PDA

View Full Version : Another dumb newbie question

Sexyredhead
01-23-2003, 10:02 AM
Ok, please bear with me. I THINK this is my last dumb question for the day.
What happens when a woman who wants to attract men wears \'none? I\'ve read what it does to women when men wear it, but not the other way around. Or am I confused and TEw doesn\'t have -none in it?

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 10:03 AM
That\'s not a dumb question at all. I don\'t really understand about \'none, either. Except that it stinks to high heaven. But it makes the sex more animalistic. I wouldn\'t wear it if you\'re looking for romance. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
01-23-2003, 10:07 AM
From personally spilling more then half of a bottle of PI/m which is essentially all -none in my bedroom. I can say that the ease & frequency of erections increased. So I\'d say experiment with some in a one-on-one romantic setting with a -nol heavy mix & a nice perfume to cover & report back the results. Although I guess you might have to be with the man more then once for a control test.

Sexyredhead
01-23-2003, 10:09 AM
Thanks, FTR. That was kind of my thought. Wouldn\'t a woman smell more guy-like if she was wearing -none? I got a bottle of TEw with the newbie pack, but I think I\'ll stick with the lavender -nol and the cops that should be coming soon.
BTW, how does the vanilla -nol (or any of the other scents while we\'re at it) rate? Any favorites?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 10:12 AM
I personally don\'t care for the vanilla at all. I ordered the rose yesterday and will sure let you know. The lavender and vanilla are the only two I\'ve smelled. I\'ve heard the guys say good things about the musk and citrus.

If you like -nol, get some PI/w unscented. But don\'t wear any more of it than you would if it were lavender -nol, in fact, you could wear less, because it\'s way more concentrated. So a bottle will last you the rest of your natural life.

-none is hard for me to wear but a lot of the women here really like TE/w and report great results with it. If you like hair pulling, biting, scratching, spitting, slapping, \"say my name\" kind of sex, go for it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
01-24-2003, 08:28 AM
I wonder why it works that way? Maybe smelling your own pheromones on someone close makes you react like you\'re producing them--like cops reportedly do with several women here. Hmmm...

Good to know from a guy\'s perspective. Thanks.:)

Wolfe
01-24-2003, 08:38 AM
IMHO vanilla is best used in blends and not as a standalone