PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you have it????

SonnyBlack
01-22-2003, 01:23 PM
does anyone here own Doc Love\'s THE SYSTEM book??if so, what did you think about it??did it help you at all??Im interested in getting it ans wanted some comments and opinions on it from people who have read it or have it in their possession. thanks

Watcher
01-22-2003, 03:15 PM
I think someone around here does cant remember who though ?. Does anyone have DOC LOVE system.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 12:09 AM
Yea, I do. It\'s funny you mentioned that. I did feel skeemish but i said [bad word] it it\'s only 100 dollars and i ordered it about a year ago. Let me tell you, that book, and these pheromones have changed my life totally around. I am a very confident person and I have Bruce and Doc Love to thank for that. I didn\'t have any knowledge about girls whatsoever before getting this book and now...it\'s like i can read the palm of their hands. You\'d be surprised what you can learn through the book and the two tapes you get for 100 dollars it\'s priceless. I call it my \"bible\" and the pheromones my pimp juice.

It\'s like the pheromones, it helps you become a better person and you feel more confident when you approach women because you can basically read most of them once you understand and apply the techniques in the book. Make sure you read it A LOT of times so you can comprehend everything he has to offer.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 03:49 AM
Yeah, I have the famous Doc Love\'s System. I would give it a rating of 8 out of 10. Alot of it is common sense but sometimes we just need someone to reinforce our initial suspicions. It\'s pretty funny too.

If I were you...I would go to askmen.com and read all of his articles in the archives section. Alot of the System itself comes straight from his articles. It\'s nice to have the extra tidbits from the book and CD\'s too. Peace out.

phmmiracles
01-23-2003, 04:21 AM
zebo4, i ordered the System a while back b4 doc love had the tape/cd option. what\'s on the audio section? is it any different from the book itself?

thanks much

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 01:03 PM
It just reinforces what you read in the book i think he\'s giving classes on the tape.

CptKipling
01-23-2003, 05:10 PM
PANTERO!!