PDA

View Full Version : just received my first order, now what?

aunnyboy
01-23-2003, 04:28 PM
Lol, sorry to be making one of these threads but I couldn\'t resist. Just got my first pakage, It\'s the one with The Edge and others. So what exactly do I do now? Any mixes? What are the best places to apply them? How much time does it take before they start the work? and how many daps do I apply?

I am pretty good looking guy and get stares even without phero\'s, but I am rather a bit shy, so I actually prefer if the girl starts the convo thats all I expect.

Anywayz I am going to try these on tomorrow at school and will post 1st day results. Hoping to hear from you guys soon.

CptKipling
01-23-2003, 04:31 PM
There are a number of things you can do with TE.

e.g. you could apply a little under your nose, that would affect you in a big way.

The chin and the jawline are also good places.

I\'m not going to tell you what reactions you will get, because thats part of the fun!

Did you get TE scented or unscented?

aunnyboy
01-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Unscented

bjf
01-23-2003, 04:59 PM
\"e.g. you could apply a little under your nose, that would affect you in a big way.

The chin and the jawline are also good places. \"

I have not heard these things... i just thought the pulse points.....why do you say these places? Women are going to want to kiss your lips or something???

CptKipling
01-23-2003, 05:05 PM
Wanting to kiss you is one side affect, it also gives the kiss more \"zing\". SOE is also really affective for this.

I say the jawline because that is a naturally hairy place, and seems to transmit the pheros affectively. The jawline and chin are also usually at nose hight for women, which is self explanitory.