PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Veritia?

bjf
01-24-2003, 11:36 AM
Veritia is the herbal supplement that Love Scents gives for free with oders. I really can\'t find too many sites (that are still up) that offer it, none actually, from my google search/

In fact, it says Rev. 3/2001. It could be expired. I just have this feeling that it is not being manufactured anymore and not sure if i can trust taking it.

Has anyone taken it

franki
01-24-2003, 11:38 AM
Post deleted by franki

bjf
01-24-2003, 11:42 AM
So then why is it being included? Okay, I can understand a business,man making business move, but is that responsible? I mean if it is expired, could somethig not happen???? I am not sure, i think it might be fine. Anyone try it?

franki
01-24-2003, 11:44 AM
Oops. I was thinking of \"expired\" in terms of not being made anymore (one of those nasty little communication problems that pop up so often /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif).

I guess it is not dangerous to use, or Bruce wouldn\'t send us the stuff.

Franki

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 11:46 AM
rev3 means it went through a formula change 3 times..last time was in 2001..doubt thats the expiration date

bjf
01-24-2003, 11:47 AM
Anyone know if it adds confidence or whatever when u go out?

cause i am worried that if i take it, i will feel just like a stressed out horndog, antsy and not be able to have my regular game.

bjf
01-24-2003, 11:49 AM
also, can it make u last longer in bed? seems to me will make u more of a minute man if it makes you horny

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 11:52 AM
look, do a web search on the stuff in those pills and read what each does. that be faster than trying to explain it all to you.

bjf
01-24-2003, 11:55 AM
read the top post , i did

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 12:01 PM
i DID read it..it said that you did a search of the product itself..i said to do a search of whats IN the product

bjf
01-24-2003, 12:07 PM
that would be pointless....you don\'t know how things are going to affect one another, plus these are lower doses than individual supplements. I just want some feedback from someone who has taken it -- consideringthat it is being given with every order, i assume someone on this board has to have taken it

DrSmellThis
01-25-2003, 04:30 AM
yeah, I like it..
...typical basic aphrodisiac...\"bread and butter\"
...it works on both sexes.
...enhances sensation, physical arousal and horniness; very mild intoxicant or euphoric.
...well balanced.
...take saw palmetto (tad bit) to enhance the formula.
...could also add sarsaparilla, tribulus, kava, and/or ginseng for enhanced effects.
...good substitute for yohimbe based formulas.
...makes good tea with vanilla and honey.

Bruce
01-25-2003, 11:52 AM
I think the 3/2001 is the date it was manufactured. We got it fresh from the factory when the customer couldn\'t come up with payment. We had so much of that Delightfully Intimate around at the time, so we didn\'t do anything with the Veritia until now.

The Veritia herbal supplement was apparently originally designed as a sexual toner for women based on what I have seen on the internet, but the herbs are all basic items that either sex can take. Especially the Damiana and the Muira Puama, which are the dynamic duo of sexual potency/libido herbs for both men and women. The listed ingredients of Veritia are:
Damiana, Muira Puama, Dong Quai, Wild Yam, and Schisandra berries

My herbal handbooks and an herbal doctor friend of mine tell me:

Damiana: \"Tonic to the central nervous system and hormonal system\" Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac. Used in the treatment of \"anxiety and depression where there is a sexual factor.\"

Muira Puama: \"Brazilian herb used for impotence and frigidity\"

Dong Quai is related to ginseng, well-known as a toner for the reproductive system of women, but it can be used by men as well according to an herbal doctor whose care I was under at one point.

Wild Yam: I looked in two herbal books for Wild Yam and both indicated the herb as a great treatment for gas, flatulence, and other abdominal problems. ??? Well, I guess if you are plagued with the urge to fart during sex, this will come as good news.

Schisandra berries: Again similar to ginseng; \"build strength and help reduce fatigue\".