PDA

View Full Version : the pheromone dat sexually attracts females

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 02:17 PM
What is the specific pheromone/s dat is supposed to sexually attract women?

androstenol, androstenone or somthing else?

CptKipling
01-20-2003, 02:23 PM
-none and -rone, but your question is limiting.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 02:26 PM
by none and rone u mean
androstenone and androsterone?
i thought one of these attract men
thanks

krtel
01-20-2003, 02:40 PM
Um, No, that would be copulins.

- Krish

Whitehall
01-20-2003, 02:41 PM
What are you, some sort of Koonass?

I haven\'t heard anyone talk (or write) like that since I left New Orleans.

Elana
01-20-2003, 02:42 PM
<What are you, some sort of Koonass?>

ROFLMAO!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 02:44 PM
Ok! Everybody sing! \"Getting to know you, getting to know all about you....getting to like you, getting to hope you like me ...\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
01-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Dont forget A1 or androstadienone as well.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 04:01 PM
tough crowd /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-20-2003, 04:01 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Hey Wolfe...you\'ve been there and survived.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 04:07 PM
i have??? i did?? dat why i\'m dripping blood? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

lmao @ Dat

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 04:08 PM
dat plenty funny

Watcher
01-20-2003, 04:14 PM
Yes to survive us u gotta keep posting, blood dripping is getting interesting.

cuddlebear
01-20-2003, 04:29 PM
Oh knock it off guys, just give me the one dat woiks ...

Watcher
01-20-2003, 04:33 PM
Well heres that works
Perfect 10 blow them all away.

krtel
01-20-2003, 04:58 PM
LMAO. Yup, thats southern ghetto talk alright. hahahaha.

- Krish

tallmacky
01-20-2003, 07:25 PM
What the hell is a koonass anyhow? Yeah the initial post used some flimsy language, but we all have our different dialects.

As liberal as that sounds I am sure the English find the way we (Americans) talk to be a cruelity and wrong to the english language, but then again everyone thinks they are the norm eh???

What the HECK is a cajun is it that food that they cook in new orleans?
all right now back to getting the ladies

Watcher
01-20-2003, 08:42 PM
Its a person of black descent. THe language is flismy, i didnt even know to today what a koonass is. Ok things are different around the world. Getting back to the science of attraction.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 09:06 PM
Hahahahaha!
I wrote the word Dat hahahahahahah!
Oh my god. what is wrong with all of u people. A lot of the people in here forgot about pheromones. THis forum is made for talking about pheromones not about dat.
U all think u r funny? go and start a standup show then, dont do one here that is not going to get us anywhere.
So stop acting like stuckups and cooparate, we are here to help each other out not to talk about cajuns and dat.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-20-2003, 09:31 PM
well im not talking about cajuns, so hows dat???This mean wicked evil BWW is on the prowl.. just kidding..LOL!!!

Watcher
01-21-2003, 12:59 AM
Hahha Dat we talk of all things here.

franki
01-21-2003, 01:12 AM
\"dat\" is dutch (and is used in some german dialects too) and means \"that\". /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
01-21-2003, 03:31 AM
Well Franki
It\'s eida dis tink, dat ting oh de ada ting.
Dis time It\'s dat ting.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 05:20 AM
Here here!

Ok people cut it out! Leave him be, he came with a question, lets answer it.

But your original question was limiting.

-rone and -none are primarily male pheros.

Whitehall
01-21-2003, 10:26 AM
What is a Cajun?

\"Its a person of black descent\" according to Watcher - WRONG

Cajuns (short for Arcadians) are people of French descent originally located in Canada/Quebec. When the British took over Canada in the mid-1700\'s, those who would not swear loyalty to the British Crown were deported to Louisiana, still a French possession.

Today, many still speak a rough form of French even though they have been part of the United States since Thomas Jefferson bought the Mississippi River watershed from Napoleon in the early 1800s. They are predominantly Catholic in a largely Protestant South. They are renowned for tasty cooking, great charm, and beautiful women. Music and dancing are another cultural strengths.

Think of them as Americans with French accents who live in swamps.

Here\'s a picture of one Koonass - the green-eyed, blonde senator from Lousiana:
http://www.senate.gov/~landrieu/newsite/index2.cfm (\"http://www.senate.gov/~landrieu/newsite/index2.cfm\")

Hot, ain\'t she? I\'ve had a crush on her for ages - and I\'m a Republican!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Its a person of black descent. THe language is flismy, i didnt even know to today what a koonass is. Ok things are different around the world.

<hr></blockquote>

*sigh* ... Watcher, I mean this with as much respect as I can muster...would you please stop making [bad word] up when you don\'t know the answer? In response to the inevitable flames: No, I\'m not the posting police, and no, I don\'t think that I have the right to tell people what they can and cannot say. I honestly believe you are trying to be helpful here, but spreading misinformation is not helpful.