PDA

View Full Version : Difference in using SPMO alone vs. in a mix?

Sexyredhead
01-22-2003, 07:43 AM
I got a bottle of lavender-scented SPMO yesterday. It smells reaaaaallly good when added to OP Juice, btw. OP Juice has a kind of fresh smell, but the lavender adds just a tinge of floral to it, I think.

Anyway, to the question. What results have any of y\'all found using only SPMO that reportedly contains \'nol alone vs. using it in a mix as a cover for something else? And if you\'re using the SPMO alone, how much are you putting on at once?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 07:52 AM
I\'m a big fan of that lavender -nol, too, wear it almost every day, one, maybe two dabs - wipe my finger across the side of the dropper and put that behind my ears, on my neck, if there\'s any left, on my wrists.

I have mixed it, but I prefer not to -- I like unscented PI/w for -nol in mixes. I keep it as an add on and use it as my primary -nol source because the scent is strong enough that I can\'t OD on it.

I wear a copulin with it - PCC or EW very diluted.

Sexyredhead
01-22-2003, 07:54 AM
What kind of responses do you get when using it alone? Just wondering what to look for.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 07:57 AM
I\'ve never used it alone. But -nol makes people more friendly, more chatty. You\'re looking for more people coming up and talking to you, and the people who usually talk to you sticking around longer than usual and maybe being a little warmer in their interaction that they usually are.

Sexyredhead
01-22-2003, 08:01 AM
BTW, I need a good recipe involving copulins and the lavender -nol. I know I\'ve seen a list of recipes, but I can\'t find the one I\'m looking for. Do you have one, or know where I need to look? My puny brain can\'t seem to hold all this at once. lol

There\'s a guy I\'m interested in, a good friend actually, who\'s coming up to visit in a couple weeks, and I\'d like to experiment on everybody else before I see him. I think he\'s interested, but I\'m not sure, since we are good friends anyway. I need something to get his attention really well, without overdoing it.

Thanks, FTRH, you\'ve been lots of help.:)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 08:06 AM
Use the lavender -nol as you would a pure perfume, and use PCC for your pheromone. I use PCC in my cleavage, around my nipples, inside my thighs ... doesn\'t really matter, though, where you put it, it works real well.

About the SPMO oils - those eye dropper bottles do not travel well. I advise, if you\'re going to carry your lavender -nol in your purse, for example, to put it in a different bottle. After awhile, they leak through the top, where the dropper is.

Oh, and I don\'t know if you have extra sensitive skin, too, but ... I have to vary where I put that oil. After several days in the same spot, it raises a rash. Just irritation because it\'s so concentrated. But I don\'t like sporting a red blotch in the hollow of my throat! (good thing it\'s turtleneck weather)

Sexyredhead
01-22-2003, 08:09 AM
I definitely noticed THAT this morning. A friend stayed the night last night, and she hung around till I was late getting to school after I put on the -nol with my perfume. Getting into my first class (10 min late) I was stopped by two friends for a quick comment on the way to my seat. Lots of people grabbing my arm/shoulder/hand to say something as I was leaving class, so it took 10 min to get out. Then my boss sat and yacked for another 10 min to me in his office about nothing in particular after answering a quick question I had for him. I put a dab on my wrists and behind my ears, then sprayed my OP Juice on top of it. Seems to be working. lol

Sexyredhead
01-22-2003, 08:12 AM
Thanks, FTRH, will do. I\'ll post back after I see him and tell y\'all if anything good happens. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 08:13 AM
Oh, yeah, it\'ll drive you nuts. You get in the habit of putting it on and forget about it and then wonder why people won\'t leave you alone on one of those days when you really want to be left alone. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

See how that plus some copulins would work really well? The -nol for chatty,friendly and the copulins to raise his testosterone.

Sexyredhead
01-22-2003, 08:18 AM
Oh, Lord, get the two of us together and we can\'t shut up anyway. We never could study together, because we\'d get nothing done. lol

Can\'t wait to see what these two will do to him.:) And you say it\'s ok to kind of OD on the PCC\'s, right? Just wherever I want to put them on?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 08:28 AM
It\'s always worked for me. Your mileage may vary. If you\'re nervous, you could start with a smaller amount and increase it as the evening unfolds ...