PDA

View Full Version : 1st day results

aunnyboy
01-24-2003, 01:46 PM
Well, nothing really special happened today. I think I overdid TE a bit(1 Spray TE on the neck, 1 spray TE+Musk Oil on each wrist... I think I could smell the sweaty odor... not sure, maybe just overeacting ) ... don\'t know. I got the usual stares/glares as I always do. This one guy who\'s always hanging around with the galz and talks girly too asked me where have I been, haven\'t seem me for a long time(could that be a hit? cuz\' we don\'t usually get along well ever since grade 8, first time he talked to me so politely) Well, then at my locker some galz were giggling... seemed like they were talking about me. Then in geo class, this gal that sits in front of me asked me where was I from?(lol, first time in 5 years... she thought I was from portugese or something until now... could that be a hit?). hmmm... thats about it, then I came home and gonna be studying for my SAT exam which is tomorrow, so not going out anywhere tonight. Any feedback? or comments? Day 2 will be on Monday.

Watcher
01-25-2003, 01:51 AM
Sounds like the pheros are having an impact.
Wear a small amount to the SATs and report back.
U are probably just getting used to the smell (not overreacting.)
The stares are not DIHLs well not in the sense thats being developed around here just a reaction to the pheros. The giggling is common. if they talk to u out of the blue that is also a sign. Just remember this stuff will help in day to day life a bit.
Some people just do it as a hobby and others play with it, give it time, use some SOE perhaps.

CptKipling
01-26-2003, 02:33 PM
How old are you?

aunnyboy
01-26-2003, 10:20 PM
Yep, I\'ll apply them tomorrow and see how it turns out. Btw, I am 18, Grade 12 student. I\'ll post what happens tomorrow, since I have 2 classes with galz sitting all around with me, should be interesting to see how they react.