PDA

View Full Version : Pheromome works in different Country~!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2001, 04:05 PM
Hi all,

I\'m from Malaysia, as i seen many people of this forum said how was the pheromone works or fail for them. Do you think that the different country having the different human characters are important too ?

I\'m having the NPA for the last 3 weeks, it seen no working at all, but snice last day 2 DHIL. one is a very shame girl and one is from the pub.

The first girl is a cake shop worker, she is the first target with my NPA for last 3 weeks. As i said, she didnt get any responce for it since last day, she become talkative to me and ask me to stay in the cake shop and ask me to accompany her to shopping mall.

The Second is a beautiful girl in a pub, anywhere she is the boss of the pub and she is my friend\'s GF also. So last night i went to the pub with few of my friend, of casue that girl will sit with my friend and i got DHIL form her for the whole night long. Oh my, i\'m scaring my friend will kill me cause his girl look me like that .....
images/icons/laugh.gif

In malaysia the girl feel more shame and not open, What i want to say is that the shame girl will get late respone for that ? Because different country people having the different human character.

rjm
09-02-2001, 05:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maxzs:
Hi all,

I\'m from Malaysia, as i seen many people of this forum said how was the pheromone works or fail for them. Do you think that the different country having the different human characters are important too ? [QB]

I don\'t think it makes a difference. We are animals, and this is one of the ways animals find mates

[QB]
The first girl is a cake shop worker, she is the first target with my NPA for last 3 weeks. As i said, she didnt get any responce for it since last day, she become talkative to me and ask me to stay in the cake shop and ask me to accompany her to shopping mall.

If she knows you, it may take longer for the effect. but you say she acts differently now. That is a good sign!

The Second is a beautiful girl in a pub, anywhere she is the boss of the pub and she is my friend\'s GF also. So last night i went to the pub with few of my friend, of casue that girl will sit with my friend and i got DHIL form her for the whole night long. Oh my, i\'m scaring my friend will kill me cause his girl look me like that .....
images/icons/laugh.gif

I would not go for her. It would damage the friendship of you and her boyfriend. Just enjoy that she looks at you like that, and don\'t tell them what is different with you.

In malaysia the girl feel more shame and not open, What i want to say is that the shame girl will get late respone for that ? Because different country people having the different human character.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No... It is different CULTURE. The human animal is mostly the same all over the world. Here in the United States, I get reaction from all types of girls -- White, Black, Asian, but the CULTURE is different.

I would go for the cake shop girl! images/icons/smile.gif

Good Luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2001, 07:18 PM
testing posting :cool: