PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait? Or should I not?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 01:20 PM
My wife and I are separating. Two months ago she told me she doesn\'t feel any sexual feelings towards me among other things. Since then however, we worked things out and most of the problems we thought we had now seem minor and possible to overcome. Having said that, she still wants to live separately for a while. She still maintains that she doesn\'t find me \"sexual\".
In any case, I decided to give pheromones a try. Maybe this will help her see me as a sexual partner she once adored. I must say that we both work out and have a lot of sexappeal. She looks a LOT younger than her 36. I look younger than my 39. We both have athletic bodies and we both get a lot of attention from the opposite sex.
From reading the articles on this website, I decided to give NPA a try first.
My question is (specially for the ladies out there): How should I proceed with the application. Should I start immediately or should I wait until the relationship wil \"warm up\" a bit? I am afraid that whith the present situation she will not receive it as well. I don\'t have any experience using pheromones and some advice from the ones who used it is very much appreciated.

Thank you guys and gals...

PECTOPAH

P.S.

Feel free to correct me if you think that NPA is not the correct choice.

£

Whitehall
01-23-2003, 02:07 PM
Sounds like you want to regain her sexual attention. NPA is the best one for this - just be careful that you don\'t use in during or right before her period.

Frankly, it sounds like she wants to take a break and play the field before settling back into married monogamy.

Making yourself look more attractive (to her and to other females) using NPA sounds like the right strategy. I would try it during her next ovulation.

krtel
01-23-2003, 02:37 PM
Absolutely. NPA is the perfect candidate for this situation. I would be consistent with wearing it around her. Just try to keep it at 2 drops per dosage, and then *maybe* 3. Always use a cover scent. You have to understand that for some people, using a anone product (even NPA with its secrets) dosen\'t work for them alone as well as if it were mixed with something else, SoE for example. Try the NPA + cover scent first, if things don\'t get better, get yourself some SoE oil and whip up some DD#1.

- Krish

CptKipling
01-23-2003, 05:02 PM
Don\'t necessarily be too focused on getting back to how things were just yet. As has been said before on the forum, there has to be a gap for a spark to jump.

CptKipling
01-23-2003, 05:32 PM
I am bound by contract to say that \"there has to be a gap for a spark to jump\" was FTR\'s phrase, I just wrote it with more style /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 05:36 PM
jerk!

Watcher
01-24-2003, 12:18 AM
lol

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 04:20 AM
Thank you very much for your advice.
The things are complicated by the fact that she is moving into an apartment February 1st. I don\' t have much time.
I myself, am a strong beleiver in \"slow\" approach when it comes to women. One could never rush things when it comes to that. However she hinted, that she needs a \"boost\" to start things over. What she ment by that is anyone\'s guess as she won\'t elaborate. Therefore a pheromone application is a perfect solution.
I must add that I have been working in a research institute back in 80-s where we synthesized pheromones (insects) and I am well aware of their potency. I just never had the urgency to use them myself.
I will let you know if it worked.

Thanks again,

PECTOPAH

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 04:24 AM
This is going out on a limb a little, but ... any chance you could arrange for her to see you with someone else, inject a little jealousy into the situation? If she doesn\'t see you as sexual, maybe it would help if she got wind of someone ELSE seeing you as sexual. That might just give her a \"boost.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I\'m not big on using jealousy but sometimes it does work.

Elana
01-24-2003, 05:10 AM
I second what FTR said. I think she may need to wake up to the fact that other women find you desirable and if she let\'s you go, you won\'t be alone for too long.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 06:57 AM
Funny you mentioned jealousy...
We still attend almost all our social events together and not long ago when I let someone (girl) touch my new Australian cashemire shirt with the mother-of-pearl buttons to see how the fabric feels ;-), she got a lot \"friendlier\" should I say for the rest of the evning. But I must tell you that she has a set of six-packs on her tummy that she doesn\'t ming showing. If she spots me trying to inflict gealousy.... I may end up paying dearly for that, when she decides to do the same.
I will give it a thought though.

Thanks,

PECTOPAH

Lucky
01-24-2003, 07:55 AM
First of all, don\'t let her KNOW what you are doing!!! Let your interest in somebody else be absolutely real.

Secondly, don\'t you think she\'s going to show her six packs anyhow? Or, has she already been showing them creating her disinterest in her sexual relationship at home?

I don\'t mean to sound cruel, but a 30-something year old woman that looks good and stays fit is not going to suddenly decide not to have sex. IMO.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 08:06 AM
Listen to Lucky.

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 08:09 AM
well now, some women have had problems getting \'wet\' during sex at any age, and that \'dryness\' can and does turn a woman off to the point she sometimes isnt interested.(my understanding is it becomes very painfull for several days after to \'do it\' dry and some men ARE truely clueless most times (not to say this guy is that but..) if dryness has been any kind of prob then lube mightl help..

doesnt endametreocous(spelling)--a scaly kinda grown inside ,i think it is) cause pain as well?
and from what i read this pain causes some kind of responce condition that turns a woman off to sex. forgot what the name of that condition is, but it has some medical name.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 08:11 AM
She never said it hurt. She said she\'s not interested in f*cking him.

Endometriosis is when the endometrium, the lining of the uterus, goes haywire and starts growing outside the uterus, even attaching to other organs. It\'s extremely painful. He\'d be talking about that up front, that she doesn\'t want sex because it hurts. He\'s not saying that at all, far as I can tell.

Lucky
01-24-2003, 08:12 AM
Did I miss something? Did he say she had a problem having sex or enjoying it?

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 08:13 AM
communications isnt always what it should be

franki
01-24-2003, 08:13 AM
Especially on this forum /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 08:15 AM
many a divorce has come from it..or lack of it anyways

Lucky
01-24-2003, 08:15 AM
Whitehall,
What\'s the female counterpart of NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 08:17 AM
I don\'t know how to answer this.

Let me think first. OK?

This conversation is becoming more and more distanced from my initial question, but I trully appreciate your reply.

PECTOPAH

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 08:18 AM
ask 100 differant ppl the same question you\'ll get 100 differant answers

krtel
01-24-2003, 11:16 AM
Interesting woman you have their, I hope no woman ever does me that way. I can only imagine the heartbreak you are feeling right now. Feb. 1? You don\'t seem to have a lot of time. If you order from Love Scent through regular mail, that takes a few days itself. Get yourself some NPA and a good colonge to use as a cover and I\'d say, start using it around her.

- Krish

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 11:23 AM
the general conception is that -mones will not work on some one that has you pegged, not in the short run at the very least. takes time (if ever) for -mones to work on those types.
Keep us posted as i\'d like to know if thats as true as they say it is.(took several months for them to affect my ex mate)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-24-2003, 11:25 AM
People say that but it\'s not necessarily true. Some people have had good results almost immediately even with folks who already knew them. Bottom line is, get your product of choice and try it out.

Good luck, keep us posted!

bivonic
01-24-2003, 11:26 AM
I disagree Wolfe, you may be right with regards to ex-lovers, but not girls that you have shown an interest in previously (aka pegged you).

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 11:31 AM
considering shes told him she has NO interest in him as a lover just what would you call that then?..i\'d say ex-lover. And is his wife, which means she surely has him pegged.

Watcher
01-25-2003, 01:58 AM
Female opposite of NPA for men = NPA for women of course it has different pheros so maybe we can have DD for women #1 with NPA (W) instead of NPA(M)