PDA

View Full Version : women in the Military

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 01:09 PM
Hello every one.

I am a soldier in the IDF and I mentioned some thing about women in the army on the general forum and was asked to elaborate about it here on the women\'s forum by lucky. So here it is...

Ok, I serve as an OPS in one of the joint medical services HQ of the military. There are four of us guys and four girls who serve there together, and we men the HQ 24/7 365 days a week. We\'ve been together for almost two years now, since each of us was only a couple of months in the military.

We all stay at the base during the week, and on weekends half of us go home (Hey, it\'s Israel. Small place).

Basically, we are like family - except we occasionaly have sex. Actually that\'s not true any more, because most of us now have girlfriends/boyfriends. There was a time though...

We do still shower and sleep together every night. It\'s a bit hard to explain. It\'s like we\'re all in love with each other. We all treat each other like boyfriend/girlfriend.

We aren\'t inhibited when we\'re together. We don\'t hold back and we aren\'t self-aware. We know each other too well for anyone to try to pretend that he\'s some one else. We know when some one is hungry, we know when they\'re bored and we know when they\'re horney...

Personally, I actually have dificulty sleeping without one of the girls in my bed. You really get used to the warmth of it and the feeling of having some one who really cares about you hug you while you sleep.

I think this should give you a fairly good idea, though until you experience it it\'s kind of hard to understand the emotions involved. We sort of have an unusual situations for the militery, because naturally boys and girls aren\'t supposed to sleep together let alone shower/have sex while in the military. But as far as the military is involved we only work together and the boys and girls do have seperate rooms. Only that we don\'t actually use them, since we sleep in the HQ most of the time, and we all shower in the girls\' shower because it\'s closer.

If you have any questions I\'d be happy to answer,

Have a good one.

Elana
01-22-2003, 01:11 PM
I am your biggest fan! I love the IDF more than words can say. I\'m not really sure what your question is though.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 01:22 PM
lol, I don\'t have a question. I just came to share some of my military experiences with the women\'s forum as per Lucky\'s request /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

And I thank you for your support *hugs*!

Elana
01-22-2003, 01:24 PM
No..... Thank you! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Hang out here whenever you like

Whitehall
01-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Sounds like the shower scene in \"Starship Troopers.\"

Lucky
01-22-2003, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the post.
Especially during the time when you were having sex, did you partner up? If not, was jealousy an issue?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 01:37 PM
Heh, it’s kind of reminiscent of the shower scene – except without all the fascism, competition and pressure. Much more laid back, relaxed, intimate. If you remove every care in the world from all of those kids in the shower it’d be a bit more like it.

By the way, sorry for my some what poor English. It’s not my native language.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 01:44 PM
For the sex part - we haven\'t partnered up. We actually do sometimes with other things. Like I\'d usually sleep with the same girl every night for a period and then another girl for another period. Or there are some tasks that need to be done in pairs - and we\'d usually stick with the same pairs for those tasks.

As for the sex, when we did have some, it was always a spontanious kind of thing, never planned out, not with who, not where, not when. At least, as far as I know. There were those more frequent partners, but one girl I haven\'t slept with because I remind her very much of her younger brother (I saw him, we do look alike!).

I hope that answers your question. Anyway, I have to split, I\'ll check back here tomorrow. G\'day

druid
01-22-2003, 04:14 PM
Ok thats it. I am joining israel\'s miltray! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Do they allow americans to join?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Elana
01-22-2003, 04:22 PM
Druid, I\'ll go with you. Those Israeli men are my weakness. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

druid
01-22-2003, 04:26 PM
a few days ago this woman came into to work. Early 30\'s and defintenly hot. i thought she was hispanic because of her dark complexion (I live in south florida). But then I heard her last name and I asked her where she is from and she said israel. So that with the above story has clinced it. i am going to israel. Come on elana lets go make a big sign \"Israel or Bust\" or maybe \"Horny americans will serve in miltray for...\" elana can fill in the rest. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-22-2003, 04:30 PM
The first time I went to Israel, I fell in love with the hottest guy. I went back many times to see him, and had a hard time keeping my eyes on just him. The guys (and women) were so gorgeous. My last three relationships have been with Israeli men. I even married one.