PDA

View Full Version : Women react strange around me, what to use.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 10:04 AM
Im 21, girls tell me im cute and nice. Im attractive good at sports and academics etc.
Girls tend to prefer cheating with me, infact thats all they want in my experience.
Its hard to get girls to talk with me. Im not good socially.
Ive never had a gf.
But girls often gives me mixed signals, sometimes when i meet girls i know, they jump at my throat give me a hug, and smile like crazy. Other times they cant get away fast enough.
I also have a tranquelising effect on crying babies, i dont know why, but for instance my sister got a new baby, and it was crying because it was hungry, she gave it to me so she could go get the bottle. He stopped crying, and her boyfriend came in and asked why. My sister promptly replied that i sedated him, it happens quite often actually. unless the baby has gotten used to me, or my sent... i dont know what it is.
I also have alot of weird examples, were i walked of the bus, and acouple whom i know who is, and they know me, walked of at the same time. They walked past me, and the girl started looking behind her at me, smiling and lowering her eyebrows and draggin her nose upwards, flirting... until her boyfriend pulled her hand, since they were holding hands.
Have other examples also, but its no use mentoning them all.

So reading her after getting a tip after whining in a chatroom, i thought id check it out. If this pheromone ordeal is real, it sure as hell explains alot for my part.
And the way i behave and get responded to socially. especially around girls.
Im more or less the lone wolf type, but so is my dad, so it isnt necisarily related to pheros.

I would like some feedback on what i should try out, or any tips.
When i tell people i have never had a girlfriend, they get stunned.
And it is a depressing fact. but it probably doesnt concern me as much as it should be.
But what bites is that i have scared of all the girls i have had a crush on, or really liked.

I hope this might be what the doctor prescribed =)

nczeebs
01-25-2003, 12:59 PM
Glad to know there is someone else kind of like me out there. I\'ll be watching this thread for any help. I\'m the same age too. Lots of girls tell me that I am very attractive. Like an 8 or 9 out of 10. But I don\'t have the kind of success I would like to have with girls. However I have had a gf. Had one for about a year and a half but sort of broke up. Still best friends though. She tells me I have nothing to worry bout with girls. I think it\'s a self-confidence thing when I\'m around girls. I don\'t think I take enough intiative in some situations. Other situations i think i am too aggressive. Trying to find that fine line. Like the guy above, I\'m looking for any advice too. Thanks!!

Nate

bivonic
01-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Hey norse -

It\'s been said before, there\'s no magic pill that will make women want you, the best \'mones can do is help break the ice, the rest is up to you.

I\'ve noticed this first hand, I have a tendency to hit on the hottest (single) girl in a bar. The \'mones will give me a great 1st impression for about 2-3 minutes, but once she loses interest I know it\'s my rap that could not sustain her interest. Chalk it up to personality & charisma as well as confidence. Build up your confidence & the world is yours.

Lucky
01-25-2003, 03:20 PM
Do you two fellows ever hang out with a bunch of guys, laughing and talking? That takes some of the threat away from a girl showing you interest. It shows her you are cool (or that you think you are, either way, it works) cause you\'re with the gang, personable because you have buddies, and she can talk to you without having to figure out a way to escape if she isn\'t interested. She could just start talking to one of your friends, she wouldn\'t have to be a bitch.

Does that make sense?

bjf
01-25-2003, 04:11 PM
i think you produce an unsually high amount of \"none\", which causes sexual attraction but can scare away women as well. it is known as the clint eastwood phermone.... you probably got that trait of producing alot from your dad. your hihg none content probably makes girls think you are not reliable as a stable long term partner. get some stuff lie Scent of Eros, or Alter Ego which has \"the friendly pheromones\". That in combo with your none, and even a little more from love scent products will be great. Also, hav confidence. if you want to approach a girl, just look her in her eyes and ask \"how are you?\" or \"Hi (smile)!\", or Hi, How are u

then focus on her, not on you. ask her questions and followup her answers with good questipons. SMile, don\'t get overserious, laugh. Girls favorite topics are themselves, and also, it is important to be easygoing, so they feel comfortable. Lastly, do not be afraid of being turned down, it is an indication of the girl not you. Girls often want someone who remind them of their father or who fill some subconsious need that developed in their head --- it totally does not mean you are bad at all getting rejected

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 06:09 PM
I dont have a confidence or shy problem, tho i hate attention, and i hate crowds. It\'s not my thing.
It seems that people in general arent my crowd in fact.
But now i kinda feel serously down, and worked up, but calm and contemplated.
Nothing new about what happend when i was at the bar, two of my friends ex girlfriends gave me attention, one dragged me out to talk to me.
Another hugged me and touched me every time we passed in the bar. Worked the same way the other way around also.... Some girls i know didnt even look at me.
And alot of girls i dont know looked at me but with very short looks, and not a hint of smile.
One girl i bumped into, while she was dancing, instantly stopped and asked her friends who the [bad word] i was. (i moved fast away after the bump).
And well, i find it hard to trust that girls really like me or not, and sometimes i get weird signals even tho im told they like me.
Some girls, when they found out i have a crush on them, just tend to like to play me for a fool. To show of to their friends or whatever.
I never get anywhere romantically, and if i dont find them attractive i dont do [bad word], im kinda of tierd of crap.
I suck at flirting, because well. i never really had the need to.
I dont really understand why its like this for me, it just always has, and its mostly because of me.
But this \'mones thing has made me wonder if i could do anything about it.
Almost feel like giving it up altogether, \"nice guys\" always complain they are only a shoulder to cry on.
Im always told im a nice guy, but girls never cry on my shoulder, it has never happend, and that is actually worse.
And now i need some sleep, and why i feel like i have just been in a competition, and that i feel the after effect of when you are nervous is beyond me, but then again i rarely go to bars more or less sober.

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Cumin oil has a reputation for inducing faithfullness -- smelly stuff, though. Must be highly diluted.

marv14yag
01-25-2003, 06:43 PM
Yeah man, that sucks....

The nice guy gets the girl\'s shoulder to cry on ( and perhaps sex sometimes too..It depends ) the mean dude gets to f*** al the girls...

What do you and me get? Nothing...Not a d** thing..

lol

I\'ve never been one to flirt...I don\'t like to play games...If someone likes you, fine, just f*** say it...Or, don\'t even say anything you can communicate without flirting and playing and such.....Either get in a relationship, have sex, or don\'t do anything, simple as that...

I think, what it is is....Most peoples\' lives are pointless and borning, it\'s not just you....(If that\'s what you think, which, for the most part it is true) and so, what people do is that they try to make everything a dramna, or they \"flirt\" and such...

Mostly, just, to try to make their life SEEM more exciting than it really is, they DRAG things on, FLIRT, etc.

Bart

bjf
01-25-2003, 06:51 PM
do not take this as that there is something wrong with you but i think you should try and see a physchiatrist and talk to them about anti depressents because i think that part of it with you is that you may not be producing enuf serotinine or some chemical, which makes you prone to depression. That is just a possiblity, but for some peope, probaly maybe one out of every five or something, they just don\'t rpdouce enuf of a certain chemical in their brain. it mamkes u take things harder. Another thing is that as far as your inablity to flirt or whatever, i think that you have to startwith accepting rejection and ot taking it how you do. All of these guys , no matter how good looking they are get rejected. i have read about some of these celeberty heart throbs who in high school were invisible togirls -- enrique engliasisas, frededie prize jr, all those guys say it. guys don\'t like to admit that they aren\'t good with girls, but most college guys aren\'t, and they just front like they no what they are doing and that females like them. So many guys feel like you do. And girl inteest and attaction works at like 4 miles per hour when ours moves at like 140, so it is why a girl will not be interested, because they are so unlikely to be attracted to someoneit is like they like maybe one guys out of 1 million at a time. That is why you can\'t feel bad if a girl rejects you. Know that one day a girl will see you for what you do hve to offer. Many times a person simply isn\'t at the level that maybe you are, and therefore they cannot see the beauty that you possess because they don\'t possesss it so it is unfamiliar to themn and they can\'t recognize it. When u do go out, just go out with the expecations of being able to look a women in the eye when they look at you, understand that there is no reason for you to be intimidated by them because u are worth it, and be ab;le to smile at them if yoou have contact that is drawn out (like more than a glance. You don\'t have to do this with eveyron, but do it if you find them attractive. And, enuough with these crushes of yours. Mots girls are replaceable, because the majority of them are stupid, even if nince looking. Save your heat break for a girl that is one of a kind, and that does not mean who you think is hot at he moment. Don\'t get down on yourrself, and women don\'t jsutcry on girls shoulders, they are all guarded with screts within them that they keep inside.

Last of all, you are only alone when you have abandoned yourself. You seeimingly have completely withdrawn suport from yourself, and that is why you feel alpoone. Stop that, and start sticking up for yourself. Havae your own back and you will never be alone.

Sexyredhead
01-25-2003, 07:00 PM
I know this may sound strange, but have you thought that it might be the places you\'re going to meet girls? Where all do you go? Maybe you\'ve found some cosmic bitch-haven. Another thought--have you thought of going out to look for girls, with a buddy or two, and being sober while you\'re at it? A lot of guys aren\'t nearly as cool when they\'re drunk as they think they are.Then again, some are a lot more relaxed.
Don\'t be messing around with girls who already have boyfriends. If you want a girlfriend, go find your own, don\'t go falling for some girl who\'s already with a guy and just wants to play with you for some twisted reason.
What type of place do you work at? What kind of things do you like to do? Any chance you might meet some girl doing any of those things? Any chance one of your friends might know some unattached female that might be interested in you?
I think I know the type of reaction you\'re talking about from women. The type of guy you describe either seems bored, ticked off, or like they generally aren\'t interested in what you\'re doing/saying. If you get to know them, it\'s not the case, but they make girls feel really unsure about whether or not they should approach you on ANY level, unless they are dating one of your friends and have gotten used to you being the strong, silent type.
Try some -mones. They might make you more talkative. I\'ve got a friend who rarely opens his mouth that wouldn\'t shut up when I wore -nol last week. He generally talks in spurts, but he was on a roll with me. Then again, I like guys in general and will talk to anybody, even if I have to tease you into conversation.
Do you smile at any of the girls that look at you? Maybe they don\'t give even a hint of a smile because they\'re getting a hostile vibe from you. It could truly all be miscommunication in body language, and just an overdose of -none. I doubt it\'s you yourself.

bundyburger
01-25-2003, 07:05 PM
Hey... I\'m hearing you loud and clear. That\'s the exact reason I started to believe in Pheros. A year ago I bought a bottle of Lure (I tell this story somewhere else) Lure\'s pretty primitive compared to a lot of the others but it has a nice fragrance. It\'s based on -Nol. It seemed to be the antidote to stop them not trusting you. Sure it\'s not very sexual but it keeps the door open for you. I\'d recommend Lure for that reason. But you may get the same result with SoE (and others) which I have but haven\'t been using long enough to make my mind up on yet.

And what someone said above. If you look like you are joking around with your friends and enjoying yourself you come accross as a \'better\' guy. Which makes sense when you think about it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'m no expert but to make it short, stay away from the -none products for starters. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bundyburger
01-25-2003, 07:15 PM
Seconding what bjf said. What you described about crowds, shy etc and that you are down. You might have a chemical imbalance there that makes you feel that way. It\'s not your fault or anything, but it\'s something that can be treated. See a psychiatrist or even a doctor. If that\'s what\'s wrong, then beleive me, you may as well know now and not in your late twenties like it has been for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Sometimes it can just mean you are on something for six months and then you\'ll be ok.

Just going by my own experience. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
01-25-2003, 08:47 PM
<Cumin oil has a reputation for inducing faithfullness -- smelly stuff, though. Must be highly diluted.>

Cumin Oil? How are you supposed to use it? Mix up a batch and dump it on her head? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif It\'s not that she will be faithful, but no other man will be able to stand the smell of her, so she is all yours. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Make a perfume with cumin oil in it. I do it all the time. It\'s in every women\'s perfume I make, but is also good for men, for inducing faithfulness in others. It\'s just aromatherapy.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2003, 01:25 AM
I apreciate all the responses, and i dont have a depression problem. I actually took a test depression test once, which i scored extremely low on.
Also, im not a \"nice guy\" but theres nothing bad with me. So im told im \"nice\" and kind. I do favours etc, if someone is freezing, i give them my jacket so i freeze instead. Tho i suck it up. Im not bad.
But girls sometime throw themself\'s at my neck, some litterally drag me home with them, if i dont reject. As i normally do, because i know thats all they are after, and thats not really what i am after. Yes i am male, but not all male\'s are wannabe player\'s thats just not me at all.
Also, my friends girlfriends tend to turn to me when something is wrong with their boyfriends. To use me as a buffer, or to calm them down. What i am not, is a shoulder to cry one. I would not like that at all, i would run the [bad word] away.
Tho i can listen to peoples problems mentally or physically, aslong as they are trying to resolv something, instead of just wanting to complain.
There is nothing wrong with the place\'s i go to, everyone is as normal as you can get.
I live in a small place, so not many places to go out.
In case someone is wondering, about my looks.
I got a 9.8 on hotornot.com, with a face only pic.

But thanks for all the pointers, but im wondering if i should try a more overly confident aproach, might be intimidating. But atleast then they would know where they have me, sort of.
I am definatly going to try out this pheromone stuff tho.
Because its impossible for me to tell if a girl just want to play me, or if they are really interested.
Also whats funny, is that gay people often hit on me, and i mean often.
I have gotten alot of free beer\'s from guys i have never met.
Gay or not, atleast its weird. And very often it doesnt strike me immediatly that they are gay. So it\'s a bit starteling sometimes.
Tho there is absolutely nothing gay about me, as far as i know.

Oh yeah, and i smile to girls. Soemtimes they like it, sometimes they are intimidated.

Also i met a girl yesterday that went in my jr. high class. And we were a couple for 2 weeks in the school before jr. high. 5th grade or 6th grade, dont remeber. around 11-12 yr.
With her it was complete infatuation, and after two weeks it was totally gone. and we broke up, still liked her. but something was just very different.
thats as close as i get to having a relationship.
Anyways, the thing is that she was with another girl, that actually used to be my neighbor.
They both saw me comeing over, but i walked to them behind my neighbors back. it was crowded...
So i started talking to my previous class migh leaning past my neighbor, and she suddenly decides that she should turn her chair towards the bar an not look at me at all for the rest of the time i talked to my ex classmate. And i were there for like a little over 5 minutes smiling and talking to her.

Dont get me wrong, this doesnt upset me at all.
Nor does it strike me as unfair or strange, its kinda who i am. Part of my identity if you will.
But i would love to try something new an different.

My posts are long......

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2003, 01:32 AM
Oh sorry, but i chose the wrong words while explaining how i felt after.
I have this thing of getting extreme adrenalin rushes when it comes to girls.
And especially when in swimming competitions and the sort.
And if youve had an adrenalin rush, you notice that you feel werd after. Long slow heavy breathes etc.
Im far from a jolly go happy fellow, but im not the oposite either.
Calm and quiet, thats me=) Emotionally, im a rock.
Im very intune with myself, so thats not a problem for me.
Tho, im not outgoing. Personality wise you can compare me with bruce willis in the movie \"The Bandits\".

Sexyredhead
01-26-2003, 05:21 AM
Sadly enough, a friend of mine got me hooked on hotornot.com.lol Which one are you, if you don\'t mind telling us?
You sound fine to me, must be a -mones problem or something. You don\'t freeze up when you get those adrenaline rushes right? Ever thought about going for a run or something before you go out to calm you down? Go to the gym or the pool and get a workout in, grab a shower and go out. You should be pretty relaxed then, and since you\'ve just had a workout, you should be looking hot.;)
About the gay guys hitting on you, no worries. My ex-boyfriend used to get it a lot too. Very NOT gay, just gorgeous and built like a brick. And remember, men sometimes have more guts to hit on a guy than girls do, on the off chance that he\'s on the same team.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2003, 03:47 PM
hehe, im kind of embarassed.... my hotornot account still exsisted.
Its along time ago, and its not active at all. but here it is.
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=A8SQGM&key=VTG (\"http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=A8SQGM&key=VTG\")

And yeah, im like 18 on that pic, never had anything i could call a girlfriend yet. It\'s a face only pic cause it was taken by surpise while i was walking past someone i know, have a strange posture on it =)

But thanks for all the feedback, im gonna try some \'mones.
Will be interesting to see what happens.

Sexyredhead
01-26-2003, 04:10 PM
Not bad at all.;) Dunno what\'s up with the ladies. Try the -mones. They might be just what you need. Good luck.:)

CptKipling
01-27-2003, 05:05 AM
What are you thinking of trying?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 07:15 AM
Definatly something that makes the girls more relaxed and open.
Some has been recomending SeO.
Also, i could try some female products right?

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 07:43 AM
SoE is fine product, especially as a stand alone..another of those is AE/m r AE/w (which i use cause i prefer -nol)
AE/w sorta like SoE with a bit of -none in it too.(doesnt need any cover as it has own scent)

franki
01-27-2003, 07:58 AM
I would recommend WAGG (seriously). You only have to wait a few weeks more. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-27-2003, 08:00 AM
I have to agree, WAGG is a very exciting product.

It requires a slightly different approach, but its worth it.

Lucky
01-27-2003, 10:01 AM
Norseguy,
You are really cute. Your looks are definitely not the problem.

Here\'s what hit me: Girls like to cheat with you.
What does that tell you? You look good, you feel good....

I think to go any deeper, there has to been some warmth, caring nature, kindness, or something of comfort to a girl. Maybe you don\'t have that.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 10:05 AM
Heavy -nol, if you can live up to its promise. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And a good dose of WAGG when it comes out. Then work on the warmth factor, maybe.

bjf
01-27-2003, 11:33 AM
I don\'t what the women think, but from a guys\' perspective looking at his photo it doesn\'t seem like he would come off poorly to women......looks more like the \"sweet guy type\"

Maybe it is because you are 3 years older now, but i thought maybe you looked intimidating to women, which seems like the opposite. Is it possible you are giving off \"feel sorry for myself vibes\" because evolution has made men and women shun partners that feel that way about themselves because if they feel that way, then they probably aren\'t successful, and we look for mates that can pass down traits that will help to ensure an offsprings success. After all, evolution is all about one huge process of striving toward sucess

SonnyBlack
01-27-2003, 01:50 PM
actually jusdging from the way this guy says that girls drag him away to talk to him and are real open with him...i think he might be producing too much nol or not enough none or rone...girls are open with him and give him friendly hugs but dont give him the respect a man deserves...these are all signs of this...just my 2 cents

SonnyBlack
01-27-2003, 01:54 PM
i really dont think this guy\'s depression is because he lacks serotonin but I do think his testosterone levels might be low....maybe try some DHEA or some none and rone...those two always make me act confident...very alpha and cool...kinda like trent from swingers hehe

bivonic
01-27-2003, 01:57 PM
Nah I don\'t think adding a little -none is the solution, here are two tid bits I took from his original post.

\"Im more or less the lone wolf type, but so is my dad, so it isnt necisarily related to pheros,\"
\"Its hard to get girls to talk with me. Im not good socially.\"

IMHO I think he just needs to work on his rap, as a lot of us do, myself included.

Living = Learning - it will come in time.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 01:59 PM
\"Its hard to get girls to talk with me. Im not good socially. \"

-nol, not none, wouldn\'t you think?

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 01:59 PM
i\'m a lone wolfe, use mostly -nol, and score consistantly. matter of believing you\'re gonna score..attitute is a must!!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 02:00 PM
He gets sex - he wants a girlfriend.

belgareth
01-27-2003, 02:02 PM
Wolfe\'s on the right track though. None would get him more sex, maybe. But nol would get more talking and relaxing.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 02:24 PM
Yup, nol would be good, im terrible at carrying a small talk conversation. Especially when they are edgy.
Thanks for all the feedback.

Wolfe
01-27-2003, 02:25 PM
well, -none might get me layed more often, but i\'m not sure i NEED layed more often /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lucky
01-27-2003, 02:28 PM
When\'s your birthday?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 02:30 PM
Hey, that\'s MY line! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 03:10 PM
I always just say hi and introduce myself. Then comes whatever comes =)
Normally i ask what their name is. Im blunt =)
Also, here a picture of me to fight of every notion that i come off as a nice guy easy.
In this pick i were at a inet cafe trying to take a picture of myself, i had just come ashote form a 18 days sailboat trip across the atlantic ocean, with three other middle aged men.
Havent seen women for quite some time...
So while i were wetting my lips, in comes this girl, and i turn my head to look, and a guy comes in after her, who appeard to be her boyfriend.
Notice my nostrils, i just did that, didnt notice until after i saw the picture, its like im trying to smell something.
Ive noticed tho that wehn im lifting something, or doing something energy consuming. i drag my nose upwards together with my upper lip and show teeth\'s. In addition to partly squinting with my eyes. This is nearly oposite of that.

http://home.powertech.no/olavfs/images/azorene-1.jpg (\"http://home.powertech.no/olavfs/images/azorene-1.jpg\")

Sexyredhead
01-27-2003, 03:12 PM
Sorry, honey. You\'re still hot. Gotta be your conversation. Find a girl that loves to talk, then learn how to keep her going. She might not notice the lull in your end of the conversation. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 03:26 PM
thanks, and thanks again for the pointers.
this should be all i need, some nol would be great for getting things going.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-27-2003, 04:12 PM
I\'m with you, SRH. He\'s cute as he can be. I\'d bite him. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

tallmacky
01-27-2003, 05:20 PM
I\'d say go with -none, that seems to be the problem. I get an aura of -nol all over this guy. He looks like a sensitive guy, which is why I can understand alot of gay guys hit on him. No offense or pun. Though its only a small image and obviously its hard to say.

tallmacky
01-27-2003, 05:20 PM
I\'d say go with -none, that seems to be the problem. I get an aura of -nol all over this guy. He looks like a sensitive guy, which is why I can understand he is the constant go talk2guy No offense or pun. Though its only a small image and obviously its hard to say.

Watcher
01-27-2003, 05:43 PM
Consider SOE with some Arone it makes u appear more musculine in conjunction with the Anol.

Shoe
01-27-2003, 09:32 PM
Norseguy.... hello! I\'m glad I saw this thread, everything you\'ve said sounds so much like myself. Heck you even look like me. I\'ve been dealing with the same shyness and problems making small talk, and girls treat me the same way.

I\'ve come to find it\'s all a state of mind... and mine (and probably yours as well) is really disadvantaging us compared to most people. I\'m speaking so confidently because I\'ve been working through this for about a year now... and am now 80% better than I used to be. I tried everything under the sun (mental and physical), mostly worthless stuff, but have stuck with a few that I use now, that really work....

First 5-htp. I wasn\'t depressed and am not now, but it like instant confidence and contentment. Just try a 50mg. tablet, it\'s cheap, kicks in about half an hour, helps for about 4-5 hours after that. If it causes anxiety, cut the dose in half. If it does nothing, it probably won\'t work for you.

But I don\'t even use 5-htp anymore (it\'s just a good place to start, because it\'s easy to get & use)... I found something better. I am a real skeptic and never believed in homeopathics, but I hit the jackpot on the first remedy I tried, Silicae. This is my \"constitutional\" remedy, which means it matches your personality and constitution and heals you holistically. It restores my confidence like 5-htp but is so much more natural and subtle... I just feel healthy all over. The problem with homeopathics is that if the remedy doesn\'t match you it does nothing at all. So there is plenty of web research and trial and error involved.

Now I find the mones really affect my *own* mood as well. Using -none or A1 gives me terrible anxienty and dark moods (esp. A1), so I only pull those out (and in small doses) if needed. I have has limited phero success with -none / A1 anyway.

-rone evens my mood and I always like to wear a little bit. It helps with that head rush and uneasiness that slams you when the random babe walks up. Beware though, it also intensifies your mood. So if I\'m feeling good and confident all is well, but if I\'m bummed out, watch out.

Copulins (EW concentrate) are interesting... Another great mood evener. I feel cheerful and not so darn serious /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. But also makes one somewhat brain dead... not bad for a social situation (I have never been clever of speech), but not good for working and accomplishing things.

My main point is that 90% of someones response to you is based on the unspoken messages you are sending... and lack of confidence (or being bummed out / sour mood) is so apparent. I have had great success using the Silicae, -rone, (and sometimes EW), and my confidence is building. A good attitude, and feeling well enough to be friendly and really care about people, makes up in a big part for my lack of skills at \"small talk\" and making jokes.

Now all I need is something that generates witty remarks in my mind at the appropriate moments.

Shoe
01-27-2003, 09:35 PM
tallmacky,

I\'ve had most success matching my natural aura. My ideal phero mix is mostly -nol, a bit of -rone, and only a touch of -none. More than about 1/4 drop NPA or PI and people just treat me wierd.

Watcher
01-27-2003, 11:10 PM
U might want to get WAGG shoe based on those of us who used it, those mood and confidence enhancements were quite pronounced and also it cleared up the mind for learning ability, very useful for someone like myself who studies a lot.

Im going to get EW next and if it is good for mood enhancement and braindead in social setups then that will help me also.

DrSmellThis
01-28-2003, 01:02 AM
CK, what is the required different approach for WAGG??

Did you report on your experiences?

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 04:58 AM
WAGG seems like something that work good for me

Lucky
01-28-2003, 05:33 AM
Listen to Shoe.

<My main point is that 90% of someones response to you is based on the unspoken messages you are sending... and lack of confidence (or being bummed out / sour mood) is so apparent. I have had great success using the Silicae, -rone, (and sometimes EW), and my confidence is building. A good attitude, and feeling well enough to be friendly and really care about people, makes up in a big part for my lack of skills at \"small talk\" and making jokes.>

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 05:42 AM
ppl can smell fear/deperation (especially women, as they have that instint to find suitable mates)
and who really knows what all else is scented we have no clues even exist..

DrSmellThis
01-28-2003, 05:57 AM
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=120117 90&dopt=Abstract (\"http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=120117 90&dopt=Abstract\")

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 06:24 AM
I think people are finally getting at nailing it.
Tho i dont agree on the confidence problem, its more of a comfortable problem.
I am very confident, and single minded. Can also be quite stubborn.
But i have never been comfortable around people, especially larger crowds. Which is a huge disadvatage when it comes to going out.
The more unfamiliar territory, the more aggitated i get.
Happy pills or homeophatics that can alter your \"pleasure level\" could very well be a very good thing, which would put you more at ease.
And perhaps pheros to brake the ice, and when i get used to it, perhaps i will automatically be more relaxed, no longer need it.

I especially noted the comment about dark moodes, which im not unfamiliar with, its more common for me to get that, when im around other males, that i havent gained respect from, or if they are not familiar to me. And pub\'s etc, generally have more males then females =)

I can also relate to the problem of not beeing able to choose the right words, i am quite articualte, especially in english which is somewhat strange since its my second language.
But its difficult to express feelings, and i tend to use too many words, and very often get the feeling that im unable to say what i want. On the other hand, im alot better at scientific problems, and im not bad at reading bodylanguage and judging other people on their behaviour, i am very often able to nail it down pretty accurate. But on the contrary, im unable to change their perception very well.

So yeah, it definatly is a confidence problem i should work on.
But i dont think im the only problem, i am what i am based on the reactions i get from other people. Tho im probably contributing to the problem. But it\'s so hard to engage in a conversation.
Males are a hell of alot easier to talk to. Cause then i dont need to be emotional atleast. I can just be my boring self :P

bjf
01-28-2003, 06:51 AM
Hey, go to the site advancedmacking.com

It will give you some good tips about stuff to talk about and how to get a conversation started. It is all simple, but i think it will help you.

I think it is like 35 bucks for the pdf

Wolfe
01-28-2003, 07:17 AM
you best try some PI/w

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 07:38 AM
I dont have a problem with one nights, but it generally always is the girl that singles me out. Sort of.... Just waiting for me to make a move.
But if the girl is not in the mood for sex, its nearly impossible to even talk to them.
Im just strange. I think i might give off the feeling that i can be \"too much\" sometimes.

bjf
01-28-2003, 08:55 AM
first off all, it is sorry to feel bad for any guy who gets used for sex. Unless you are doing it with some not so attractive women. I mean, come on, no obiligations? That is great.

I referred you to that site because it will simply help you with learning how to talk, flirt whatever, which you said you really cannot do. That site does nothing more than that, it does not get you one night stands as it claims. The whole basis of a lot of its tips is that you are being eyed by a women first, which isn\'t going to happen all the time or for every guy. I think the site though will help you with how to conversate. I am sure it is tough for u since i guess it doesn\'t come natural, so maybe this will give u an aid

bjf
01-28-2003, 08:55 AM
first off all, it is sorry to feel bad for any guy who gets used for sex. Unless you are doing it with some not so attractive women. I mean, come on, no obiligations? That is great.

I referred you to that site because it will simply help you with learning how to talk, flirt whatever, which you said you really cannot do. That site does nothing more than that, it does not get you one night stands as it claims. The whole basis of a lot of its tips is that you are being eyed by a women first, which isn\'t going to happen all the time or for every guy. I think the site though will help you with how to conversate. I am sure it is tough for u since i guess it doesn\'t come natural, so maybe this will give u an aid

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 11:14 AM
Well, i apreciate it. Ihate beeing wrong, but you have to be able to risk. Or else its useless.
Which ive done here... spilling my guts sort of.
Some girls cant stand me, and some like me. It works the same way for everyone. Im lucky in some ways, unfortunate in others.
I dont think its possible to excell in everything without failing miserably at others. I dont feel sorry for me, and others shouldnt either.
Im quite content with who i am, but im always open for change.
Which im trying to look into with the help of -mones.
Its difficult to explain everything in the best sence possible, but you can always try lay down the cruel facts. Its a beginning =)
Alot of people cant probably relate to my position or perspective on things.
But you dont really have to either, you merely project your own experience on it.
It\'s quite possible, and i belive that everyone thats taken the time to write a repons to my ponderings and attempts of figuring this pheromone thing out has done quite a good job.
It has helped to figure out how and why people react around me the way they do.
I truely apreciate it.

(i were just forcefully made into baby sitting my sisters infant for an hour since she is sick, maybe it influenced me to write the way i just did, funny [bad word].)

bundyburger
01-28-2003, 03:31 PM
So Wolfe, what\'s fear smell like?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Was wondering this yesterday when I came accross a dog. I\'m good around dogs myself. But people say dogs can smell fear. I wonder which undiscovered pheromone trasmits our sense of fear. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And stress. It\'s so easy to detect stress in someone. Our phero signatures must be continuously changing all the time based on our mood.

The most success I\'ve had from women has been when I was in a confident and enjoyable mood. It\'s like a magnet. There\'s no doubt they will turn away from you when you feel anxious, desparate etc, because someway, no matter how hard you try, they can sense it.

bundyburger
01-28-2003, 03:50 PM
\"But i have never been comfortable around people, especially larger crowds. Which is a huge disadvatage when it comes to going out.\"

There\'s a good chance that a natural remedy like BJF was suggesting will help there. A side effect of the medication the doctor chose for me was being more confotable in crowds. I\'d quite often go shopping for groceries or something and be nervous/anxious by the number of people in the same place. I didn\'t know why, I was just uncomfortable for some reason. I would think to myself ,\"What the hell is going on I\'m not worried about anything, but I feel like everyone is watching me, even though I cuoldn\'t care less!\". I didn;t feel like that all the time it just happened at random. May not be the same for you. As soon as I went on this medication it fixed that straight away!.Like that next day I went shopping and was reeeeally confortable with all the people around me. And have been ever since. So that\'s another reason to research the homeopathic route dude. It might be as easy as taking something once or twice a day. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-28-2003, 04:15 PM
I will post on that Doc, but in the WAGG thread.

CptKipling
01-28-2003, 04:16 PM
NG,

Do a forum search for \"Unstoppable Confidence\". Hopefully you will find a link to some MP3s. Even if you don\'t think they are relevent, give thema go, it\'s all free!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2003, 04:53 PM
Im against taking drugs for petty reasons.
Also, beeing uncomfortable in crowds isnt unhealthy.
Unless you are actions, which im not.
Im not a large crowd kind of person, deal with it =).
It doesnt influence my confidence or mood.
I just dont like it, period.
But matter is that im in general not uncomfortable around girls, cause then my attention isnt on the crowd.
And especially if i get the kind of attention i like, then i get at ease like anyone else. I dont get the \"everyone\'s watching me feel either.
Im just not comfy. Im comfortable when i know the crowd around me is thinking the same as me, or is doing the same.
Or everyone doesnt give a damn, it depends.
But when i walk into a new area with alot of people, im on my toes so to speak. i think its natural, but i notice a bigger difference in me, then other people i know.
Some find confidence in numbers, i dont.
But yeah, if i can eat a certain food, or change diet to help me relax, it wouldnt be a bad thing. but i dont like drugs just for the hell of it.

Watcher
01-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Good idea for a new thread on unstoppable confidence (AE can do that as can NPA)

bundyburger
01-28-2003, 07:03 PM
Just for the record the particular \"drug\" I was talking about isn\'t drug like. It\'s not addictive. It doesn\'t space me out. It doesn\'t seem to do a damn thing. In fact it I\'d swear it was a placebo. It just happened to make a difference in an area I wasn\'t expecting.

I wasn\'t suggesting you take drugs. I was just giving you more evidence that a herbal remedy may do the same and that it may not be just a mind thing.

You just said a lot of stuff then that says to me that this route may help you.

<Im not a large crowd kind of person, deal with it =). >
You sound waaay to defensive. You keep contradicting yourself later on too. Or maybe you just didn\'t catch my drift as to what I was trying to say.

It\'s all good. You do what you have to do. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

tallmacky
01-28-2003, 08:51 PM
I can understand where bundyburger is coming from, After hearing norseguy say he was not comfortable in large crowds or crowds myself, I drew the same conclusion.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2003, 06:18 AM
And i still stand for it, but i dont walk around nervous.
In fact, theres just difference ther ei notice, from others.
thought it was worth mentioning, it was ment as a little info on the side.
Not to be taken as the most significant point.

Wolfe
01-29-2003, 07:43 AM
so ng, just what is it you decided you gonna do?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2003, 08:48 AM
try -nol and some -rone as one of the guys recomended, or SeO.
i can always learn to be a better flirt tho =)

tallmacky
01-29-2003, 01:24 PM
Good luck Norseguy, I am sure you will be more then successful.

Report back and tell us how it goes!

CptKipling
01-29-2003, 03:43 PM
BTW, its SOE, Scent Of Eros.

NPA is good aswell...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2003, 12:24 AM
I can relate, I am just like you. My suggestion is to try to understand why women react to you in this manner. i reccommend that you go to Askmen.com and read all of Doc Love\'s articles. He might come off harsh towards women some times but he is usually right on the money.