PDA

View Full Version : SOE roll on

bjf
01-24-2003, 11:24 AM
Assuming i leave it as a roll on, how much do I apply? I guess, what is the equivalent of one drop?? How many inches per say across the skin?

Any tips?

Plan on using it in combo with npa/ae/and apc

Doesn\'t seem like you can od on soe

bundyburger
01-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Very important to make sure you don\'t double roll. i.e. Don\'t roll an inch on your wrist and then back over it again because \"it doesn\'t look wet enough\"

So far I\'ve been using between 5 and 7 inches. For me, I applied it behind my ears and on my wrists. Some people are suggesting rubbing it in once applied. Which I have been doing.

You can \"fragrance\" OD. Which I did last weekend. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I noticed as soon as I returned from the mens room. Some people didn\'t want to stand too close to me, so I went back and washed my wrists as much as I could. It was a BAD response.

My suggestion for beginning: Leave your roll-on at home. I think it\'s easy to get used to the smell and not be able to tell, then in error add more later on. Just experiment for a while. Wear say five inches for a week and see what happens. Then change. It\'s up to you, of course. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bjf
01-24-2003, 03:51 PM
thanks for the suggestions......i tell you those gel packs sure seem conveintent now!

i am not sure how to put 5 inches behind my ear and such, when there is only room for a dab

will run along my jaw line and over mouth, as i heard that is a good place to put mones. Plus i am using other stuff, so i assume i will have to use like 3 imncjes

bundyburger
01-24-2003, 05:29 PM
NO NO NO! 5 inches all up!
inch to inch and a half behind the ear or even on the pulse points of your neck. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I haven\'t used the Gel packs but the roll-on is ok if you ask me. It doesn;t leak at least and it\'s easy to use. It\'s just that you have to find how much works for you and where. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-25-2003, 01:54 AM
8 inches max. Go inch to inch and SOE doesnt leak at all very good.