PDA

View Full Version : some more !

Xehupatl
01-21-2003, 01:00 PM
Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another. After the 6th one a man on the bench across from him said, \"Son, you know eating all that candy isn\'t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat.\"
Little Johnny replied, \"My grandfather lived to be 107 years old.\"
The man asked, \"Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?\"
Little Johnny answered, \"No, he minded his own fu*king business!\"

------------------------------------------------------------

One day Little Susie got her \"monthly bleeding\" for the first time in her life. Having failed to understand what was going on and being really frightened, she decided to share her trouble with little Johnny.
Having found Johnny she told and showed him what her problem was.
Johnny\'s face grew serious and he said, \"You know, I\'m not a doctor, but it looks like someone just ripped your balls off!\"

------------------------------------------------------------

\"Okay, class, we\'re going to play a game today,\" said the third grade teacher. \"I want everyone to give me a sentence with the word \'perhaps\' in it.\"
She then goes around the room asking each child.
Mikey says, \"Perhaps if we are good, the teacher won\'t give us any homework.\"
The teacher says, \"Very good, Mikey.\"
Clair says, \"The sky is very dark, perhaps it\'s going to rain.\"
The teacher says, \"Very good, Clair.\"
Little Johnny says, \"Yesterday, when I got home from school my sister and her music teacher both had their pants down to their ankles. Perhaps they were gonna sh!t on the piano.\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

ste

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 02:00 PM
These are all really good!

This is on reply to all of them, and in the other threads.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif