PDA

View Full Version : dynamic duo works f/ me but not enough!!!!!!!

Bernard
01-20-2003, 06:26 PM
hi, i find that dd really works f/ me especially when i\'m on bus. a few women would actually touch me with their shoulders and butts. but i do not get any firlting looks or dihl. most of the time when i\'m in public or in class, it doesn\'t seem to have effect on those women .and also it doesn’t mean that I would always get hits on bus . is it something to do with application/ mix. i couldn\'t see their response. should i make mix into 60%-apc , 40%-npa. another question is that i would to try out anew product with cheaper price . but i do not know w hich will really works f/ me . i\'m a24yr old chinese s\'porean with a height of 1.73m

Watcher
01-20-2003, 06:34 PM
WHat about perfect 10 perhaps. That really kicks ass over everything else.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 10:20 PM
What does \"Chinese s\'porean\" mean?

franki
01-20-2003, 11:18 PM
chinese singaporean, I guess /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
01-21-2003, 01:21 AM
Bernard,

How much are you putting on yourself? You using the dynamic duo in ratios of JB#1 right? When I was on the bus I noticed that 4-6 dabs of APC or 8-12 drops got me plenty of hair flipping, looks (no DIHLs), and moving into seats closer to me from Asian women. All of my testing points to using products with lower concentrations of -none when going after asian women.

To get a DIHL you may have to venture very close to OD territory. Two drops of RM or PI/m does this for me. Strangly enough have yet to get these crazy rxns from NPA.

I\'ve also found that you can get away with higher doses if you mix the pheros into hair gel, then into your hair. It seems to release the pheros slower and over a longer period of time than if you applied to the skin. I\'ve been trying 6 drops of JB#1 in the hair gel and getting some pretty interesting results.

If you want be more friendly and open go with something with -nol in it. You still will probably strike up a conversation, but once they get going . . . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif