PDA

View Full Version : Wearing PI-unscented

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 07:59 PM
Im going to order a bottle of P.I unscented for men and I was wondering if I should wear this with a cologne(not mixed)or just by its self. I read that unscented stinks, but how if its unscented?And after you shower will I still have P.I?...Juan.

bundyburger
01-22-2003, 10:55 PM
\"Unscented\" means it doesn\'t have anything added to it. The only scent is the natural smell of Androstenone. You\'ll find out what that is if you take a WIFF of it (the bottle) when you get it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I think I must be sensitive enough to the smell of -none to pick it up more often than most guys. But if I can smell it on myself with just one drop then a girl will pick it up from further away. Would definitely recommend something as a cover. Even if you find YOU can\'t smell it.

What you\'ll find if you wear, say, two drops of PI/m and no cover at all that girls will avoid you. Example: Sitting next to them on the bus they will lean away from you as if to give space to themselves. BUT it depends also on your own chemistry by what others say here too.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-22-2003, 11:13 PM
The residue may still be present if you shower (although probably unnoticeable in the normal BO sense)
Try before you apply ie morning showering and being clean shaven this allows the pheros to work more effectively and for longer than if you have a hairy beard etc(personal experience and observations for 5 years here.)

krtel
01-23-2003, 02:39 PM
You should absolutely wear a cover scent! That stuff stinks, and you don\'t want that to be the reason people are trying to avoid you!

- Krish