PDA

View Full Version : Mixing NPA with cool scent?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 11:19 AM
Hey everyone, this is my first post here.

I\'ve been using cool scent for a couple of weeks now, and I\'m not sure if I\'d seen results or not. There were a couple of maybes, but being a soldier the few women I work with are umm.. quite friendly as is. And I haven\'t had many opprotunities to test it outside work. (again, being a soldier I have limited free time).

Anyway, I was thinking of mixing it with NPA. Has anyone tried this? Does it cover the smell well? How bout the ratio? And how much did you apply?

How big is an NPA bottle compared to cool scent?

Would appriciate any advice.

Whitehall
01-21-2003, 11:29 AM
These seems a popular combination, mentioned frequently on the forum, although I have not personally tried it.

The recommended ratio of cologne to NPA is 5:1 although you can vary this according to personal preference and relative covering ability. A bottle of NPA contains 5 ml so it should combine with 25 ml (about one ounce) of cologne to give 30 ml of mixture.

Personally, I use some heavyweight colognes so might go 3:1 and maybe add some \'nol. For Coolwater, stick with 5:1 but don\'t use a whole bottle - experiment with smaller batches first.

I\'ve noticed that about women in the military too! I think they join because they have a particular fondness for men.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 09:10 AM
I think you\'re right about women in the army in general, and in my case, I basically live with four women and two guys and let\'s just say we\'re like a family in some ways except that we shower together and sleep together most of the time... lot\'s of... umm, warmth.

Anyway, is it generally a good idea to mix Nol with None? When is it not a good idea?

How much Nol is in cool scent?

One more question, are there better products for None than NPA?

Again any help is appriciated. And just for the record I did a search for NPA on the forum and read most of what\'s been said about it. Couldn\'t find answers to my questions, but I apologise if it has been recently discussed and I missed it some how.

cuddlebear
01-22-2003, 09:37 AM
Nobody knows how much Nol is in Cool Scent or the other products from IR. Not even me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It is not a high concentration of nol, I don\'t think. I have had mucho success with Cool Scent but am not familiar with NPA. I usually mixed Cool Scent with a Nol Concentrate (see Stone Labs for info on concentrate). This worked very well for me without any None at all. In fact in my early days I hadn\'t even heard of none. BTW, sometimes hits can be pretty subtle. You don\'t even know you made a hit until you get home and think about it ... Cuddles

franki
01-22-2003, 09:39 AM
\"Not even me \" LOL /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

cuddlebear
01-22-2003, 10:09 AM
I just jokingly added that comment because at one time I was acting as the IR Guru on this forum. Actually, I would just as soon not have the association at this point, since they have the nasty habit of changing the fragrances of their products without notifying anyone. Of course I have been known as many things, among them Royal Flatterer and Resident Redhead Freak (along with Wolfe) ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
01-22-2003, 10:41 AM
I was just laughing at your joke. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-22-2003, 03:19 PM
And it was a very good joke to.