PDA

View Full Version : Using Chem Set want PI/m

bivonic
01-21-2003, 10:27 AM
How would you go about making some PI/m with chem set -none? I realize it will never quite be PI/m without the secret ingredients, but for just the -none content what ratio of -none to what?

What carrier should I use, oil based? What works well here & where can I pick some of this oil up?

Also I heard not to use the synthetic EO\'s, should I invest some cash in any of the real stuff what will it run me?

franki
01-21-2003, 11:20 AM
Pi has no secret ingredients and the chem set stuff is not oil-based, so I don\'t know what you are trying to do, but ........

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
01-21-2003, 11:22 AM
I read that some people had luck using an oil based product, what I am most curious about is can I go to the local supermarket & pickup some oil to use in my mixes?

Whitehall
01-21-2003, 11:35 AM
One can use avacodo oil, sesame oil, glycerine, etc etc but the problem you\'re run into is that the alcohol-based chem set none will not mix very well with the oils - the classic oil and water problem.

One idea is to add some detergent or soap and make an emulsion. This has been talked about but I don\'t remember seeing a success story on this technique.

DrSmellThis
01-24-2003, 03:35 AM
It\'s weird, as the sheet I got with PI did say there\'s secret ingredients. Whassup wit dat?