PDA

View Full Version : DIHL as Hypnotic Trance - Field Reports Needed

Whitehall
01-21-2003, 09:27 AM
The human brain is divided into two spheres - the left brain and right brain. One side is the seat of consciousness and analytic abilities while the other has \"imagination.\"

During normal consciousness, the analytic side holds a supervisory control over the other and so we \"will\" ourselves to do things and check our impulses. However, control is only to degrees, varying with age, education, training, intoxicant usage, mental health.

My working hypothesis is that a DIHL is a form of trace, much like hypnotic trace or religious ecstacy. Somehow, nanograms quantities of pheromones have the ability to cause a target to lose all conscious control and \"will\" for some duration. Many religous traditions use incense to enhance religous ceremonies. On a more mundane level, we have the female pig \"freeze\" stance as another model. This might be called a state of dissassociation or \"inward viewing.\" Viewing television is another, milder form of trace. One expectation is that left-handed women are more likely to DIHL than average.

My goal is to understand this trace state better and to devise ways to influence the target while she is in that state. I\'m thinking that this is the opportunity to \"run patterns\" but what patterns will be most effective and what goal could one aim at is to be devised.

What I need from my fellow forum members are detailed hit reports that resulted in DIHL. Here are some of the items a great hit report would include:

1) Who - Details on person with DIHL - age, sex, sober or intoxicated, prior relationship with you

2) Where - Circumstances - at a noisy bar, at home

3) When - upon first meeting, how long did it last, what brought her out of it?

4) What - what did you do to cause the DIHL? What were you wearing? How did you talk to her or touch her?

5) How - How did she react? Did her opinion of you or her behavior change as a result?

I\'m looking forward to detailed and perceptive reports from you all. You can post them here or PM them to me directly. Also, I\'d be interested in any reports FROM people who have experienced DIHL in themselves.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 09:43 AM
Here\'s a doozy for you. The first time I met SDR, we had talked on the phone maybe twice, and I had a really good feeling about him already, so I invited him to my apartment, where I feel much more relaxed, and in case anything should develop, because I had a feeling something might, but really nothing more in mind than talking and maybe a little kissing.
HA
I opened the door and took one look at him and lost my mind. We stood there staring at each other for several seconds. I have a perfect snapshot of it in my memory, still.
Ok, now this will sound weird, but I\'ll try to tell you what happened as best I can. My mind was talking to me across a great divide, from a far off distance, and I felt as though I were out of body, watching this person, Renee, go through motions. Inviting him in, asking him to sit down, hearing him talk. I remember thinking it was good that I knew stock etiquette phrases to say, e.g., \"Please come in, sit down, can I get you something to drink\" because I had to struggle to be able to do that much. All as if underwater, everything miles and miles away. I remember putting ice in glasses and pouring water and bringing it out to him, and taking a cool pack out of the freezer - it was warm in my apartment, the AC was not working well, and this was late July, Code Red weather, nearly 100 degrees outside and that humid.
I was in a daze.
I said here, would you like to put this cool pack on the back of your neck, it will help cool you down, and somehow the next thing I knew, I was putting it on the back of his neck and my mind said Don\'t touch him! you don\'t know him at all yet! and I wasn\'t listening.
He took the cool pack away from me and started rubbing my back with it. He was turned toward me and his arm was nearly around me, as his hand was on my back, and I remember thinking it felt like being encircled, like he was gathering me in.
I lost my mind entirely and straddled his lap. I started unbuttoning his shirt. My mind said WHAT ARE YOU DOING? and I could react to that as far as to say to him, Is this ok? and he said yes, and I kept unbuttoning. My mind was talking to me from across the gulf about no, no, no, warning I was like, raping him, stop it, what are you doing. I remember thinking it was irritating, couldn\'t She see I was busy? but listening long enough to ask him again, is this ok? while I was unbuckling his belt. Finally after about the 3rd is this ok? he took my face in his hands and looked me in the eyes and said \"Yes, Renee, Yes. Unequivocally Yes. Is that what you wanted, the unequivocal Yes?\"
It was.
\"She\" shut up.
The rest is history.

When I look back on it I can\'t believe I did that. I\'ve never done anything like that before in my life. We were having sex within 15 minutes of his walking in the door and I\'d never met him before.

But this is the guy who I can\'t get enough of how he smells, even his breath, everything about him. Intoxicating. My feelings about him have not changed or diminished in the slightest over nearly three years now.

Perfect chemistry. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Both of us were stone cold sober, it was in the middle of the day, neither of us was wearing pheromones, he was 37 and I was 43. He\'s 6\'1\", blue eyes, hair, moustache, beard the exact color of honey, long legs, beautiful shoulders and hands, beautiful voice, musician.

BTW - he called me the very next day, early, to reinforce what had happened and reassure me. If he hadn\'t, I don\'t know that I would have had the nerve to look him in the eye again. I\'m not sure I would have seen him again. I was pretty shocked at myself and embarrassed the morning after.

That\'s why my constant advice is don\'t wait days and days to call her, and figure out what she wants to hear and say it to her.

Oh, I\'m right-handed.

DrSmellThis
01-21-2003, 10:22 AM
I\'m assuming you already read the end of the hit-maybe thread, whitehall.

Whitehall
01-21-2003, 10:34 AM
FTR - great report; very much appreciated.

DrSmellThis - I\'ve been following that thread and will research others in the archives.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 10:54 AM
This thing of disassociating really interests me. When my mother was first diagnosed, her emails to me were so bright and nonchalant. I kept thinking, it hasn\'t hit her. Finally it did hit. She told me about it over Christmas, that she said to her husband, \"Honey, I\'ve got CANCER!\" and then she went through a period of not knowing who she was anymore, she stepped outside herself completely. Her mind couldn\'t grasp it. I was disassociating like a madman, too, really struggling to assimilate and for a long time couldn\'t, just couldn\'t get my mind around it.

The only other time I remember feeling anything like the DIHL and the disassociation re my mother was a car wreck I was in with my cousin when I was 13. Someone ran a stop sign and we hit them broadside. My cousin\'s mouth hit the steering wheel and it knocked all her teeth out or pushed them up into her head; there was blood everywhere. I had bad bruises and a concussion. I can\'t remember everything about that day, just bits and flashes, and I didn\'t feel like I was in my body throughout the cops coming and being in the hospital.

Where IS that place you go to?

I guess it\'s fairly typical and well-documented for people to disassociate under shock. But it\'s weird to me that the sight of a person can make you disassociate just like that. The only things I have to compare to the DIHL of meeting SDR are a fatal illness and a car crash. Dig. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh, P.S. Remember in The Godfather, when Mike is on the lam in Siciliy and sees Apolonia in her purple dress and stands there staring, slack-jawed, and his companions nudge each other and laugh and say he was hit by \"the thunderbolt\"? And he decides that very second he\'s going to marry her, goes straight to her dad\'s house to ask for her hand.
That\'s DIHL, I think.

bundyburger
01-21-2003, 04:11 PM
A friend took her own life a few years ago. I was in a trance all day. And on off all weekend. Anyone who has lost someone suddenly I think would associate with this. I was is a very submissive state. (even when driving around!!). I was reacting to what people were saying and answering them (Truthfully) and not even thinking about it. I let out some things I would not have said if I was totally \"with it\". If this is similar to a DIHL state, going by what FTR said, then maybe by going through my own memories of that I could think of how to approach someone in that state.

I\'m going to think about this. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 04:40 PM
Or here\'s a happier way to envision it. It\'s The Bicycle Christmas. You know that Christmas, remember it? When you\'re 4 going on 5 and you\'re just too old for your trike and you tell your parents you KNOW you could ride a two-wheeler if only someone would ever give you one, like, maybe for Christmas. Or maybe Santa could bring it. And your parents look at each other and frown and stare off into space and you beg and plead and they sigh and say, well, we\'ll see, I don\'t know, bicycles are expensive, and I\'m not sure you\'re really big enough yet ... and I\'m not sure Santa could carry a whole bicycle with all the other stuff he\'s got to haul, that\'s asking a lot, you know, and you think you\'ll JUST DIE if you don\'t have a bike ... and your parents act so discouraging you give up, resigned to your fate ... and then Christmas morning you come down the stairs and THE BICYCLE is standing under the Christmas tree! And you really can\'t believe your eyes, can\'t talk, can\'t move, just stand there, stupefied.

Remember that Christmas? That\'s DIHL, too, I think.

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 04:50 PM
Something interesting any maybe related ti this topic.

There is a disease in humans which causes them to keep falling asleep, I mean all over the place completely at random. Scientists struggled to solve this problem, and completely by chance a Chinese scientists working on slimming drugs made a crucial descovery.
The default state for the brain is that of sleep. The brain actually has to release a chemical (I\'m unsure if it is a neurotransmitter or something else) that keeps us awake. When we wake up in the morning, our brain is flooded (or drip fed, as it sometimes feels like /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ) this \"alertness chemical\" and our conciousness is dragged from the depths of sleep. Towards the end of the day, and after extended periods without sleep, the brain begins stopping production of the chemical.
The way that I think this has a major link is that there has to be some sort of control (consious or otherwise) over the release of this chemical. My reasoning behind this is that if we are very tired, it is highly unlikely that we just fall asleep, it is a decision to \"let go\". You will find that thought processes and motor functions are impared when tired (which must be due to a slightly innadiquate quantity of the chemical), but only in extreem cases do we fall asleep on the spot.
Maybe DIHLs are caused by a fluctuation of this chemical? Or at least some paralell function.

bundyburger
01-21-2003, 04:50 PM
Or.... When I first remove my pants for a girl and she\'s like...looking... in total DIHL. Imagining all the things she could do with THAT!

heh heh heh /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 04:52 PM
lol

My favourite DIHL

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 04:54 PM
Bundyburger - you mean, it\'s like The Dick Christmas! lol

CptKipling, oooo, what a good hypothesis! Because it does feel like a switch is flipped. I wonder what makes that chemical release. Pheromone exchange?

The other thing it feels like is that time stops. Your relationship to time changes.

Guys, any guys had DIHL?

Elana
01-21-2003, 04:57 PM
CptKipling-Let\'s make it my favorite DIHL too...share /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 04:59 PM
Don\'t leave out the Inspector General ...

Elana
01-21-2003, 05:01 PM
Of course FTR. Plenty to go around /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
01-21-2003, 05:01 PM
Haven\'t had DIHL with a girl. I don\'t think. (And not witha guy either for those smart asses out there)

Maybe for guys, because we are checking out girls more often, we are a lot more concious about it.

I definitely relate to the Bike Christmas somehow. I\'ve seen that in little girls in similar \'present\' situations. Notice how little boys process a present MUCH quicker and start playing with it straight away. Well, more often than girls. \'My\' observations only. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

Whitehall
01-21-2003, 05:05 PM
I was hoping this thread would stick to a serious discussion rather then degenerating into the typical mindless banter.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 05:06 PM
I thought CptKipling\'s post was particularly insightful.

bundyburger
01-21-2003, 05:07 PM
Hang on... I have had a DIHL kind of moment in myself. When a girl I liked a lot said she liked me. When for a long time it was a LJBF. It was unexpected and I like went \'out of it\' for a little while. But it was more semi-DIHL I think. A bit more concious.

\'It was like he was talking to my breasts!\' ... Remember that girls?? I\'ve found my self in weird moments like that where I\'ve gone into a trance for a second or two after looking at a nice set of breasts. While I was talking to the girl. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

The thing is I never used to be a \'breasts\' type of guy. Maybe as I\'ve experienced things more and more I have associated them as some kind of trigger or \'anchor\'.

bundyburger
01-21-2003, 05:13 PM
Your right. But it\'s that \'banter\' that quite often brings out some insights amongst the rubbish. It\'s a pity it clogs up the threads, but I think you won\'t be able to avoid it.

Whitehall, I\'m loving the idea you have here with this thread. I\'m REALLY interested in the outcome like a lot of people here. I will certainly be taking notes for you, as I get DIHLs quite a bit and I should be able to make progress. (touch wood)

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 05:24 PM
You know Elana, when I read BB\'s post I thought of you /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I\'m sure there\'s room for two FTR. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

FTR: That\'s what I was thinking. Maybe a DIHL is the responce to an external influence, pheromonal or otherwise. And maybe that responce is coincided by the release of the inhibitor of this chemical, which also has some interesting affects. There are dreams where you drift in and out of consiousness, depending on what you think about, which adds further evidence to the theory that the sleep impulse is controlled.

If a switch is being flipped, it must be a fairly general switch. We can slip in and out of daydreams randomly, it\'s just like looking inwards. But a provoked day dream only happense in two situations. The first is of extreem trauma, where the body makes a decision, either it can do it\'s best to save it\'s self, and so acts almost automatically, or the mind gives up (like in a coma) and hopes that someone else will fix the problem or waits for the body to heal its self. In the latter situation, your consiousness is drawn back into a dream-like state, and every whim is catered for, this is a place of extreem comfort. The other time day dreams occur is when you are relaxed and at ease with your surroundings. The mind feels safe enough to think (almost wistfully) about other things, but only because there is no need to be mindfull of what is going on or weary of dangers, no need to be alert. Now the interesting thing is, this chemical is directly related to alertness.
We enter this trance state sometimes because of things we think about, as is mostly the case, but also has been proven to happen with pheromonal or even just regular olfactory input. Maybe what the pheromones are triggering is the same thing that gets triggered when we enter a tranced state due to our own thoughts, which must ultimately be linked to this chemical, or one with a paralell function.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 05:29 PM
I imagine this will be of limited interest to most, but I bring it up in case there might be astrologers lurking -- I asked for this guy\'s birthdate, time and place after the fact -- and couldn\'t believe my eyes. Wrote to an astrologer in NY who\'s well known, and she said \"It\'s not your imagination. You have the four most romantic aspects there are. This is true love, the kind of stuff most people search their lives for.\"

I read it like we\'re wired to respond to certain others. And maybe part of the way we know a soul mate is by pheromone signature. And maybe that pheromone signature, when it impacts us, is part of what causes the disassociation/religious experience/trance/dream thing, which could be caused by a chemical release that has to do with controlling sleep/wake boundaries.

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 05:39 PM
Go here for more details:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2003/narcolepsy.shtml (\"http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2003/narcolepsy.shtml\")

\"Sleeping is an essential part of everyone\'s life yet it remains little understood is barely understood. You might think it\'s a relaxing recharge but in fact your brain is working harder at times overnight than when you\'re conscious in the day.\"

\"Both of them say that showing emotion sparks the paralysing attacks and that has forced them to avoid laughing and crying.\"

\"...[when looking for] signalling chemicals in the brain, neurotransmitters, he began taking detailed X-ray images of the hypothalamus at the base of people\'s brains. With a central role in governing body processes, he was confident it could help unlock the secrets behind what affects appetite. On one set of X-ray pictures he found a chemical that seemed to be intimately connected with body weight: orexin.\"

Bingo! Orexin

\"[a researcher] bred mice unable to produce orexin and found that they did indeed eat less. Yet he was aware of a huge problem with his hypothesis. The mice were eating less yet still putting on weight. Filming them around the clock, he discovered that they were far less active at night than normal mice. They were having cataleptic fits and falling asleep - they had narcolepsy. The orexin was not controlling obesity; it was dictating the animals\' activity levels through their sleep patterns.\"

Whitehall
01-21-2003, 05:46 PM
During sleep, the entire upper brain is in a state of lower activity. In a trance, one hemisphere (the right side) becomes more active than the other and takes control.

Maybe there is a simularity between the dreaming state and a trance (DIHL or hypnotic) but Jaynes would argue against it.

Goddess
01-21-2003, 05:50 PM
Whitehall...
I have to say, this is brilliant. Are you by any chance a genius? Unfortunately I don\'t have anything of much intelligence to share on this front - I haven\'t been able to spot a DIHL myself yet. But your hypothesis seems sound and very interesting.

Goddess

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 05:50 PM
Where\'s your hypothalamus? Don\'t pheromones impact the hypothalamus?

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 05:51 PM
\"You might think it\'s a relaxing recharge but in fact your brain is working harder at times overnight than when you\'re conscious in the day.\"

I think there is a difference, but only in that it is part of a sequence of events.

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 05:54 PM
The hypothalamus is the site of a lot of hormonal activity. It basically dictates your mood, I think.

That part is borrowed knowledge, I think I\'ll have to take my A level Psych as an extra class (cant take it at the moment \'cos of lesson clashes), but it\'s so damn interesting!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 05:54 PM
You mean sequence of events as in a progression from beta waves to theta waves kind of thing?

Is the REM part of the sleep cycle anything like the trance state, physiologically?

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 06:01 PM
Having to correct myself about the hypothalamus:

http://thalamus.wustl.edu/course/hypoANS.html (\"http://thalamus.wustl.edu/course/hypoANS.html\")

FTR: thats what I was thinking. The stages of falling asleep.

Think about it when you next fall asleep. I think it starts out as a trance like state, then orexin production completely cuts out.

REM sleep is very similar to the state when you are at the edge of sleep, you have control. Maybe that is the trance.

iirc we sleep in cycles, half an hour of deep sleep, an hour of lighter sleep. Dreams only occur in the lighter stage, but that would require further reading.

Whitehall
01-21-2003, 08:23 PM
\"Whitehall... Are you by any chance a genius?\"

My mom always thought so but I haven\'t been able to convince any employers that that opinion was worth extra money.

Icemone
01-22-2003, 12:48 AM
Hi all,

Glad FLRH you are stable enough to handle this Amazing Adventure instead of it being overwhelming /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

This thread is very interesting because it is what I do /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DIHL are a definate type of trance,
just like that place you and others go, either naturally or through a guide----those special places in your mind, where you want and need to go.

During that car accident, your mind found a place it needed to go.
Your sub-conscious mind knows a LOT more than you have given it credit for.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 05:35 AM
Icemone, I NEED to be overwhelmed. That\'s what I want. So I embrace it when it comes to me and very happily go where ever it takes me.

CptKipling
01-22-2003, 05:43 AM
\"Your sub-conscious mind knows a LOT more than you have given it credit for.\"

I know that to be true. If I clear my mind and DONT think about a question (say in class, usually science or maths), the answer sometimes just comes to me, and I blurt it out before everyone else has even considered the question. It\'s like the subconsious can assymilate information faster.

\"your mind found a place it needed to go\"

In times of trauma, the mind takes you to a place completely removed from the current situation.

CptKipling
01-22-2003, 05:50 AM
After detailed and in depth scientific investigation into this area, which involved me falling asleep and waking up /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif, I found out some things.

Bear in mind that this is only from practical observation. Unfortunately I don\'t remember falling asleep, but when I woke up, it was exactly like waking up from a day dream. I was lucky enough to wake up during a light part of the sleep cycle, and was mid dream. It was a consious decision to wake up.

Question to the ladies: When in a DIHL, when you come back to attention, is it a decision you make? We have to be aware that maybe male and female daydreams are different.

I\'m off to imerse myself in information, good day to you!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-22-2003, 05:55 AM
Some ways I know that the spell gets broken -- one, someone snaps you out of it, which is unfortunate. Two, your own mind snaps you out of it. If some part of your mind won\'t let you relax into what\'s happening and keeps warning and talking, and there\'s no reinforcement from the outside to keep you in the moment, your own mind can force you out of it. Three, and my favorite, eventually it wears off on its own. With good reinforcement, it can last a few days. Without it, it\'s often gone after a sleep.

Whitehall
01-25-2003, 11:29 AM
One need for good sex is to be able to divert control from the conscious mind and \"let go\" to the right brain. Most of us would rate our sex experiences on how \"high\" we got and much we got inolved in the moment and the less thinking we did while doing it.

On those ocassions when I couldn\'t get it up with a girl (usually a new one), the common thread was conscious worry (other than too many Irish coffees but that still may be linked via caffeine.) A guy especially has to NOT think but do. Sorta like the inner game of golf or tennis. The conscious mind acts as an inhibitor and a censor for our right brain impulses - of which sex is one of the best. that\'s why alcohol is such a good lubricant for sex - it diminished the left brain\'s control power. Both sides are affected but the left is first to slip so a little is good but too much is too much.

So I\'m still looking for observant, detailed DIHL experiences from the guy\'s veiwpoint. Come on guys, I\'ve seen plenty of boasting, let\'s hear the facts! I\'m trying to develop for us a framework in which to organize our experience.

BTW - thanks for all the private messages. It seems women know more about it than men!

bundyburger
01-25-2003, 06:48 PM
Haven\'t had any DIHLs since you started this ( I think I jinxed myself by saying I get them all the time! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif Though I\'ve changed products too ) ... But haven\'t been getting out either... What I have been doing though is thinking of how to take advantage of them better. Based on what FTRH said somewhere . Going to try to take a more active approach the next time I get one. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 06:55 PM
It seems women know more about it than men -- Whitehall, I have a theory I bet you\'ll like. How \'bout this? DIHL is a leftover cavewoman response. We go DIHL the better for you to grab us by the hair and drag us off.

bundyburger
01-25-2003, 07:21 PM
Yeah... heh heh heh .. that\'s kind of what you said that I am \'modifying\' to do. Though I don\'t think it matters how much you plan, it\'s going to take a bit of on the spot thinking to pull it off too!. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ATM I\'m thinking of a heap of scenarios and how I might react to them. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bundyburger
01-25-2003, 07:26 PM
And girls WOULD know more about. For us guys we\'ve been getting DIHLs before we knew what they were. For women you know the the significance of it to you. For us it\'s like ...\"oh wow I think that girl MIGHT like me\" and that\'s it, maybe it was a sign we could make a move. I had NO idea what it was really \'saying\' until you and Whitehall started on this. From has been said it\'s not just \'a look\' it\'s an \'experience\' for a woman. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2003, 07:29 PM
That\'s a very good way to put it.

CptKipling
01-26-2003, 12:21 PM
In peoples experiences, what is the best product or combo for DIHLs?

bivonic
01-26-2003, 12:32 PM
best product or combo I would imagine has to be the stronger stuff out there PI/m & NPA with a neutralizer to allow more of the -none to be in the acceptable range without OD-ing, like a -nol based product or perhaps an A1. I think there\'s some varying opinions on the effects of cops.

Anyone know the scientific term for DIHL - there has to be one out there, come you experts - clue me in.

TIA!

CptKipling
01-26-2003, 02:40 PM
-nol is the phero which makes me become all spaced out.

DrSmellThis
01-27-2003, 05:40 AM
sub-clinical dissociation?
I like entrancement.

Watcher
01-27-2003, 05:50 PM
What about trancelike. Or hypnotised.

bundyburger
03-25-2003, 05:48 PM
Haven\'t had significant DIHLs since the new year period (from memory)

I was away last week for a motor racing event through the streets of Adelaide in South Australia. Big party event for this smallish city.
Tried AlterEgo/m more thoroughly than in the past and some other variations of phero\'s.
Was getting too many hits from older people (men and women giving me more respect) , but nothing from younger women that I wanted.
There were 3 nights of open air concerts after each day of racing.

Friday night concert around 7pm: Got a doozy of a DIHL.

I had been wearing a small amount of AE (2 drops) all day since about 9am. Was standing amongst the crowd before the bands started and decided to go and dose up on some SoE to get younger reactions. Put a good dab behind my ear and rubbed it down to my neck. Same on other side. Put one dab each on each wrist. Got another dab and rubbed it on the front of my throat too. I can\'t recall wether I put any more small amounts on my clothes.

Anyway I got back to the group I was with (Miraculously, somehow, despite the darkness and large crowd). I stood in the same spot as earlier which was just beside this young girl (14 - 16) and her younger sister and father. I could smell the SoE and was worried I was wearing too much. Was there for about ten minutes.
I moved to the other side of the group where there was more room to move. Stood there talking and carrying on with the guys for, I don\'t know how long.

After a while I looked through the guys and seen this same girl staring dead at me. I thought she was just looking at me like \"who\'s that\". I kept eye contact with her for a good 15 seconds. Didn\'t even occur to me that she could be in DIHL state ( I was more thinking that it\'s weird this young girl was looking at me like this.Like I was making a [bad word] of myself and she was just listening to me.)
Then all of a sudden she \"woke up\" and in a VERY obvious way. She shook herself as if she had become aware that we were both staring at each other. She was visibly very startled at what she was doing. It wasn\'t until that I knew she had been in a DIHL state. It was classic DIHL ...body towards me (and away from the stage) , relaxed jaw, eyes wide opened and still with me being the centre of her attention.

I\'m not sure but I may have gotten some other DIHLs again that I caught the tail end of. DOH! missed them. Except one, who was a relative and I didn\'t feel the need to note it down and ignored it. lol

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-25-2003, 08:45 PM
I know that indy here on the gold coast was ripe, i took my DD#1 mix to the track on race day and with all those hottie models got looks left right and centre and a couple of \"DIHL\" in the literal sense.
A very good day and good testing ground to.

CptKipling
03-26-2004, 02:44 AM
bump

Friendly1
03-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Hm. I get DIHLs whenever I help out with new dance classes. The girls usually rotate and when they

get to me many of the younger ones just blank out. It\'s sometimes like dancing with a wet blanket. Last week,

one lady who has to be at least ten years older than me went into DIHL mode all of a sudden. I may have been ODing.

Was wearing The Edge with Amouage Dia. Have been cutting back on The Edge to two sprays to see if the \"less is

more\" principle kicks in. Haven\'t really noticed any change in effects.

Phantom
04-01-2004, 12:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hm. I get DIHLs whenever I help out

with new dance classes. The girls usually rotate and when they get to me many of the younger ones just blank out.

It\'s sometimes like dancing with a wet blanket. Last week, one lady who has to be at least ten years older than

me went into DIHL mode all of a sudden. I may have been ODing. Was wearing The Edge with Amouage Dia. Have

been cutting back on The Edge to two sprays to see if the \"less is more\" principle kicks in. Haven\'t

really noticed any change in effects.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Two sprays is a little??? how

much have you been wearing?? lol

DefconX3
04-01-2004, 03:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hm. I get DIHLs whenever I help out with new dance classes. The girls

usually rotate and when they get to me many of the younger ones just blank out. It\'s sometimes like dancing with

a wet blanket. Last week, one lady who has to be at least ten years older than me went into DIHL mode all of a

sudden. I may have been ODing. Was wearing The Edge with Amouage Dia. Have been cutting back on The Edge to

two sprays to see if the \"less is more\" principle kicks in. Haven\'t really noticed any change in

effects.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Two sprays is a little??? how much have you been wearing??

lol

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes, 2 sprays is still considered by many to be quite an od.

Im guessing you can\'t smell none. Try more like 2-4 dabs.

Sagacious1420
04-02-2004, 04:26 AM
OK, now I\'ve disucced this is a different thread, but perhaps I should relate an experience

a couple of nights ago. It was a typical Tuesday night, Trivia Night at a local bar. As usual, I showed up

late..not really into to whole trivia thing, but had a few friends who always go. I go to the end of the bar and

this new bartender (Charlotte) starts to chat me up...trying to get me to join her and a guy friend into the game. I

notice my friends sitting across the way and I nod/wave high...depending on the person. Well, there\'s this chick

named Nikola sitting there in a total DIHL. I\'ve known her for a while, but she\'s usually very shy. If I talk

to her, she\'s typically pretty friendly but acts very self conscious...she\'s still dating her \"high school

sweetheart\". The thing is that whenever I see her out...w/out her bf, she\'s even more shy/self conscious.

Well, this night she spent about 20 minutes in a DIHL state. She didn\'t respond to my \"hellos\" to the group

at her table and even a gesture specifically at her. She was totally dazed. It was one of those more freaky DIHL

experiences that I\'ve had. It wasn\'t until I joined their group that she snapped out of it and became her

usual timid self. It did seem as if it took her a few minutes to gain her composure. The wierd thing was that she

was a total zombie until I sat down...at which point she seemed her usual submissive self. So as I\'m sitting

there chatting w/ friends she\'s maintaining this \"head down\" submissive posture and if I would seak directly

at her, she\'d just smile coyly followed by a submissive posture. After a while, she left for the night. Now if

I didn\'t know her I\'d think that maybe I was ODing..of course I know my mix too well...that and the fact that

I spent so much time in close proximity in the presence of other woman...some of whom were working it for my

attention.

In fact, as the night dwindled, I was on my way out and this girl who tried to chat me up earlier,

cornered me for a dance. I didn\'t think much of this hottie because she was sporting a big rock on her ring

finger and I assumed that the guy she was w/ was her finance. Well, as I\'m leaving she corners me and asks me to

dance. As we\'re \"dirty dancing\", she mentions that her \"friend\" was just that...I was like \"yeah,

whatever\"... she continues to dance w/ me...probing for personal info and I\'m beginning to wonder what her

intentions were...but I had to get up early the next morning so I blew her off. My thinking was that she\'s

actually engaged and just playing me for some attention or she\'s one of those girls who tried to play herself off

as being engaged. I probably should have jammed her up more about the fiance thing and could have had her...but I

wasn\'t convinced that those big titties were worth the hassle. Besides, I think it\'s good for some of these

women to know that a man won\'t just buy into their game and is willing to walk away from their BS. Who says a

guy can\'t tease a chick who tries way too hard. Now, if she would have been up front and said that she wanted to

fVck me, that\'s an entirely differently story. But I\'ve digressed too much already.

Gossamer_2701
04-02-2004, 05:29 AM
Besides, I think it\'s

good for some of these women to know that a man won\'t just buy into their game and is willing to walk away from

their BS.

Great post Sag....and hell yeah, strike a blow for men

everywhere /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
04-02-2004, 06:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Besides, I think it\'s good for some of these women to know that a man

won\'t just buy into their game and is willing to walk away from their BS.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Great post Sag....and hell yeah, strike a blow for men everywhere

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hells yeah,

brotha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But actually, my point was about this Nikola chick.

She\'s DIHL at a distance and Bambi in close. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif It\'s not the

1st time that she\'s just gazed at me like a zombie from a distance. Freaky and funny at the same time. It\'s

kinda funny when her bf is around, \'cause she clings to him but will have a hard time withdrawing her attention

from me. Don\'t know if you\'ve ever experienced a girl who\'s w/ her SO, but still in a DIHL even as

she\'s clinging to him. Bizarre! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I\'ve had that happen w/

other girls also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

belgareth
04-02-2004, 06:20 AM
Sag:

Not trying to shoot you down but have you considered that she may do the staring off into space

thing without the influence of mones? Is it possible that your presence brought her out of it? I may be mistaken but

think that ADD can cause that type of general behavoir. Have you observed her under other conditions? Without mones

or in other environments? It also might be interesting to figure out how susceptable she is to suggestion in

general. Some people seem to be far more open to trance and suggestion than others and acohol seems to magnify that.

Sagacious1420
04-02-2004, 07:11 AM
Sag:

Not trying to shoot

you down but have you considered that she may do the staring off into space thing without the influence of mones? Is

it possible that your presence brought her out of it? I may be mistaken but think that ADD can cause that type of

general behavoir. Have you observed her under other conditions? Without mones or in other environments? It also

might be interesting to figure out how susceptable she is to suggestion in general. Some people seem to be far more

open to trance and suggestion than others and acohol seems to magnify that.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I hear ya Bel. She seems to be a consistant DIHL girl in relation to me and I\'ve run all

types of questions through my mind attempting to figure this one out. The other night it seemed to take some time

for her to \"come back around\" after I sat down at their table. Her gaze was fized on me as I approached. It

might be different if I would have ever observed her to just simply be spacing out in the general sense, but when

she does go DIHL (and it\'s frequent w/ her), her gaze is fixed on me.

I\'ve been around her many times in

various environments. The other night I had asked about whether it was her or her \"twin\" sister, because she

was unresponsive to my \"hello gestures\", attempted a few times since she didn\'t seem to notice while everyone

else had...thought that I was trying to \"say hello\" to the wrong girl...never actually met her \"twin\" so I

wouldn\'t know if it was the right one or not. I even asked a friend if maybe I was mistaken and it was the wrong

girl, but it wasn\'t. This guy grew up w/ her and didn\'t mention anything about her having a history of ADD or

being simply a space cadet. I asked about that kinda thing. Along the lines of I nodded hello to everyone at the

table, she didn\'t seem to notice so I smiled and kinda waved, but still no response. I kinda joked to my a

friend about how she just didn\'t see me (even though she was staring a hole right through me) and maybe it was

her ADD. Trust me, this guy would have made an ADD comment/joke if he thought it was fitting.

The thing about it

was the fact that she was staring straight at me and I\'ve seen this on several other occasions. Each time her

gaze has been fixed on me. And when I say \"at a distance\", I\'m referring to no more than 10\' away. It

seems to be a consistant phenomenon. There have been times that I\'ve come into this same club, sat right down w/

this group of friends and observed the same coy behavior. Later she\'s gotten up and moved a bit away, just

standing there gazing at me while stroking her hair dreamily. I might think otherwise if it would happen while she

was just staring off into space and behaving the same way, but each time it happens w/ her gaze fixed upon me. And

she doesn\'t really seem to be a big drinker, but then again she\'s a tiny thing.

As far as the

susceptibility to suggenstion thing. Every time I speak to her, she responds consistantly. She will act as if she

may be attracted, but is very self conscious/shy, becomes submissive and says very little. She\'ll make brief eye

contact (wide-eyed), smile, look down and say little if anything. I\'ve attempted to hold a convo w/ her, but

it\'s virtually impossible. I\'ve seen her maintain convos w/ others. I\'ve been in situations where her bf

is w/ her and she\'s stood there clinging to him, but been gazing at me.

If she would have been just

intoxicated the other night (or any other time) I suspect that I\'d notice her showing signs of being \"heavy

lidded\" or maybe some nodding off, but it\'s always been a very wide-eyed, intent stare.

And no, she\'s

never been around me w/out wearing any mones, but that\'s mainly because I\'m never around her in a situation

that I wouldn\'t wear them.

DZorro
04-02-2004, 07:29 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Sag:

Not trying to shoot you down but have you considered that she may do

the staring off into space thing without the influence of mones? Is it possible that your presence brought her out

of it? I may be mistaken but think that ADD can cause that type of general behavoir. Have you observed her under

other conditions? Without mones or in other environments? It also might be interesting to figure out how susceptable

she is to suggestion in general. Some people seem to be far more open to trance and suggestion than others and

acohol seems to magnify that.

I hear ya Bel. She seems to be a

consistant DIHL girl in relation to me and I\'ve run all types of questions through my mind attempting to figure

this one out. The other night it seemed to take some time for her to \"come back around\" after I sat down at

their table. Her gaze was fized on me as I approached. It might be different if I would have ever observed her to

just simply be spacing out in the general sense, but when she does go DIHL (and it\'s frequent w/ her), her gaze

is fixed on me.

I\'ve been around her many times in various environments. The other night I had asked about

whether it was her or her \"twin\" sister, because she was unresponsive to my \"hello gestures\", attempted a

few times since she didn\'t seem to notice while everyone else had...thought that I was trying to \"say hello\"

to the wrong girl...never actually met her \"twin\" so I wouldn\'t know if it was the right one or not. I even

asked a friend if maybe I was mistaken and it was the wrong girl, but it wasn\'t. This guy grew up w/ her and

didn\'t mention anything about her having a history of ADD or being simply a space cadet. I asked about that kinda

thing. Along the lines of I nodded hello to everyone at the table, she didn\'t seem to notice so I smiled and

kinda waved, but still no response. I kinda joked to my a friend about how she just didn\'t see me (even though

she was staring a hole right through me) and maybe it was her ADD. Trust me, this guy would have made an ADD

comment/joke if he thought it was fitting.

The thing about it was the fact that she was staring straight at me

and I\'ve seen this on several other occasions. Each time her gaze has been fixed on me. And when I say \"at a

distance\", I\'m referring to no more than 10\' away. It seems to be a consistant phenomenon. There have been

times that I\'ve come into this same club, sat right down w/ this group of friends and observed the same coy

behavior. Later she\'s gotten up and moved a bit away, just standing there gazing at me while stroking her hair

dreamily. I might think otherwise if it would happen while she was just staring off into space and behaving the

same way, but each time it happens w/ her gaze fixed upon me. And she doesn\'t really seem to be a big drinker,

but then again she\'s a tiny thing.

As far as the susceptibility to suggenstion thing. Every time I speak to

her, she responds consistantly. She will act as if she may be attracted, but is very self conscious/shy, becomes

submissive and says very little. She\'ll make brief eye contact (wide-eyed), smile, look down and say little if

anything. I\'ve attempted to hold a convo w/ her, but it\'s virtually impossible. I\'ve seen her maintain

convos w/ others. I\'ve been in situations where her bf is w/ her and she\'s stood there clinging to him, but

been gazing at me.

If she would have been just intoxicated the other night (or any other time) I suspect that

I\'d notice her showing signs of being \"heavy lidded\" or maybe some nodding off, but it\'s always been a

very wide-eyed, intent stare.

And no, she\'s never been around me w/out wearing any mones, but that\'s

mainly because I\'m never around her in a situation that I wouldn\'t wear them.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Maybe you scare her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
she just don\'t now a

way to tell you that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But that is strange indeed. DIHL

doesn\'t happen to me very much, usually when it does happen, is when i\'m wearing an OD. But in your case, i

don\'t think it\'s an OD.

DZorro,

Sacogoo
04-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Saggy writes:
I\'m beginning to

wonder what her intentions were...but I had to get up early the next morning so I blew her off.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'re not gay, are you?

</font><blockquote><font

...but I wasn\'t convinced that those big titties were worth the hassle.

Are you sure you\'re not gay?

</font><blockquote><font

Besides, I think it\'s good for some of these women to know that a man

won\'t just buy into their game and is willing to walk away from their BS. Who says a guy can\'t tease a chick

who tries way too hard.

Yep - gay.

Sagacious1420
04-03-2004, 12:44 AM
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That\'s funny...guess you found me

out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Better fess up to the chicks I\'ve been banging all these

years.

I live in an area that draws a lot of tourists and I\'ve learned to sort through to ones who are just

out to get some attention (95%) and those who are serious. I\'ve hooked up w/ quite a few of these out-of-towners.

Besides, I hate AWs...they really annoy me. These days it doesn\'t take me very long to figure out what

they\'re all about. Believe it or not, my reason for getting up early the next day was far more important than

wasting another hour (or so) of my time on some chick who\'s only intention is the need for some poor sap to

compensate for her lacking sense of self worth. Perhaps you missed the part of my post where she chatted me up

earlier in the evening...I had plenty of time to size her up.

I guess you\'re just one of those poor saps

who\'ll slobber over any attractive girl who pays you any attention...only to later take your Hawaiian shirt and

Pheromax-soaked hundred dollar bills and get yourself a hooker. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Icarus
04-03-2004, 01:10 AM
Better fess up to the chicks I\'ve

been banging all these years.

Don\'t worry. They already knew.

Chicks can tell.

Steve

CptKipling
04-03-2004, 05:26 AM
lol

That\'s funny...guess you found me out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Better fess up to the chicks I\'ve been banging all these

years.

I live in an area that draws a lot of tourists and I\'ve learned to sort through to ones who are just

out to get some attention (95%) and those who are serious. I\'ve hooked up w/ quite a few of these out-of-towners.

Besides, I hate AWs...they really annoy me. These days it doesn\'t take me very long to figure out what

they\'re all about. Believe it or not, my reason for getting up early the next day was far more important than

wasting another hour (or so) of my time on some chick who\'s only intention is the need for some poor sap to

compensate for her lacking sense of self worth. Perhaps you missed the part of my post where she chatted me up

earlier in the evening...I had plenty of time to size her up.

I guess you\'re just one of those poor saps

who\'ll slobber over any attractive girl who pays you any attention...only to later take your Hawaiian shirt and

Pheromax-soaked hundred dollar bills and get yourself a hooker. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gossamer_2701
04-03-2004, 06:18 AM
take your Hawaiian shirt and

Pheromax-soaked hundred dollar bills and get yourself a hooker.

Damn it.... he stole my... um.. er... friend\'s game /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

scentinel
04-03-2004, 09:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Sag:

Not

trying to shoot you down but have you considered that she may do the staring off into space thing without the

influence of mones? Is it possible that your presence brought her out of it? I may be mistaken but think that ADD

can cause that type of general behavoir. Have you observed her under other conditions? Without mones or in other

environments? It also might be interesting to figure out how susceptable she is to suggestion in general. Some

people seem to be far more open to trance and suggestion than others and acohol seems to magnify that.

<hr

I hear ya Bel. She seems to be a consistant DIHL girl in relation to me

and I\'ve run all types of questions through my mind attempting to figure this one out. The other night it seemed

to take some time for her to \"come back around\" after I sat down at their table. Her gaze was fized on me as I

approached. It might be different if I would have ever observed her to just simply be spacing out in the general

sense, but when she does go DIHL (and it\'s frequent w/ her), her gaze is fixed on me.

I\'ve been around her

many times in various environments. The other night I had asked about whether it was her or her \"twin\" sister,

because she was unresponsive to my \"hello gestures\", attempted a few times since she didn\'t seem to notice

while everyone else had...thought that I was trying to \"say hello\" to the wrong girl...never actually met her

\"twin\" so I wouldn\'t know if it was the right one or not. I even asked a friend if maybe I was mistaken and

it was the wrong girl, but it wasn\'t. This guy grew up w/ her and didn\'t mention anything about her having a

history of ADD or being simply a space cadet. I asked about that kinda thing. Along the lines of I nodded hello to

everyone at the table, she didn\'t seem to notice so I smiled and kinda waved, but still no response. I kinda

joked to my a friend about how she just didn\'t see me (even though she was staring a hole right through me) and

maybe it was her ADD. Trust me, this guy would have made an ADD comment/joke if he thought it was fitting.

The

thing about it was the fact that she was staring straight at me and I\'ve seen this on several other occasions.

Each time her gaze has been fixed on me. And when I say \"at a distance\", I\'m referring to no more than

10\' away. It seems to be a consistant phenomenon. There have been times that I\'ve come into this same club,

sat right down w/ this group of friends and observed the same coy behavior. Later she\'s gotten up and moved a

bit away, just standing there gazing at me while stroking her hair dreamily. I might think otherwise if it would

happen while she was just staring off into space and behaving the same way, but each time it happens w/ her gaze

fixed upon me. And she doesn\'t really seem to be a big drinker, but then again she\'s a tiny thing.

As far

as the susceptibility to suggenstion thing. Every time I speak to her, she responds consistantly. She will act as

if she may be attracted, but is very self conscious/shy, becomes submissive and says very little. She\'ll make

brief eye contact (wide-eyed), smile, look down and say little if anything. I\'ve attempted to hold a convo w/

her, but it\'s virtually impossible. I\'ve seen her maintain convos w/ others. I\'ve been in situations

where her bf is w/ her and she\'s stood there clinging to him, but been gazing at me.

If she would have been

just intoxicated the other night (or any other time) I suspect that I\'d notice her showing signs of being

\"heavy lidded\" or maybe some nodding off, but it\'s always been a very wide-eyed, intent stare.

And no,

she\'s never been around me w/out wearing any mones, but that\'s mainly because I\'m never around her in a

situation that I wouldn\'t wear them.

Maybe you scare her

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
she just don\'t now a way to tell you that

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But that is strange indeed. DIHL doesn\'t happen to me very

much, usually when it does happen, is when i\'m wearing an OD. But in your case, i don\'t think it\'s an OD.

DZorro,

This will probably sound quite dumbass-y, coming

from me on a pheromone forum and all that, but... Pheromones aside, what if she\'s just a shy, sweet, dreamy girl

who\'s madly in love with you? She seems to have a bit of a low self-esteem, and looks dependent on her

boyfriend.

*possible female w/ low self-eseteem reasoning mode activated*
1. I\'m deeply in love with that

guy
2. I\'m won\'t be able to get him. What could he see in me?
3. If I do try and say something t him,

I\'m setting myself up to be humiliated for the whole place, AND I\'ll probably lose my boyfriend, whom will be

infuriated in a second. And then no other man will ever love me again, and I\'ll die alone, after a life that I

will have shared only with my cat, and... (mental ramble goes on here for a while...)

*Back to slightly

burned-out-guy mode*

I want a beer.

Sacogoo
04-03-2004, 10:41 AM
Saggy writes:
I guess you\'re just

one of those poor saps who\'ll slobber over any attractive girl who pays you any attention...

<hr

Am I that obvious? So much for subtlety. However, the trick is to get

them to actually pay attention. I haven\'t really got past that part yet. When I have one pay attention, I\'ll

let you know if I start to drool.

Sagacious1420
04-07-2004, 03:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Sag:

Not trying to shoot you down but have

you considered that she may do the staring off into space thing without the influence of mones? Is it possible that

your presence brought her out of it? I may be mistaken but think that ADD can cause that type of general behavoir.

Have you observed her under other conditions? Without mones or in other environments? It also might be interesting

to figure out how susceptable she is to suggestion in general. Some people seem to be far more open to trance and

suggestion than others and acohol seems to magnify that.

I hear

ya Bel. She seems to be a consistant DIHL girl in relation to me and I\'ve run all types of questions through my

mind attempting to figure this one out. The other night it seemed to take some time for her to \"come back

around\" after I sat down at their table. Her gaze was fized on me as I approached. It might be different if I

would have ever observed her to just simply be spacing out in the general sense, but when she does go DIHL (and

it\'s frequent w/ her), her gaze is fixed on me.

I\'ve been around her many times in various environments.

The other night I had asked about whether it was her or her \"twin\" sister, because she was unresponsive to my

\"hello gestures\", attempted a few times since she didn\'t seem to notice while everyone else had...thought

that I was trying to \"say hello\" to the wrong girl...never actually met her \"twin\" so I wouldn\'t know if

it was the right one or not. I even asked a friend if maybe I was mistaken and it was the wrong girl, but it

wasn\'t. This guy grew up w/ her and didn\'t mention anything about her having a history of ADD or being simply

a space cadet. I asked about that kinda thing. Along the lines of I nodded hello to everyone at the table, she

didn\'t seem to notice so I smiled and kinda waved, but still no response. I kinda joked to my a friend about how

she just didn\'t see me (even though she was staring a hole right through me) and maybe it was her ADD. Trust me,

this guy would have made an ADD comment/joke if he thought it was fitting.

The thing about it was the fact that

she was staring straight at me and I\'ve seen this on several other occasions. Each time her gaze has been fixed

on me. And when I say \"at a distance\", I\'m referring to no more than 10\' away. It seems to be a

consistant phenomenon. There have been times that I\'ve come into this same club, sat right down w/ this group of

friends and observed the same coy behavior. Later she\'s gotten up and moved a bit away, just standing there

gazing at me while stroking her hair dreamily. I might think otherwise if it would happen while she was just

staring off into space and behaving the same way, but each time it happens w/ her gaze fixed upon me. And she

doesn\'t really seem to be a big drinker, but then again she\'s a tiny thing.

As far as the susceptibility to

suggenstion thing. Every time I speak to her, she responds consistantly. She will act as if she may be attracted,

but is very self conscious/shy, becomes submissive and says very little. She\'ll make brief eye contact

(wide-eyed), smile, look down and say little if anything. I\'ve attempted to hold a convo w/ her, but it\'s

virtually impossible. I\'ve seen her maintain convos w/ others. I\'ve been in situations where her bf is w/

her and she\'s stood there clinging to him, but been gazing at me.

If she would have been just intoxicated

the other night (or any other time) I suspect that I\'d notice her showing signs of being \"heavy lidded\" or

maybe some nodding off, but it\'s always been a very wide-eyed, intent stare.

And no, she\'s never been

around me w/out wearing any mones, but that\'s mainly because I\'m never around her in a situation that I

wouldn\'t wear them.

Maybe you scare her

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
she just don\'t now a way to tell you that

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But that is strange indeed. DIHL doesn\'t happen to me very

much, usually when it does happen, is when i\'m wearing an OD. But in your case, i don\'t think it\'s an OD.

DZorro,

This will probably sound quite dumbass-y, coming

from me on a pheromone forum and all that, but... Pheromones aside, what if she\'s just a shy, sweet, dreamy girl

who\'s madly in love with you? She seems to have a bit of a low self-esteem, and looks dependent on her

boyfriend.

*possible female w/ low self-eseteem reasoning mode activated*
1. I\'m deeply in love with that

guy
2. I\'m won\'t be able to get him. What could he see in me?
3. If I do try and say something t him,

I\'m setting myself up to be humiliated for the whole place, AND I\'ll probably lose my boyfriend, whom will be

infuriated in a second. And then no other man will ever love me again, and I\'ll die alone, after a life that I

will have shared only with my cat, and... (mental ramble goes on here for a while...)

*Back to slightly

burned-out-guy mode*

I want a beer.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Scentinel-

I don\'t think

she\'s \"deeply in love w/ me\" or her bf either, for that matter. While I don\'t think she suffers from low

self esteem, she does seem like the timid, sweet and dreamy type. Just for the record her bf is a pretty cool,

fun/funny dude. I was considering the fearful/intimidated angle and I went w/ an entirely different phero approach

tonight...again Trivia Night. So I went w/ a few dabs of DD#1 + 1/2 of a left over SOE gel pack. As soon as I came

in the place Nikola waves me over and starts asking me about the answers to several trivia questions that were just

asked. Now they happened to be a category that I have some above average knowledge of, but she wouldn\'t know

that on her own. The only thing I can think of is that some of her team mates were probably saying something to the

effect that I would know the answers, but too bad I wasn\'t there...and then I showed up. The thing is, she

obviously remembered me more than I did her...I always have to ask friends what her name is when I see her as I can

never remember. She asks me to sit next to her and offers me some toritlla chips and salsa...pointing out that she

made the salsa herself. Well, I spent the whole game sitting next to her w/ no apparent DIHL reaction and we

actually had a fun convo. Her friend Heather kept leaning over and they whispered to each other the whole night,

but I doubt that it had anything to do w/ me...they seemed to be bagging on other chicks from what I could tell. On

the other side of me was this chick, Jen, that I\'ve seen around quite a bit, but never really talked to much.

She and I had a few nice convos and one of her gf\'s kinda kept trying to make EC w/ me. The only thing that I

really noticed was that both Nikola and Jen kept accidentally bumping into me the whole night. Doubt that I\'d

call those hits, but were definitely out of the ordinary for them. The only thing that really sticks out in my mind

was that Jen asked me to dance when they were playing songs in between trivia rounds at which her gf (the one who

kept trying to make EC) would act as a c*ckblocker.

Anyway, I\'m really wondering if the past responses that

I\'ve had from Mikola weren\'t merely due to my usual mix. Her bf was there tonite and he was very cool w/ me

also. She didn\'t do the usual clinging thing w/ him. One thing I did notice was that both Nikola and Jen made

an \"it\'s really hot in here\" comment at the same time at which time Nikola and Heather peeled off a layer of

clothes...Jen had nothing else to peel off. At the end of the night, Nikola invited me to an upcoming party and

wanted to be sure that I came. All this really tells me is that DD#1 and/or SOE may indeed be more effective w/ the

younger and more timid girls. Her friend Heather is not necessarilly the shy/timd type and has responded more

favorably to my ususal mix in the past.

Of course by the time the night was over it didn\'t matter much to me.

A gal approached me afterward and started chatting me up w/ the old \"has anyone ever told you that you have

amazing eyes\" line...touching me a lot and putting her arm around me. So she says to the guy she was w/ \"so

what are we doing...are we leaving or what?\". He didn\'t say anything, so I said \"that\'s as good as an

it\'s your call as I\'ve ever seen\". So we belly up to the bar and order some drinks. We had a nice,

relaxed, free flowing convo. We really hit it off and had a lot in common. She had a very unusual sense of humor

so it was nice to hang out w/ someone who understood my sense of humor. Can\'t really remember who started the

kino, but it progressed nicely. She took my hand several times and was very responsive to my touch. She leaned in

a few times so I gave her a kiss on the temple a few times. Things were going very well and I was just about to

invite her back to my place when she mentioned that she was driving. Unfortunately, the taxis in my area shut down

early on week nights, so I had to settle for a kiss/# close. The whole time I kept thinking...why couldn\'t the

chump you\'re w/ have driven tonite. Then there\'d be no problem. He could have gone home alone...which he

would have done anyway and Angela could come back w/ me...but then again, and I\'m sure the ladies here could

vouch for this, would she really feel comfortable showing up for work the next day in the same clothes that she was

wearing the day before? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

surfs_up
04-07-2004, 07:21 AM
My own personal values took me into a new direction with this thing. Sex drives get boy and girls into

confused places where one person needs something and the other person needs something else, but the urge to merge

obscures those vital differences and then you\'re smack in a relationship that doesn\'t work like you intended

it to work.
As you know our society takes a judgemental position about paying for sex whether you call them

escorts, hookers, or simply women who put a dollar value on an hour of intimacy. From my male chauvanist pig

standpoint life works better if my sexual needs are handled by sexual professionals. These are frequently women

I\'ve known over time and respect them as people. There are a ridiculous number of stereotypes that don\'t apply

to the specifics of my private experiences, or yours, or anybodies. The media portrays these encounters in

superficial ignorant fantasies for the most.
I found how liberating it was to be with women and not have any

major sexual pressures because in the back of my mind the issue was settled.
Typically now I\'ll uses a heavy

shot of mones before an escort date because it helps both of us relax and be ourselves and the level of

communication reaches a higher level, you feel more human, putting some of the professional aspect aside but keeping

a mutual respect for the boundaries. Pro girls don\'t get DIHL easily as their minds are more observant, there is

a necessary survival skill in the business of picking up on minimal cues from strangers and semi-strangers.
The

mellow frinedly mones are absolutely the best where the macho -nones can make a nervous situation go wide open

paranoid. Been there, seen that happen. Happy -nols all they way, you Players out there.
So, picture this, you

douse yourself with a nice amount of social nones, you have an hour or two of awesome sex that releases every

imaginable body phero and copulin on top of your synthetics, the air is practically oily with the vapors, you

carefully wipe down with Purell or other alcohol based sanitizer lotion, then you go back into the civilian world

like a human Love Bombe with this \'mone cloud following you around. Particularly in the winter if it absorbes

into a down jacket.
Then you have unplanned DIHLs if you\'re in an enclosed space, a conference. Usually it

takes time 20-30 minutes to fully develop, and you think to yourself, Omigod, I put my coat on the chair next to me

and I forgot about last night and that damn thing is putting enough \'mone in this room to populate a small city.

Friendly1
04-10-2004, 08:37 PM
I think music can have a big effect on people. I went dancing last night and paired off with one girl

who already shows interest in me. We settled into a long dance with a song that sort of throbbed hypnotically. I

can\'t explain it better than that. She went into DIHL mode as we were dancing. Usually she cannot stop

giggling.

I was once again wearing 2 sprays of The Edge and Amouage Dia. I know you guys think that\'s too

much, but I don\'t see that many DIHLs with this mix. This experience was fascinating.