PDA

View Full Version : Need Help, New Alter Ego User...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 10:35 PM
I just purchased the Alter Ego (new scent) and have been spending some time reading around the forums but still not exactly sure how much I should put on. Im not into mixing yet, So I dont need any info on that, but was wondering if someone could tell me what kind of ammounts I should be putting on.. incase you need details, im 24yo, 135lbs, and about 5\'11\". Im going out tonight to a club/bar and would like to try it out for the first time.. Any advice I would be forever greatful.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Forever greatfull?

I\'ll take you up on that, 2-4 drops is plenty, definate max-out at 6 (but 6 spread thinly over you body).

bundyburger
01-24-2003, 03:29 PM
Worn it for a couple of days only so far. For me it looks like 4 drops is max.(I stress the \"for me\" part). Got extra respect from some usually \'cold\' aquaintances. I think there were a couple of girls not wanting to be too close to me though. Didn\'t have enough contact with enough people to be sure of results here. Started with two drops the other day. Got a talkative hairdresser. But..ummm... that\'s normal for a hairdresser. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Interesting note: Even after my shower this morning I can still faintly smell the AE. Which is unusual for me.:)

Icemone
01-24-2003, 10:48 PM
Hi dping28, all,

I agree with the great advice you already got.

About 2-4 drops works Fantastic for me and you will
need to experiment to find YOUR Ideal amount.

CptKipling
01-26-2003, 02:49 PM
When I say max-out at 6 drops, I mean you really are begging to waste your money.