PDA

View Full Version : Newbie--what about using PCC only?

Sexyredhead
01-21-2003, 12:37 PM
What kind of results has anyone gotten using PCC only? I\'m waiting on a bottle of PCC to arrive and I\'m wondering what kind of reactions I might expect from it alone. I looking to attract men.

Also, have any of you ladies noticed strange reactions from guys who have been good friends for a while when you started where mones? I have two best guy friends, and I\'m wondering if there will be any changes possibly from them.

Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 12:41 PM
Hey, there!

PCC was my first product and it got great results in an already established sexual relationship. I highly recommend it.

I did notice slightly more interest from men I was friends with. Pupils dilated when they talked to me, and standing closer. I believe if they thought they\'d get anywhere, they might have tried.

Best of luck from one sexy redhead to another, and welcome!
Keep us posted.

belgareth
01-21-2003, 01:59 PM
Another (sexy) redhead on the forum...

My life has been blessed.

Welcome!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 02:05 PM
Good to know I\'m not the only new gal in town /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
01-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Thanks, FTRH. That\'s good to know. How much did you apply at one time? I notice it\'s in a roll-on bottle.

Anybody else have any experiences with PCC they want to share?

And thanks for the warm welcome.:)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 02:51 PM
I love Mae West.

Um, I pretty much OD\'d. I put it on my pulse points and ran a line of it inside my thighs where panty elastic would go. Probably a good 12 inches rolled on, altogether.

Wolfe
01-21-2003, 03:26 PM
just what i needed..another redhead /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
01-21-2003, 03:38 PM
Do you really need that much? That seems like an awful lot. Is that for a hot date? What about for work or the gym or just screwing around with my friends?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 04:07 PM
Yeah, that was for sex. I don\'t wear PCC for anything else. Can\'t handle it myself. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Goddess
01-21-2003, 05:33 PM
I like PCC - but if I put too much on I get a bit weepy - kinda like PMS. I don\'t have that effect with -nol though. Isn\'t this kinda wierd? shouldn\'t it be the other way around? Or did I mis-read something in the past!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 05:35 PM
NO! I\'m glad to hear you say it. Lucky and I talked a little in pm\'s about EW, too, and Woman has talked about EW and I believe also PCC making her pms-y. The copulins open your emotions in a big way. I can\'t wear them much out of the house. -nol makes me stupid if I wear too much, I can\'t do technical work or follow detailed instructions, it makes me foggy brained. But cops make me weepy if I overdo it and don\'t have an object for all that emotion to unleash on.

Makes for some very heavy sex, though, with the right partner.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-22-2003, 09:23 AM
ok FTR,, whats gona happen ya think if i put on some PCC and have Lure, NPA on as well????

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 09:26 AM
I think it\'s gonna be a hot time in the ol\' town. <grin>

Blackwidow_Woman
01-22-2003, 09:50 AM
hehehehe!!! well funny thing is what town... we dont have much of a town here.. bummer but theres always places to go. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I hate going to the stores thinkin cool this is gona be fun and then all there is, is women and me and my girlfriend get this look on our faces as if to say total loss. I hate this town not enough men...cat fight between me and her ,, YOU BETCH YA!!! But over the dude down the road , no way...hehehehehe!!!