PDA

View Full Version : FTR--do you work for lovescent?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 11:31 AM
It seems like you are ALWAYS on here and your experiences almost seemed to be unreal. I am really amazed by your stories. Do you work for the site? Or are you just a person with unbelieavable luck and experience? No offense, but just really curious.

franki
01-24-2003, 11:34 AM
Post deleted by franki

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 11:36 AM
Nope. I work for a law firm in d.c. My computer\'s always on and it\'s easy to switch screens back and forth. My work is boring, I\'ve already got 4 people to support when most have 2, so they won\'t give me any more, so I kick it around here.

What unbelievable luck and experience? Everything I\'ve said here is the absolute honest to god truth. If anything, I\'ve been too forthcoming. But I\'m not feeling all that lucky. What stories are you referring to, specifically?

EDIT: I don\'t get any money for being here. Not even free stuff. Just the pleasure of your company. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 11:36 AM
lmao..differant plumbing though /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-24-2003, 01:49 PM
Many people get the same responces as FTR, but few take the time to tell us of their success. For that FTR, I am greatfull! You\'ve kept many a dying thread alive!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 01:52 PM
Thanks, CptKipling. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-24-2003, 03:15 PM
If I ask a question, I usually stick around for an answer. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif