PDA

View Full Version : DDLITE Question

**DONOTDELETE**
01-19-2003, 07:36 PM
This may be a stupid question so bare with me... I have a 2 SOE gel packs and some TE and I wanted to make some DDlite I tried to suck up the gel from the pack with the Eye dropper from SPMO I have and its just too thick, if I purchase the SOE roll on is there any way to open that thing and suck out the contents to make a mix? or do you just roll it on and spray the TE after. Ive tried combinations of the Gel and TE and it works great, just want to know which is better for the mix the GEL or The Roll on and what should I use to measure the ingredients.

upsidedown
01-19-2003, 07:42 PM
The roller ball top of the liquid version of SoE will indeed come out so you can suck out some of the liquid to mix with TE or NPA. So, that is the way to go in terms of mixing DD1.

I use an eye dropper to get the pheromones and drop them into another bottle for mixing and measuring. I generally work with drops. However, this isn\'t the most totally accurate way of measuring. Some people get the eye droppers with measuring marks on them to aid in being very scientific about their measurements.

Wolfe
01-19-2003, 08:10 PM
as a side point, something all should heed, get a DIFFERANT dropper for each product and MARK them as to what you use them for so you don\'t cross contaminate the products.
IE: a dropper marked TE another marked SoE, so on.....

nczeebs
01-19-2003, 08:48 PM
Do you really think the consequences would be huge if you used the same dropper for different products as long as you shot out all of the liquid from one product before putting it into another?

Nate

SwingerMD
01-19-2003, 10:27 PM
Nczeebs,

There still may be some residual liquid from before. Oils are pretty notorious for sticking in droppers. I usually wash out with water then alcohol several times before I use with a different product.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 04:57 AM
cleaning works ok but time comsumming and sometimes not convient when in a hurry(why i use diff droppers 4 each- though they still need cleaning time to time) and not like they cost a arm and a leg ya know /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

mato
05-02-2006, 07:05 AM
How much gel did you put there, to

get the mix equal to "normal" DDlite with liquid SOE?

mato
05-04-2006, 08:05 AM
Naturally, everyone else is also

welcome to give some tips/patents with that :)