PDA

View Full Version : A hit! Maybe??

keneng
01-19-2003, 06:22 PM
What do you guys think -

I went to a local college basketball game with a female friend of mine (not girlfriend), and decided to try out some pheros. I had a batch of JB#2 mixed up that I had put in a test PRO edge bottle. Anway, I applied roughly 3 sprays when I arrived and covered with 1/2 pack of SOE gel.

The night went pretty normal until after the game when we went to the rec center. A couple guys asked us to play them at 2vs2 pool. There was a cute brunette (college age) who was hanging out with some other girls who knew the guys.

Everything went fairly normal - I didn\'t get the infamous DIHL, but every time I looked over at her she was looking directly at me, and she\'d look away. Every time. You know, how (some guys) if you see a HB you\'ll check them out, but when they look at you you\'ll quick look away as to appear that you weren\'t staring at them. That\'s how it was.

I wanted to pursue this, but time wasn\'t with me at the moment and I had to head home.

Maybe next time.....

Watcher
01-20-2003, 12:26 AM
That is a DIHL also. You got her interested in a attraction way, but even married women are attracted to other men, its the next level brushing up against u, talk of sex etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 04:49 AM
Interesting ... I wouldn\'t call that DIHL at all. That\'s making eye surreptitious eye contact. Not the same thing. Still a good sign, though.

Watcher
01-20-2003, 02:51 PM
SHes checking him out, id call that at least a response.
Its a DIHL without him realising it.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 02:55 PM
It\'s checking him out and it\'s a response, but it\'s not DIHL. Sorry to be a pain about it. But people are using that term to cover any time a woman looks at them for more than a second. That\'s not DIHL. If she\'s \"peeping,\" like that, that\'s a great sign, she\'s interested, but it\'s not DIHL.

belgareth
01-20-2003, 02:57 PM
No. so long as here concious mind is still at the forefront, it is not a DIHL.

belgareth
01-20-2003, 02:57 PM
No. so long as here concious mind is still at the forefront, it is not a DIHL.

Watcher
01-20-2003, 03:29 PM
Ok fine shes peeping at him we now have 2 terms
Peeping for non DIHL looks
and DIHL for DIHL type of responses.

CptKipling
01-21-2003, 06:23 AM
A simple way to understand a DIHL is to think of it as a day-dream, but her mind is concentrating on attraction/seduction/sex/romance, it is now up to you to focus those thoughts totally and completely on you.

DrSmellThis
01-21-2003, 07:08 AM
In hypnosis you\'d typically use a deepening technique here before planting suggestions.

belgareth
01-21-2003, 07:24 AM
Do you have some thoughts on which technique you would use?

DrSmellThis
01-21-2003, 07:46 AM
Well, this isn\'t my area of expertise, but off the top of my head, you could speak in a deep, soothing, relaxing voice, and role model breathing very slowly and deeply. Ask her questions or say things with words like \"fall,\" \"down,\" \"darker\", \"decend,\" and \"deep/deeper\". Other words are surrender, \"let go,\" \"submit,\" \"yield\", etc. Insert timeless pauses into your speech. Use body language that is always one step more relaxed, yielding, and open than hers; focusing on the parts of her that need it. Make sounds like Hmmmmm, where the pitch is falling very slowly. Ask her to remember something further and further back in her past, when she was very little, or perhaps going through puberty; or to remember it being in the middle of the night. Ask her to listen to some droning, repetitive sound in the room or environment.

You couldn\'t be obvious with any of this, of course. Then, at just the right time, you start planting.

If you tell anyone this I\'ll have to have you arrested. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
01-21-2003, 07:50 AM
Similar to the methods used handling animals as far as tone, body language and pauses go? How about eye contact? In soothing an animal, you avoid it completely.

DrSmellThis
01-21-2003, 07:57 AM
The same eye contact you would use in an everyday, normal familiar setting with a person you know well, followed by sitting next to and slightly behind her for the rest. Freud always sat behind his patients, but that would be too obvious.

I\'m scaring myself here.

Irish
01-21-2003, 08:16 AM
It\'s no coincidence that Freud\'s patients fell in love with him, is it?

Please doc - give us more seduction tricks!!

Icemone
01-22-2003, 01:25 AM
Hi all,

This is one of the things I do best...
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

A \"Deepener\" takes a person to a deeper level of trance, where even more Amazing phenomena are possible.

This implies that a minimum level of trance is already achieved.

Avoid \"elevators\" staircases, etc, in case they have phobias, past accidents---you DO NOT want to trigger an \"ab-reaction\" where they re-live something traumatic!!!

To be used WITH CONSENT ( without which they will most likely laugh their ass off at you, anyway )

A simple and effective Deepener:
\"In a moment I\'m going to count you down from 10 to 1 and with each and every number, you will become more and more relaxed.
10... ( Secret---timed to their breathing )
9 deeper and deeper
8...feeling better and better, etc.

And a simple count up 1-5
1 starting to emerge,
2 feeling your energy flowing more and more,
3 becoming more and more alert,
4 eyes feeling as if they are bathed in a cool, clear stream of water, and
5 Eyes open feeling wide awake, feeling alert and aware, feeling fantastic, feeling much better than before.

Icemone
01-22-2003, 01:49 AM
Dr.Smellthis, all,

LOL don\'t get me started on this!

Freud sat behind his patients ( which creeps most people out---it\'s part of our old brain, survival instincts )
because he was self conscious of his
wooden teeth. Not a good technique---neither is being addicted to cocaine.

Same thing happened with the brilliant story telling HypnoTherapist, Dr. Milton Erickson.
His \"immitators\" don\'t
research WHY he did certain things so they speak in a gravelly voice and roll their neck around.
The man suffered from Polio and deformaties of his palate
so he HAD to speak, move a certain way----had little to do with his effectiveness with helping people.

A Pheromone version of this would be to read sabout omeone\'s hits and
use the exact amount and products as someone else.
Then when you
research WHY they got
hits you find out that they use so much of product X
because the women in that area can\'t detect X unless
you use MAXIMUM amounts.
For anyone else, in any other area, that would be a huge OD

( for instance, I got hits using an outrageous amount of EW yet I got
MUCH BETTER results now that I diluted it,
and no negative effects )
Idealy, we should learn from other people\'s experiments and our own and not blindly follow something we read or hear )

CptKipling
01-22-2003, 06:13 AM
This stuff is gold dust Doc, thanks.

It\'s an idea that many people don\'t realise, they get a DIHL and all they think is \"YEAH! Wuhooo go me, got me a DIHL from my perfect girl. Now, where did I see those natchos...\"

A DIHL isn\'t a term describing fruition of all of your seduction efforts, it\'s a gateway into the really interesting stuff!

I\'ve seen one of my friends get a DIHL from a girl, only to have her taken from him. Needless to say it was me /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif. He had all the time in the world, and she was in the mood, but he wasted it.

You have to speak in a deep voice, and lock her eyes on you. You have to be carefull with kino, because that can snap them out of it. I can\'t really describe what goes on in the \"seeding\" process (by this I mean putting ideas in her head that SHE will grow), because it is very situation specific.

Watcher
01-22-2003, 03:22 PM
The first seduction doctor, well i guess he might have been laid lots? he did however set the ball rolling with his theroies. Now we have NLP and pheromones.