PDA

View Full Version : ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION WARNINGS

seadove
01-22-2003, 01:50 AM
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

WARNING: the crumsumpten of alcahol may Mack you tink you can tipe real gode.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-23-2003, 02:36 PM
Hows this for a good drink.. my own and named it to...
Put all together in a small glass over ice and down the hatch as fast as possible,
1- half a shot of Baccardi 151
1-half a shot of wild Turkey 101
1- half a shot Smirnoff 101
1- half a shot Everclear 190
2- teaspoons Khalua, dribble that into the mix so that it
settles on the bottom dont stir it up..
Now you have the perfect drink,,
Called (B#$ch On A Rag.) !!! Enjoy... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

WARRNING!!! IT WILL MESS YOU UP FAST!!!

bivonic
01-24-2003, 12:12 PM
Damn BW I don\'t think I\'ll be trying that anytime soon.

Favorite tasty shots:
Buttery Nipple (go figure)
Irish Car Bomb

Shot I order when I want to get f\'d up:
3 Wisemen (1 part Jack Daniels, 1 part Jameson, & 1 part Johnny Walker) - there\'s something to a whiskey buzz.