PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Newbie

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 08:38 AM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone in the fourm...I am a brand new \'mones user...I just ordered the starter kit (women\'s Edge and SOE Gel pack) and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail. I was wondering if anyone had any tips, secrets, or anything they should warn me about before I start experimenting with it and trying it out for the first time. Thanks for any help that you guys might have to offer!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Hi, welcome!

If you click up top at \"Pheromone Reference Material,\" there\'s a cookbook with a women\'s section that has some ideas about Edge, how other women have worn it, what results they\'ve had.

PCC and PI/w are big favorites, too.

upsidedown
01-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Welcome LoveScentChick. We always like getting more female forum members and look forward to getting your thoughts and impressions from field research on the products.

Hopefully some of the women who have used TEw can give you more specifics on the product from a woman\'s standpoint. The only suggestion I would make is not to over dose right off the bat, especially on powerful products that stink like TE. A lot of newbies will put on too much product with negative results. Just put on a moderate amount at first...some of the ladies can suggest the proper conservative amount...and see how a lower dosage works at first. If you don\'t see any results with a small dosage, you can always add more during the day...or on the next try. But, if you put on too muich, it\'s much more difficult to remove the dosage while you\'re out and about.

Welcome again!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 08:48 AM
I\'m curious, if you don\'t mind my asking - are you looking to cement or revive an existing relationship, or are you on the hunt?

upsidedown
01-20-2003, 09:05 AM
One other suggestion for you and all newbies to the forum. If you see a blinking envelope at the top of the screen, next to the link for \"Main Index\" then it means that you have a Private Message from one of the members to read. I once had a newbie PM me with a question, but it took him about 10 days to realize that the blinking envelope meant that he had a response from me to look at.

I\'m guessing most new people figure this out fairly quickly, but I just thought I\'d mention it anyway.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 09:10 AM
As far as rvive a relationship or being on he hunt...Well, I guess you could say I have motives for both. Recently recovering from a broken heart, I am trying to move on and by being in a new place, I thought that mones might help my already open and friendly nature in meeting new people either to date or as friends.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 09:14 AM
New beginnings are always exciting. Best of luck and warm hugs. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 09:17 AM
Licks~

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 09:18 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 09:42 AM
Oh, and LSC, don\'t be alarmed if you get the bum\'s rush from some of the guys. Like, some of the guys who LIVE IN TEXAS AND ARE SHAMELESS HUSSIES.

(that\'s right, I said it. you know who you are.) /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

belgareth
01-20-2003, 09:44 AM
Wolfe

I think you and I should be offended, or t least amused

Thanks, FTR, for the compliment

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 09:45 AM
!! See! LSC! They knew exactly who I was talkin\' about! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

belgareth
01-20-2003, 09:47 AM
How many other dirty old men on this forum are in Texas?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 09:49 AM
God only knows and I hate to think.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 09:59 AM
don\'t let her kid ya, that be me /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 10:01 AM
sides, if i WASNT such a shameless hussie you wouldnt love me so much /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 10:02 AM
can\'t be offended by being called what ya are /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 10:19 AM
My best advice would be start out with lower dosage and work your way up, till you see reactions. I know that the edge for men works great, so i imagine the edge for women will. You must become open and take each epierence deeply! Trust me! You will LOVE this products once you find what you need.
Also i was curious if you have read any other of Frost\'s poetry. His poetry really has deep meaning like \" Design\". What ecites you about his writing?

upsidedown
01-20-2003, 10:32 AM
>>How many other dirty old men on this forum are in Texas? <<

Depends on your definition of \"dirty\" and \"old.\" I don\'t consider myself old, and I don\'t think I\'m dirty as I do shower every day, but I am from Texas...so there\'s no room for argument on that part.

One other suggestion I would give to LoveScentChick is to not get discouraged if you don\'t see any results right away. I\'m one of those people who got lucky and saw significant results the first time I wore them just 30 minutes after getting my first shipment in the mail. But, that\'s not always the case. Many people have to experiment with their products and dosages for a while to find what works for them. Also, sometimes you\'re affecting the other person, but they aren\'t always giving obvious signals. Just wear them for a while without worrying about results too much, and just try to be observant of how people react to see if you can learn to see the subtle signs of their effectiveness. And, just experiment with dosages to see what does eventually give you the best results.

belgareth
01-20-2003, 11:36 AM
Darn, there you go making it complicated. It is one of my life long ambitions to grow up so I can become a dirty old man.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-20-2003, 01:54 PM
(sides, if i WASNT such a shameless hussie you wouldnt love me so much) Wolf,, your so funny..:) hehehe!!
LSC, welcome and hope you have fun here as well as getting some tips.. I myself am just a crazy braud LOL!!!

CptKipling
01-20-2003, 02:11 PM
Look you scared her off!

Welcome LSC, and have fun!

belgareth
01-20-2003, 02:17 PM
Not another one. Is she the third or the fourth?

Gerund
01-20-2003, 03:38 PM
Welcome, LoveScentChick~

Did they, um, did they tell you about the initiation? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Goddess
01-20-2003, 06:43 PM
Ya gotta love those Texas men...BTW - do they *really* make everything bigger in Texas???!!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 08:54 PM
hehe...you guys are great! Oh, and do tell me about this \"initiation\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Thanks for the warm welcome...and if anyone wants to talk...just drop me a line. As for the Robert Frost question, I am a BIG fan (and yes, everything in Texas is BIGGER! ) but being an actress, I love all poets. I guess I\'m just another hopeless romantic.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 09:02 PM
Tell about the \"actress\" stuff. What have you done? What are you aiming for?

Blackwidow_Woman
01-20-2003, 09:35 PM
yes do tell, do tell...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 05:00 AM
Well, in a nutshell...I am a theatre major, have been acting since I was five on stage, I am in a pilot for a tv series and am taking a stage show to competition currently and I have also done some independent films.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 05:45 AM
Oh, WOW, that\'s quite a nutshell full! Cool!

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 06:28 AM
Docu-soap about the use of pheros, anyone? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Oh and the initiation, well it\'s complicated, you kind of have to experience it to understand...!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 01:14 PM
hehe...so...I guess I shall soon find out...