PDA

View Full Version : A Question about Alter Ego

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 03:57 PM
What would you suggest Old AE or New AE. Lets say which one has a better fragrance if used alone. And which one can be used with another clonge.
The bottom line is which one has high pheromone concentration and which one works better than the other and which one would get me more hits from girls 16-18 years old as I am in high school. Give your best advice. Thankyou.

CptKipling
01-23-2003, 04:27 PM
If you did your research you would find multiple posts answering your questions.

I understand you mean no harm, but it isnt much trouble to do a search for \"Old AE\".

If you cant find your answers, then come back.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 12:20 AM
I am back. Ok I dont have enough time these days so just give me the answer and help me.

tallmacky
01-24-2003, 12:24 AM
\"I am back. Ok I dont have enough time these days so just give me the answer and help me.\"

Just do a search its better for you, you will find more info then cpt. himself can just give you in this thread.

Watcher
01-24-2003, 12:27 AM
Both the same phero concentration the newer one is better for colonge mixing just my 2 cents worth.

CptKipling
01-24-2003, 01:42 PM
The older one has a light scent that fades quickly, so is usefull in cologne mixing in that sense, at least untill we get an unscented AE.

As watcher said, same product, different smell.

Searching is something to get into the habit of doing, can be quicker than writing and waiting for a responce anyway.

Watcher
01-25-2003, 01:35 AM
And us knowledgeable types only come along at certain parts and times of the day. If you can find it in a search use that or aqate youreself with the data and let others know, and generate new information through testing of the products and create new mixes like my new one.

SOE:PCC:andro 4.2
2:5:3

CptKipling
01-26-2003, 02:43 PM
Sounds like a nice one, what types of reactions?