PDA

View Full Version : do pig pheromones really work on humans?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 12:50 PM
Athena says dat the so called copycats (Like Primal Instict...) use pig pheromones instead of human pheromones in them, dat can in no way attract the opposite sex.
This true?
I aint bought any pheromone yet i just wanna make sure i get something dat works cuz im broke.

this wat she wrote in her website,
\"As a scientist, I have also studied animal pheromone and human pheromone research by credentialled scholars who have demonstrated, in several studies, that pig pheromones have a repellent effect on humans. It is humorous, but again consumers should beware, that many pheromone products claim the pig pheromone, androstenol, as their active ingredient.\"

so wich one really works athena or the others? Or do they work at all? Or do they both work?
thanks

Whitehall
01-20-2003, 01:01 PM
Some of the pheromones that female pigs respond to are chemically identical to some human pheromones. Many steroids are the same across species, for example, testosterone.

We had a great thread (should be in archives) about this topic. We settled on a unit for the biological strength of a pheromones as \"one smashed pig ball (SPB).\"

One can buy veternary pheromones at some farm supply outlets that work on humans.

Don\'t believe much of anything that Cutler says.

camusflage
01-20-2003, 01:19 PM
Interesting.. I just joked about this on a different thread re: a pig auction and the Boarmate \"pig sex in a can\". A little bit about the link between the pig pheromones and the pheromones of the \"long pig\" can be found <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.semiochemica.org.uk/articles/elepbut4.html>here</a>.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 01:24 PM
I wonder if there is any correlation between DIHL and the \"standing\" that this article speaks of.

camusflage
01-20-2003, 01:28 PM
It\'s possible.. It would be most interesting to learn about what happens physiologically and mentally when in the midst of a DIHL.

Whitehall
01-20-2003, 01:37 PM
I\'m deep into researching this question about the mental state during DIHLs now. I\'ll pass on the declassified results this week. So far it is VERY interesting and a bit scary.

belgareth
01-20-2003, 01:42 PM
Sounds interesting, I am looking forward to reading it.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 01:52 PM
o my god man u sayin dat a cheap boar spray can actually attract human females?
dat dont sound right! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Anyone tried this before?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 02:13 PM
Something else dat i just read,

its in :
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/DailyNews/sexsmells010829.html (\"http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/DailyNews/sexsmells010829.html\")

\"Many perfume companies have tried to capitalize on the potential sex-specific effects of these chemicals by adding them to their fragrances. But most of these companies add hormones from animals such as pigs and deer, so they probably don\'t work. Pheromones are generally species-specific, so a perfume enhanced with pig pheromones is really only useful for other pigs.\"

CptKipling
01-20-2003, 02:20 PM
The whole point of -none with pigs is to make them receptive for impregnation.

When exposed, they \"present\" themselves.

A few people here (Whitehall and others) have reported women doing the exact same thing.

camusflage
01-20-2003, 02:20 PM
Well, you can believe what you like, but I think I\'ll take personal experience with -none and -nol, the two constituents of BoarMate, over what something on ABCNews has to say about the subject.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 02:24 PM
wow so u actually spray boarmate on your self and females start seducing u?

Whitehall
01-20-2003, 02:39 PM
\"wow so u actually spray boarmate on your self and females start seducing u? \"

No one has admitted having the balls, pig or otherwise, to try that and report it here.

You sound like a gutsy guy - why don\'t you score some and tell us how well it works.

Note that there is loads of DISinformation in the mass media about pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 02:48 PM
yeah but see boarmate and primal insticnt contain the same ingredient : androstenone right
so if a lotta people can put on primal instinct why cant they spray on a lil bit o boarmate?
why wont it give the same result if it uses the same pheromone?
its just cheaper.

camusflage
01-20-2003, 02:50 PM
That\'s what he\'s saying..It should, but no one\'s ever tried. You think scientific frontiers are explored by people using ebonics in online forums? Hell no! It\'s people out in the field that make it work.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 03:13 PM
sorry for writing dat way in such a pro white race audience. I have nothing against any race but dont appreciate it when people make remarks like dat on the way i write. I write however i like to as long as i am getting my words out. The reason for this post was to determine if pig pheromones work on humans. I did not bring up the boarmate, i didnt even know wat it was untill one of u posted it up here. THis is not a scientific form, it is a form to share information on pheromones to attract other females. I dont think that most of the people in here writting are chemists but more like me are just looking for quick solutions to attract the opposite sex. If anyone wants to add in any unnecessaryy posts like this i recommend them to visit their favorite hate site and write all they want in the forms there. I am goind to write and talk like i want to talk and nobody can tell me how to write or not. If you cant understand wat i write dont reply then..... DUDE

now i believe i wrote a question not a statement about the boar spray thing. And found out that he really hasnt used it Good.
lastbut not least i am not black i am not white im from miami and dats how i am used to speaking here.

Whitehall
01-20-2003, 03:16 PM
Just asking if you were Cajun. I grew up around a bunch of Cajuns on the Florida Gulf Coast and that\'s what it read like.

If you write so people have trouble understanding you they will ignore you and you won\'t get answers to your questions. Just ask Watcher.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 03:19 PM
Hey, now, everything\'s all right. Sorry if anyone said the wrong thing. There\'ve been TROLLS lately and we\'re a little antsy. \'s ok, you write however you want, that\'s right. It\'s a legitimate enough question. And the answer you got was legitimate enough too. If you suspect it might work, try it and let us know. That\'s pretty much what everybody\'s doing with the stuff we buy from L-S. I guess nobody thought of using BoarMate, but if it\'s cheaper and does the job just as well, what the hey.

Looking forward to your field report! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 03:22 PM
You\'re a bad tease, WH; a real bad tease.

Watcher
01-20-2003, 03:25 PM
If you want to try human specific pheromones try androsteRONE and androstadineNONE (A1) they are different and can be purchased at this site, send a PM to bruce about the a1 for the link.

They occour only in humans and you dont need to worry about pig pheromones and vise versa.

Try reading some information from james v kohl (way more informed than cutler *false hoods etc*.
This forum has the science information that isnt drummed up by the media, ask specific questions and u will get specific answers.
Check the pheromone reference material and learn as much as possible. this forum is an open discussion, bruce only sensors stuff that is flaming but 99.9% of open science discussion goes on here.
Why would u pay $100US for athenas crap when u can get stuff that works here for 30-60 US $
and a money back guareentee that is honoured by the website owner. We aint a pro-white race audience here either.
However specific genetic difference means that different pheros are more effective in certain racial sub-groups. Its just science based discussion.
Pig pheromones in the case of androstadiNOL and human pheromones androstadiNOL are the same compound across dogs humans and pigs. Its a generalised testostrone compound it even occours in some birds.
These compounds have not been taken from pigs they have been copied in a lab using long chain fatty acids and other ingredients and are the SYNTHETIC VERSION of the naturally occouring compounds. Like insulin injections for diabeties they are synthetic compounds made in a lab.

The same thing goes with pheromones they are made in a lab and put into these products. Ok its that simple i repeat contary to scare mongering and uninformed media types they are not taken directly from pigs but will have a behavioural impact on humans pigs dogs bears birds and cats and fish and any other animal that is receptive to these compounds. Now please ask some other questions and make youreself educated on pheromones.

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Real deer musk makes both women and men very horny.

I\'ve experienced it pretty many times. It\'s an immediate high, and enhances sexual pleasure. That is why it costs $5000/gram and almost ran the musk deer into extinction.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 03:29 PM
thank you for your interest but
the people i want to understand me are the intelegent ones, i want to dodge all the stupid people who cant understand that, dat means that. So its ok if they dont reply cuz they gonna write somthing stupid.

Hopefully we will gather more information about this very debateable topic on the \"how pig pheromones can or can\'t attract humans\" I am sure that this information we gather on this topic will benefit many others with the same question in their heads as well as me.
So thanks for all of your support.
But I gotta go now

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 03:32 PM
Hey, Turk, there\'s a guy at www.skinbiology.com (\"http://www.skinbiology.com\") who says any kind of mammal pheromones induce aggression, and that the only way to go are the pheromones HE sells, which are ... I dunno what, insect pheromones? plant pheromones? ... fiddlestick pheromones ... the thing is, most every place else you read has an agenda. This place really doesn\'t. We\'re all buying products and having results from the products we buy, so ... anybody can say what they like, but nothing is more proof than success, and hoards of people have had success with the products sold on this site but not from others -- that\'s about all I needed to know.

Watcher
01-20-2003, 03:35 PM
Well thankyou for youre interest in the forum. We are the intelligent ones. If you wish to dodge us youre choice 100%. So yes dat means dat and u can keep the debatable aspect of this topic going which is good for us to benefit from and discuss further. U have many questions in youre head, do u work as a journalists if so please present an interesting article. The questions in everyones heads is interesting. Are u going now already please discuss this some more.

Watcher
01-20-2003, 03:38 PM
FTR good side view on this, we discuss this stuff and any discussion good or bad is good for business and advancing discussion. He has lots of questions in his head that we here will attempt to answer to the best of dat our abilities. Insect pheromones are big business in controlling pests etc. Proof is in the reading also. We buy them have success from them have suffered zero adverse effects (5 years here and im healthier now more than ever) i need to know all sorts of things thats why im here on this forum.

Elana
01-20-2003, 03:41 PM
dat shouldn\'t have happened. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif Why he be runnun away?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 03:43 PM
was about to leave, im late. obviosly since u can understand what u read from me you are not stupid.
I believe all this hype is again because of the media, I have not tried any pheromone in my life yet. And rather then just buying their product blindly i thought dat discussing the issue would be smarter. Tommorow when i come back and gather enough information i will buy the appropriate product and report my success and failures using it. I work in a club so i will have plenty of time to use it and see the differences. Then I will report u all how well it went.
thanks for the participation.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 03:44 PM
Okey-dokey, den. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-20-2003, 03:44 PM
I\'m from Miami...what club do you work at?

Watcher
01-20-2003, 03:45 PM
? What u mean elana about it shouldnt have happened did i type something wrong. He runnin away for some unknown reason, me thinks he is just trying to get an angle for a story he might be writing for a newspaper article on pig pheromones and human reactions and vise versa.

Elana
01-20-2003, 03:47 PM
Watcher...baby...sweetheart, I was just kidding around.

Watcher
01-20-2003, 03:53 PM
Elana sweetheart baby, phew youre only kidding with me thats good. This thread has the prospect to get quite interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 03:54 PM
I think he just meant he had to go as in it was time for dinner or something. Not that he\'s leaving for ever and ever.

Watcher
01-20-2003, 03:58 PM
Oh i thought he got upset by the \"white racists comments\" he is still viewing this one thread. Hey turk how about commenting on the roses thread for us. Reminds me i have to go get some breakfast soon to.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 04:20 PM
damn, and i thought you guys layed into me..lol, i got off easy

now DUDE i do believe they DID answer you, what they told you was\"NO ONE here had ever tryed it(not thats been reported here ) and for YOU to go do it and report back what you findings are\", (if you have so much interest in it. )

Dat bout sum it up guys?

\"bury your head in the sand, someone will come along and shoot your ass off\"
[i] Wolfe

Elana
01-20-2003, 04:22 PM
Yep, Dat about right /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Dat elana FTR and wolfe be spot on, go try it out and report back to us.

Whitehall
01-20-2003, 04:37 PM
Never thought of calling a Cajun a \"Koonass\" as a racist remark - my childhood buddies always referred to themselves so informally and were proud of it.

However, we do have an international membership in this forum and many for whom English is a second language. We owe it to our fellow members to try and be as clear as possible and to avoid non-standard English that might be confusing and befuddling to others.

If we know the right word and the right spelling, we should use them.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 04:41 PM
whites right, i\'ve been there several time to visit friends and they quite proud to be koonass\'s.. in that area thats what they call themselves..nothing racists about it.
though misunderstanding can come about from it\'s use maybe cause look, if I call a black person a nigger(no offence any1 just making a example here to compare too) i might be called a racist, yet they call themselfes that all the time and it\'s ok for them too..

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 04:45 PM
We\'ve been all through this and back, a couple of times, on this forum.

Best not to use any kind of racial epithets of any kind. Gets people all riled for no good reason and then we have to have a couple of pages of \"I didn\'t mean it,\" etc. etc. If we\'re gonna fight and argue, I\'d at least rather it be about something. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

krtel
01-20-2003, 04:52 PM
It\'s not a racial thing, all that was asked for was standard English, which makes you seem intelligent, while ebonics does quite the opposite. Oh, and by the way, just because you are intelligent enough to know English dosen\'t make you \"pro-white\". Keep your racial b/s to yourself, I have better things on this forum to read than that.

- Krish

krtel
01-20-2003, 04:54 PM
It\'s spelled intelligent, genius.

- Krish

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 05:04 PM
i wasnt calling anyone anything,, what i was trying to do was make the point that it\'s not always ok for one person to use a term that someone else might use and be ok by doing so where the other wouldnt be /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif..

Watcher
01-20-2003, 05:18 PM
This is the result of feminism and political correctness gone to the extreme.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 05:18 PM
See? You\'re starting up already with the \"I didn\'t mean it.\" lol

Watcher
01-20-2003, 05:20 PM
The im sorry i didnt do it line, we are getting started here again, i will start talking dutch in a minute and confuse everyone.

Bruce
01-20-2003, 05:24 PM
What a blast from the past. Long long ago I worked on a dredge (boat that digs out the bottom of bodies of water) in extreme Southern Louisiana. I think the nearest town was Boothville or something like that if you can find it on your map. It was right where the Mississippi river meets the Gulf of Mexico. I went down there looking for work on the off-shore oil rigs of the day and ended up on a dredge. The folks I worked with were about 1/3 real live Cajuns 1/3 blacks and 1/3 white hippies. I think I was in the last group. We worked shifts around the clock, swamps, alligators, the whole nine yards. Man the stories I could tell you. When a Cajun spoke to you, invariably the last word in the sentence had to be \"babeee\" and it had to be shouted at full volume... or maybe that was because of the engine on the dredge or something. Anyway, it was always something like: \"Hey get over here and blah blah blah... babeeee!\"
Bruce

Watcher
01-20-2003, 05:26 PM
Hey good story bruce. Just going to send u a PM

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 08:55 PM
what ever.
now what was the main subject again?

Bruce
01-20-2003, 09:04 PM
Yeah, that\'s right!
Aw, Bullwinkle! Nobody\'s ever going to believe we were talking about pheromones now!.
Rocky

Blackwidow_Woman
01-20-2003, 09:20 PM
(i wasnt calling anyone anything) Ahhh.. the crazy woman is in.. hey you all can call me anything you want im the type of person who dont care...hehehehe!!! Now, Now..it wont bother me at tal.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And dats dat!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 09:51 PM
see Primal Instict one of the most expensive pheromones out there is suppossed to have the highest Androstenone. And they claim that Androstenone is the main man pheromone that attracts women. Right?
Now if they are using the pig pheromone Androstenone and Primal Instinct really does work. Then there should not be a reason that the boar breeding spray should work too.

Now my main questions,
Has anyone in here really used primal instinct and had good results?
If it did work, and that boar spray has the same main ingredient Androstenone, why would the boar breeding spray not work?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 10:09 PM
Well, just based on what you\'re telling us, I don\'t see any reason why it wouldn\'t work. I could guess that maybe it isn\'t refined enough to keep the smell of it at some level that a human female could comprehend or appreciate. But who knows for sure. Do you have access to it? Are you going to try some? It would be very interesting to see what happens with it.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 10:23 PM
it only costs 10 bucks
worth a try but i dont know it sound really stupid to do it.
I\'m sure that it would be excellent to attract other pigs but I dont no about the homo sapien point o view. But then again if pheromones made from pigs do work there is no reason that boarspray wont. I wanna know if the pheromones sold hear that use pigs work i mean. But heck wit it, ima get one from here see if it works if it doesnt return it back. If it does order a boarspray see if that works if it does, im gonna be using boarspray i guesse. If it doesnt then This site has gained a new costumer.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 11:18 PM
o i just read the answer to this in this site, the pheromones they use in the products are synthetic copies of human pheromones........... duhhhhhhhhhh /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
and all this time i thought they were still using pig pheromones in the stuff they be sellin.
Now it all makes sense, if it is synthetic copies of human pheromones.
No wonder no one be spraying themselves with dat(that) boar spray.
now it makes sence to buy pheromones.

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 05:33 AM
Wuh?

Watcher
01-21-2003, 03:03 PM
Now u know its scence to buy pheromones here are some links.

Androstadienone - http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html\")

(Slightly different to Anone has anti PMS effects)

And the individual compounds of Anol ANone and Arone.

http://love-scent.com/kits/index.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/index.html\")

And then there is EW which contains female pheromones called couplins.

Hope that helps (NPA has 2 secret pheromones as well that we dont know what they are)

And im sure new products are being realised soon by stone labs also.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 04:31 PM
i already bought one from here andro 4.2 i think
i didnt recieve it yet. Hope its a good pick

krtel
01-21-2003, 05:58 PM
A1 is slightly different than anone? Let me understand this, A1 is just like anone except it mitigates PMS?

- Krish

Watcher
01-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Yes in andro 4.2 u have a good pick that will also work on female pigs if you decide that that is youre sexual preference.
U should recieve it fairly quickly now go get some of those female attention seeking pigs and u will get laid with as many pigs as you can find.

Watcher
01-21-2003, 06:53 PM
You would have that correct krtel, however in large amounts it can get males depressed as opposed to aggressive with Anone.

DrSmellThis
01-24-2003, 03:31 AM
No, A1 is not like -none. I think it puts women in a cheerfl mood, mitigates PMS, and may enhance love/bonding/trust aspects. I like using just a tad bit, as I don\'t like to overwhelm anyone with secondary mones, and due to the side effects for me.

Watcher
01-25-2003, 01:23 AM
Small amounts of A1 is good in any mix. We need more phero types to play with.