PDA

View Full Version : Any way to cut down on scent of lavender -nol?

Sexyredhead
01-23-2003, 10:06 AM
I really like the lavender -nol EO I got in the newbie pack, but if I wear it behind my ears (even a tiny dab) I can smell it for hours. Kinda gives me a high, actually.:) I don\'t think it\'s that strong, but you know the old adage (sp?) about if you can smell it on you, it\'s way too strong... Anyway to dilute it just a bit? Or maybe I should put it on the back of my neck instead of behind my ears. Hmmm...

Thanks for any suggestions. BTW, the whole world is rather chatty today. This -nol definitely works.:)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 10:08 AM
Back of your neck works great - also just wear it below your waist, e.g. backs of your knees.

Sexyredhead
01-23-2003, 10:16 AM
Thanks yet again, FTR. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 10:18 AM
I haven\'t tried this, but don\'t see why it wouldn\'t work -- mix a scant drop in a handful of lotion and spread it around? Worth a try maybe.

My pleasure -- yours too, I hope!

Sexyredhead
01-23-2003, 10:23 AM
Good idea. I usually put EO\'s in cocoa butter or plain lotion so that might work. Won\'t hurt the -nol, do you think?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 10:25 AM
no, not at all

Wolfe
01-23-2003, 10:40 AM
you can also use \'everclear\' to cut it and the everclear will disapate quickly leaving no alcohol smell behind either.( or any other ethanol 4 that matter)<--just everclear is usally local and handy to find.

Mtnjim
01-23-2003, 11:48 AM
\"I haven\'t tried this, but don\'t see why it wouldn\'t work -- mix a scant drop in a handful of lotion and spread it around? Worth a try maybe. \"

I usually mix a drop or 2 of SPMO with some lotion and a drop or 2 on ~NONE then spread it around on my neck, shoulders, arms and chest. Spreads out the mones over a wide area.