PDA

View Full Version : AE/m + AE/w + RM = hypnosis of alpha males !?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 04:25 PM
I have experienced the following:

AE/m : AE/w : RM @ 1 : 3 : 1

I applied 4 drops: behind the ears, on the arm, pulse points on the side of the neck,
the back of the neck and something on the chin.

After this I went to the baker\'s.

The salesgirl stared at me briefly and then looked for three seconds motionlessly
keeping her head bowed to the ground. As I paid I gave her the right amount of money,
then she looked into her palms with the money in it for three to four seconds and after
that she said: \"Oh excuse me!\" while shaking her head.

She was confused completely, like being absent-minded or being under hypnosis.

Then I went to martial arts-training:

There are \"alpha males\" mainly (strong, brutal and diehard guys)
I excercised with different partners. It happened very often now that the others got
absolutely weak in concentration.

They forgot, when it was their turn to attack or to fend off, they forgot to cover
their heads and therefore had to suffer some hits. It was a kind of hypnosis as if
they experienced a kind of a \"drug high\".

It was the same absent-mindedness as in the case of the salesgirl but this where real men!
I also had to accept an intense hit on my lip because the other forgot that he mustn\'t beat
tightly at this one exercise he wasn´t concentrated enough...

Has somebody else made experiences with ae/w ?

I think even the strange smell of ae/w which dominates even over the RM-smell seems to be very drugging for men. It smells like flower!

CptKipling
01-23-2003, 04:37 PM
\"AE/m : AE/w : RM @ 1 : 3 : 1\"

Don\'t you just end up right back at AE/m with that combo?

Watcher
01-24-2003, 12:06 AM
Almost except u end up with a higer Anone level.
Perhaps a SOE NPA 3:7 ratio.

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 05:10 AM
how can that be considering that AE/w has more -nol than AE/m does.you\'d also have lots higher -nol and -rone right?

AE/w=.02% nol/.015% rone/.01% none
AE/m=.02% none/.015% nol/.01% rone

that would give lots more -nol/-rone at 3 parts AE/w

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 05:19 AM
i use AE/w(daily) as is and get fine results from it( though i do from time to time, put on other stuff such as SoE and or TE on differant spots from my AE/w at the same time to get diff effects)..IE: AE/w on my neck/wrist pulse points+SoE gel in my hair or sometimes forearms+TE to the chest

belgareth
01-24-2003, 06:06 AM
I\'ve seen that in my martial arts classes myself. Some of the students are women and it is even more pronounced in them.

Have you noticed a change in your behavoir on the mats when using mones? None especially?

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 06:57 AM
ah,. you been using -none during classes too?

belgareth
01-24-2003, 07:00 AM
When I first started using mones, I went to class with none on more than once. There were some comments about my heightened aggressiveness while sparing.

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 07:01 AM
good thing i\'m not there /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
01-24-2003, 07:05 AM
there is quite a bit of natural none floating around a dojo. Don\'t really need to add more. More to the point, most people need to learn to control spontaneous responses to none while working out. We ahve a few who haven\'t learned and are a hazard to themselves and others.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

\"AE/m : AE/w : RM @ 1 : 3 : 1\"

Don\'t you just end up right back at AE/m with that combo?

<hr></blockquote>

Almost Exactly! There\'s a TINY bit more rone (.01mg/ml) in this mix, but I\'d have to agree with CptKipling. Unless there\'s a huge difference in results, you can get the same phero mix with straight AE/m

CptKipling
01-24-2003, 12:56 PM
Phew!

Not just me talking crazy then.

Watcher
01-25-2003, 01:33 AM
In reply to wolfe i meant the original AE(M) and the new AE(M) sorry i didnt clarify, of course the womens version is different to the mens version as you say.
Sorry i didnt clarify in the first place.