PDA

View Full Version : new PA

CJ01
09-02-2001, 09:39 AM
Is NPA -as an additive product really scentless or does it have some sort of a smell? Everyone if you´ve got some, could you please have a sniff on my behalf and let me know? I´m getting the one for women, I´d just like to know what to expect. Thanks!
CJ images/icons/smile.gif
PS is there any chance it contains copulins?

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: CJ01 ]

CJ01
09-02-2001, 12:58 PM
Thanks guys, though I don´t know what the smelly mens prods smell like.

I have been thinking about PCC for a long time (I´d never go for PPA) but if nPA for women contains copulins too then I might try only that first. Either way I will give it a try sooner or later. I have a feeling that I produce enough of the stuff naturally nad just like guys get a negative reaction form other men sometimes ... well women get like that too with me so I´m thinking too much copulins on girls can be the same as too much androstenone on guys - only men don´t get moody PMS phases. images/icons/crazy.gif

I already got lots of feedback from Bruce on the old forum on copulins if anyone is interested. Bruce said, you might be surprised is EXTREMELY stinky! Smellier that anything else and that the scientist gave up trying to find a way of neutralizing this sise-effect. God it must be bad. images/icons/frown.gif

Well when I do get PCC though I´ll be able to experiment with 4 different pheros... now that´s something! images/icons/wink.gif

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
09-02-2001, 01:22 PM
Like Oscar said, very pissy... Just imagine you drank a whole pot of coffee, and could not get to the ladies\' room in time... Now, just walk around all day, \"enjoying the aroma.\" That would be an overdose, but knock it down a few degrees, and you\'re there.

Hence the volumes of questions titled: \"How do I cover this?\" If not for that, all the questions about mixing them wouldn\'t be here.

Oh, but please don\'t think guys don\'t get moody... I was the \"camp counsellor\" at work, so I can tell you they DO.

I\'m curious though: Are you still getting wierd looks from women?

rjm
09-02-2001, 10:18 PM
CJ! Babe! What\'s up?

NPA *HAS* a smell... Oh BOY, does it have a smell! ...And you know which smell I\'m talking about! images/icons/smile.gif

You want to mix it. I don\'t believe it has Copulins, but it seems to just make EVERYONE around you nicer.

Just remembered -- there IS a female formula, which was what I was asking about awhile ago in guinea-pigging the boss. That one probably does.

From your previous posts though, I doubt YOU need any help! images/icons/wink.gif

Randy

oscar
09-02-2001, 10:32 PM
CJ,

To me NPA smells almost exactly like PI,very pissy.If I were blindfolded, and you put a drop of NPA in one hand and PI in the other I wouldn\'t know which was which.But that\'s the men\'s version,couldn\'t tell you about the women\'s.It MAY have Copulins,who knows?, it\'s a LaCroy product and they don\'t tell us shit.

Stone Labs on the other hand are very forthright about the content of their products ,and if it\'s Copulins you\'re looking for, they have two products that look good.

PPA is a mix of .012% Androstenone and .005% Copulins and is a real bargain in the price per mg. of phero category.

PCC is considerably LESS of a bargain but it is a Copulins-only product(.025%),and as both are from Stone you can figure that they are likely to be relatively \"stink free\".But this I do not know for certain.

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 12:46 PM
CJ,
I believe in kssping it simple and to the point, so I do not see all hype over all of the different products out there. I swear by the PA and have no need (I don\'t think) to try the others. As was explained, the PA has the highest concentration for the buck, and you can do with is as you please. Yes, there is a smell to it but it is not over powering. I use it with and without another fragrance. The results are very nice. My advice is to get the PA and add use it with any and all of your other fragrances and you are always armed, pure and simple. Why make things so complex by having 2, 3 or 4 different products?? I prefer to go out smelling like ME, not like the rest of the world, which proves that I have a brain and am independent and not trendy. Besides, your special fragrance will be remembered, and with the additive, you are more unique. I use mine with 2 diifferent sandlewoods and also Egyptian Musk. Now as a salesman who is pretty much plain looking, and not flashy, I have noticed that MANY customers tend to move to me and stand very close, and when they see me on following appointments tney tend to move in again. My advice? Use the PA with other fragrances and you are always loaded for bear. Plus, you are not mixing several fragrances that you will worry about the blend. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 07:20 PM
NPA and Egyptian musk together is something I hope to look into. That works good eh?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2001, 09:15 AM
Hi CJ

I sent you a Private Message. Check it out in your \"My Profile\" section.