PDA

View Full Version : hair style+pheros=bomb

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 04:35 PM
You know I\'ve been thinking of changing my cut for a while now.

Over the past years I\'ve noticed women and men friends say i\'m difficult to approach because of the way I look. At first I would take it as an insult thinking \"What kinda people are these if they judge be when they don\'t even take the time to get to know me\"

However, over the past years I\'ve realized that how you look really does convey a lot to people before you open your mouth. No girl is gonna ask arnold swart in terminator to a dance even though he may be rugged looking, have nice short hair, and have a great bod.... Why would they turn down a God like him? Easy.. image.

So i\'ve decided the MODEL image is #1 and that with mones will convey a babe image. That means long (but neat) hair gelled, a nice smile, good bone structure, and a chiselled bod (no necessarily a huge muscled physique but a carved one). Dressing sexy (yes for me) also helps. Leave the shirt button opened a bit, roll up the sleeves. Get a nice tan.

Image like that accentuated with the mones would get hits all the time. And thats without saying a WORD!

I figure I would of had a better dating youth if I really knew and understood and carried this out, but you know what its better late than never!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 10:36 PM
Hi, guys its me again, as i said in my last post, pheros were suddenly not workin anymore i got to a conclusion:

I am a good looking guy, with tuff appeal and very open minded but not very social or talktative, so that gives me a lonewolf perspective to other girls+using pheros were working but increased my self-steam making me even evil looking.

so what i did was i let my hair grow a lot now it reaches my chin, and guess what, i\'ve been getting major hit.

why?, well i have a neat hairstyle, not the classic long haired prehistoric, why i decided to let it long and nice?
i noted that guys with nice long hairstyles have a more familiar and kind look, that i have felt it just watching them, and i have seen how girls seem more confident with this guys, so now with my new hairstyle i look more like a nice guy than an evil lone wolf.
and i\'ve been gettin more hits since then.

even though girls say they preffer guys with short hair, this guys have friendly faces, tuff faces with short hairs just dont mix.
so just let it grow and get a nice haircut, it works!.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 12:50 PM
Actually it simply confirms that women are superficial. i have the same issues too. i say use what you can and nail them or whatever you want to do.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 07:12 PM
Hey, we all want someone who looks hot. I like women and I\'m not super picky but I know guys who could look at a hot girl and find a problem with her. So women aren\'t the only ones. And if you can look like a model, go for it.