember - to be the life of the party.

As i said Compliemented by AE as a sexual product.

Wolfe
02-12-2003, 08:03 PM
PI/m{Or NPA}+SoE+WAGG(and a unscented SoE would be kick ass here) is the one i\'d like to try first.

DrSmellThis
02-13-2003, 02:57 AM
I think I came to the conclusion I wanted to keep it to one or two dabs.

CptKipling
02-13-2003, 08:01 AM
I\'ve done some testing along those lines wolfe, but I\'ll wait for general release before I report and finalise the ratios.

What do people think, which was best (or at least your favourite) with this product:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1045148498CptKipling\">

WAGG, clothing vs skin application
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">Clothing
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">Skin
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

cuddlebear
02-13-2003, 11:06 AM
Well, the instructions said put it on clothing, and I spilled half the bottle so I never got to try it on skin. Since I only wore it one way, I didn\'t put anything on the poll. But it did bring some interesting results when worn that way ...

CptKipling
02-13-2003, 11:20 AM
Cuddles, what responses did you get from babygirl? If you dont mind me asking... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

cuddlebear
02-13-2003, 11:46 AM
Didn\'t get to test on her, actually. My experiments were cut way short due to the spilling mishap. Nol seems to be the ticket with her anyhow. What I did get was a cashier at the supermarket who not only treated me unusually nice but also circled her name on my receipt. I also got some very interesting giddy-happy responses from women at a specialty food store I frequent. You know, I\'m not really sure what WAGG does exactly, but I wouldn\'t mind having it in my arsenal ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
02-13-2003, 11:53 AM
Thats too bad you didn\'t get to test on her...

I wore it a few times to see my gf, and the results were big! She was really lovey dovey, like she was even crazier about me than she already is! She was smiling with a huge grin 100% of the time aswell. I\'m not sure if I said this earlier and missed some out (was a while ago now), but it was amazing for me in this respect.

bivonic
02-13-2003, 11:55 AM
I can\'t remember if it was last night or the night before that I put a few drops on the front part of my shoulders (on the shirt). And I was talking to a girl &amp; she even said, \"&lt;bivonic&gt; you are such a great guy.\" I [bad word] you not!

CptKipling
02-13-2003, 12:05 PM
I know! My girlfriend sent me a few text messages saying \"you really are a great guy\", or \"...[sic] my great bf!!\". She said things like that before (obviously! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), but significantly these tow times recently after WAGG exposure.

CptKipling
02-13-2003, 12:05 PM
I know! My girlfriend sent me a few text messages saying \"you really are a great guy\", or \"...[sic] my great bf!!\". She said things like that before (obviously! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), but significantly these two times recently after WAGG exposure.

SonnyBlack
02-13-2003, 12:35 PM
CAptain, did your girlfriend show the same kind of respect she usually shows you when you wear a none type product or did she just treat you friendly like....you know like one of the girls...???Im very interested to know since I wanna use it with my girl as well...

bjf
02-13-2003, 02:58 PM
not many tried it with much none, but i am hoping it will make u seem highly screwable and safe

bivonic
02-13-2003, 05:42 PM
-none + WAGG works phenominally, the -none gets their sexual gears turning &amp; the WAGG ups the trust level, from my experience. I am generally using some -nol as well, I\'ll do an experiment tonight after I het the gym &amp; take a good scrubbing shower. I\'ll go with 2 drops WAGG on my shirt collar &amp; the usual 2 drops PI/m behind my ears with Realm/m to cover. I\'ll bring some SOE to use after an hour of experimentation.

bivonic
02-13-2003, 10:45 PM
Okay it was a slow night, I cannot say the women were jumping out of their seats to sit in my lap, but I don\'t discredit the \'mones, it was just a slower then average night.

I did get one very significant hit in my opinion. There were a group of 4 men playing pool while their bubbly headed girlfriends were drinking at the table next to the pool table. I realized that all/most of them were with the guido\'s playing pool, so I did not try to initiate any contact.

However as I was on my cell talking to someone, one of the girls walks behind me to get by &amp; instead of like tapping me on the back or on the shoulder &amp; saying \"excuse me,\" she man-handles me &amp; essentially grabs me tightly on both biceps &amp; kind of pushes me aside (in a playful manner not like angry/aggressive) as she heads towards the exit. At first I\'m like wtf, but then I realize it\'s the hottie I tried to interpret her actions as \"copping a feel\" on my biceps &amp; then run. I just reread this, and I don\'t want you to think I\'m some short skinny lanky dude, I can bench 225 on an incline 10 times (didn\'t mean to flex there, just that I wanted to sell the point that this hottie would stick her claws into me like that with a little motivation from some -none)

SwingerMD
02-14-2003, 01:27 AM
It was a fairly average swing dance night. I had a lot of new follows approach me and ask me to dance. About an hour later things started to slow down. Was wearing 12\" of SOE in addition to two dabs of WAGG. Come to think of it, I did spend a lot of time talking and catching up with friends (I\'d rather dance though /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif ).

The only interesting thing that I could call a hit tonight would be the group of guys that hung around my backpack for most of the night. When I pulled out my SOE from my pack I noticed that my PCC had leaked about 3/4 of the bottle onto my pack /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif . Anyhow about 1.5 hours in the dance I noticed a bunch of guys were hanging out around my pack. So I grabbed my pack and took it to the coatroom, away from the dance floor. Sure enough, the competition decided to hang out around the coatroom and I had a whole lot follows to dance with in the last 1/2 hour /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif .

SonnyBlack
02-14-2003, 04:15 PM
hehe that just goes to show the power of copulins in attracting men....hey captain kipling...did you get to read my last question about how WAGG affected your girl..Id appreciate any feedback...thanks bro..

franki
02-14-2003, 04:19 PM
\" -none + WAGG works phenominally, the -none gets their sexual gears turning &amp; the WAGG ups the trust level, from my experience.\"

I agree.
Like I said, WAGG + none might be a very powerful combination. I think we are really onto something there.

SonnyBlack
02-14-2003, 04:23 PM
im seriously verrry excited about this product....I think it could do wonders for lone wolf types...or guys that seem unnapproachable...

franki
02-14-2003, 04:29 PM
We know you are excited. Don\'t get too high hopes though, or you might be very disappointed.

SonnyBlack
02-14-2003, 04:35 PM
dont worry...I wont be dissapointed...if this doesnt work...I still have all the other effective products Ive bought here...

DrSmellThis
02-15-2003, 11:20 AM
I don\'t remember anything like that happening.

franki
02-15-2003, 12:04 PM
like what?

CptKipling
02-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Sorry SB I\'ve been busy recently, mostly with my gf. Check your PM\'s. Something that I didn\'t clarify, it wasn\'t a \"one of the girls\" type friendly at all, completely like she was in awe of this great guy (erm...me!)

DrSmellThis
02-17-2003, 09:35 AM
-- Like wagg and none combining well and doing anything special, for me, that is. Maybe I just didn\'t know how to combine them. I hope others can figure it out...

franki
07-09-2003, 02:41 AM
Quote from myself:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
This is one of the things I wrote in the survey:

Note:

The only thing I noticed is that it maybe made women
more comfortable with me than when I am using TE
(without TE). In the few times I used it I got some
attention (from TE or WAGG) without the intimidation
factor of the none. I could be
totally off base ......

I did have a very interesting hit with it with a young woman very openly flirting at the train station (underground), but that could have been from the TE I was wearing. Actually I don\'t want to draw my conclusions based on just a few observations.

Franki &lt;img src=\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif\"&gt;

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I wrote this at a time I didn\'t even know what WAGG was supposed to do.
Funny, because this is just about the same Hungry said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hungry
07-09-2003, 02:56 AM
Franki, thanks for bumping up this thread. Very interesting. I guess my experience is pretty much normal then.

Hungry

bjf
10-05-2004, 08:59 PM
bump__________