PDA

View Full Version : Differences when NOT using 'mones?

Sexyredhead
01-21-2003, 03:42 PM
Have any of y\'all noticed changes in the reaction you get from people you see daily when you AREN\'T wearing \'mones? Let\'s say you wear them just about daily, but then decide to go without for a few days or so. Any change in reactions you get from people you see all the time?

bundyburger
01-21-2003, 03:51 PM
My god! Wolfe is going to go nuts when he sees there is two red heads here now. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Yeah, I\'ve noticed differences for sure. Sometimes it can be like you don\'t exist. But it might be in my head. I don\'t know. I think it depends on the person/people themselves on wether they keep reacting the same way to you. Just like in normal life. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 04:06 PM
This is actually the best way to see what the pheros are doing for you. Sometimes the phero effects are slow to come, but if you stop using a certain product after 2 weeks use, you do see a definate change

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 04:16 PM
We\'ve got three - Goddess is a redhead, too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

You can see changes between wearing \'mones and not wearing \'mones, and you can see changes depending on what \'mones you\'re wearing, and you can see changes depending on how much of what \'mones you\'re wearing. It takes a while to find your mix and your application level, what works for you. While you\'re tinkering, it\'s fun to notice changes in behavior.

Wolfe
01-21-2003, 04:26 PM
Wolfe was already nuts. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-23-2003, 12:12 AM
I noticed that today was the first day I wasn\'t wearing mones the entire day and i felt more stressed out. I don\'t know why i guess when i\'m wearing them i can keep my cool. Without them i get stressed out over everything i see and hear.

Sexyredhead
01-23-2003, 08:27 AM
That\'s an interesting observation. Was it just a tough day, or the lack of -mones? Makes me wonder if your body eventually gets used to having a higher level around than usual, and maybe you get \"withdrawal\" from it, or something. Like when your friends are giving you the cold should all day instead of being their usual selves.

Thanks.:)

Wolfe
01-23-2003, 09:34 AM
seems i read somewhere on a post by Bruce that he feels that -mones last several days even after discontinued use (hence hits days after no hits on someone who might have been using OD amounts) if thats so, was a bad hair day most likely /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
i\'ll have to go look for that post again and reread it but am 90% sure thats what he meant..that someone using OD amounts and not getting hits,then stop using them a few days and \'wham\' they got hits.

as a foot note, i also think he said that was speculation on his part so.......

Sexyredhead
01-23-2003, 09:51 AM
Notice how questions and speculations always lead to more questions and speculations? lol The more I get into the science of -mones, the more interested I am in learning more.
Please tell me what you find if you find that old post.

Thanks, Wolfe.:)

Wolfe
01-23-2003, 09:54 AM
looking now, i think it was in a thread on OD\'s recently

Wolfe
01-23-2003, 10:16 AM
sigh, to much reading the last month i guess, i\'ve spend many a day in archives as well(both 1 and 2) so i might not be able to find it again but i\'ll PM Bruce and ask him to post a answer here to that question again and see if i was off base or not. best i can do, (mind wanders to much nowadays i guess /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )

Sexyredhead
01-23-2003, 10:19 AM
Maybe it\'s the -mones. I\'ve seen a post or two about different ones making it hard to concentrate on work. (She says as she types a reply on this forum instead of working on her thesis...lol)

Thanks for looking though. Very sweet of you.:)

Wolfe
01-23-2003, 10:23 AM
LMAO i damn sure hope not cause at age of 54 i don\'t need any more things distracting me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

translation: don\'t need any more memory loses /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

i do take memory enhancement pills
now if i can just remember where i put the things

Bruce
01-23-2003, 10:46 AM
Wolfe,
I think you are thinking of something that doesn\'t really apply to the original question. Every couple of months or so a newbie will post that he/she tried potent pheros and combos without luck, finally gave up, quit applying and bingo... the next day got a hit like no other before. That\'s when I would be likely to chime in with my traditional \"If you get yourself really juiced up with aNONE (mainly guys) which you might not notice yourself, you may be driving folks away. Then the next day, even after a hot shower the risidual from your OD could be the magic level you need.\"
Bruce