PDA

View Full Version : Love Potpourri

bivonic
01-22-2003, 05:19 PM
This thought just came to me as I was brushing my teeth, funny how the sub-conscious mind works. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

How about a medium to get the -nol, -rone, -none, A1, cops, etc into the air?

Anyone familiar with how to make potpourri or how it works? From what I understand one method of using potpourri is just taking a bunch of flower petals & such & suspend them in a ceramic ashtray type shape & have a gentle flame a an inch or so beneath not burning the petals but just heating them up to release the scent.

What are the chances we can apply pheromones to an existing potpourri setup for the \"time release capsule\" whereby changing the petals based on the mood we want to set?

Am I on to something or is this crazy talk?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 05:22 PM
This is Frenchie\'s favorite subject and Whitehall knows about it to. I think Frenchie had a thread called \"Pheros In The Air\" if I remember correctly.

You can use those potpourri warmers with the tea light (little candle) in the bottom and a saucer shape on the top, and use essential oils or whatever scent blend you like (they\'re usually sold where those warmers are sold), and sprinkle some pheros in. Whitehall has used scent diffusers with A1 for mood modification. It\'s not crazy talk. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif