PDA

View Full Version : Music site link on my posts

Watcher
01-23-2003, 12:07 AM
Any comments i know it has little to do with pheromones but has anyone checked it out what do you think of it etc. So oscar please no attacks on this please.
Just any comments.

franki
01-23-2003, 12:10 AM
If you want to know my opinion on 2Unlimited:

I liked them a lot a few years ago (when I was a teenager), but now I am thinking \"why?\". Basically it is just ultra-commercial crap, although marketed very well.

BTW, it is nice to see that my native Holland not just exports drugs and tulips, but also some other things (like music) ....

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-25-2003, 02:02 AM
Oh hey dont they import drugs or at the very least grow them and sell them legally, and that attracts tourists.
Holland also handles 75% of all transport traffic of cargo ships into europe via the massive port at rotterdam if that was to be hit by terrorism then europe would be in big trouble or if a strike similar to the west coast USA port dispute were to arrise europe in big economic trouble.

franki
01-25-2003, 02:06 AM
Holland is the marketplace for all kinds of drugs (soft-drugs = semi-legal) (and hard-drugs = illegal). It is either imported from South-America or produced in Holland and then it gets shipped to the rest of Europe.

So far the negative sides of Holland. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
01-25-2003, 03:50 AM
Second that, franks! In my younger years, I didn\'t have much problems with commercial genres, but nowadays, I really detest them. There\'s just TOO MUCH crap now!

Belgium is pretty good when it comes to dance/house/whatever products. (Milk inc. possibly being the top one)

Nowadays I listen more to things like:

Coldplay
U2
The prodigy
DJ Shadow
Primal Scream
Moby
Chemical Boys
Röyksopp
& many others in the same genres.

Watcher
01-27-2003, 01:26 AM
Well both the original singers have gone onto successful solo careers esp anita doth. (in holland anyway - an effort is to get them to reform, some of their less popular stuff in 94-96 was quite good and some fans want them to pick up a reunion - a superbowl appearence was suggested.