PDA

View Full Version : concentration vs range

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2003, 06:12 PM
ok, i\'m really curious what the range is in a normal mone application. I read on here durring the minimalist manifesto that cologne should not be smelt more than an arm\'s distance away. Is this the effective radius of mones as well (assuming a non od application)? Also, are mones like cologne in that the higher the concentration the bigger the radius? One last q for the masters here. about how long do you need to be near someone (have them in your mone radius, so to speak) before a hit normally registers? I was getting some strange results today with a very light dosage mixed with le male. women were hair flipping and acting flirtatious, but many of them had their backs towards me, so i think it was hits but its hard to tell. Also, at dinner, i\'d get strong hit like reactions (hair flips, dazing), and then they would seem to get confused and mildly angry and leave. dunno if it was related, i\'ll have to do more research.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2003, 06:14 PM
I\'m not positive, but I feel pretty sure that \"get up and leave\" thing is not the good sign.

Elana
01-18-2003, 06:16 PM
or the women hair flipping and acting flirtatious, with their backs to you. Not a hit in my book

bundyburger
01-18-2003, 08:33 PM
Also, occasionaly if a women is giving you obvious signs that you should approach her and then you don\'t act on it she will get peeved and leave too.

Sounds like Talis is over-doing the observations and making them uncomfortable. I do that when I\'m drunk sometimes. lol

You women can tell when you are being checked out and realise it more often than us guys realise? Yes??
That peripheral vision thing women have can be pretty good too I\'ve heard.

And what\'s that frikkin sixth sense I swear you have sometimes?? I can look at someone walking on the other side of the street and it\'s like they \"felt\" me staring at the back of their head. They\'ve turned right around and directly looked at me amongst a large crowd. (In other words I get sprung! LOL) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-19-2003, 03:55 PM
Happens often, usually through mirrors but women have vision at the 200 Degree range vs men at 170 degrees.