PDA

View Full Version : going clubbing tonight.. what to use?

Tim
01-18-2003, 04:10 PM
Right now, I have a batch of KR#1(in an atomizer), PI/m, SOE roll on, and the pro edge sample(which, it seems, I can only get to spray.. so no dabbing, since it seems I can\'t get the sprayer tube off).

I\'d like to try out something similar to WKM#1, but am wary of ODing on -none. Have any tips/suggestions?

I\'m 17 and my \"target group\" will be roughly the same age, give or take a few years, since this place is a young adult club.

Thanks for any tips you have.

krtel
01-18-2003, 04:20 PM
How has KR#1 been working for you? Alright, well, it is rather difficult to create WKM#1 without having NPA, however, I think you could try putting on a couple of dabs of KR#1 and like maybe 1 or 2 sprays of the pro-edge and I guess that could \"mock\" WKM#1.

- Krish

Tim
01-18-2003, 04:27 PM
I haven\'t seen many results using KR#1 (at 2-3 dabs) at school. Although, one day some girl was staring at me (she looked kind of angry, but then again, that\'s her normal facial expression.. hehe) as I walked to my first period class. And consistently over the last week this other girl has been very chatty with me, and whenever we chat there are smiles. (She\'s got a boyfriend, but, he\'s at college..). If there are other results, I haven\'t been observant enough to notice them. And, it\'s too early to tell if there are any professional/academic hits.

Tim
01-18-2003, 04:28 PM
Oh, and my NPA should be arriving next week to do some testing of WKM#1 at school.

krtel
01-18-2003, 04:30 PM
2 dabs seems way too little. I\'d suggest 4, or better yet, get yourself some NPA and make WKM#1. However, tonight, try using 3-4 dabs of KR#1 and like 1 spray of Pro-Edge. That might boost up the sexual responses. Let us know what happens.

- Krish

Tim
01-19-2003, 12:33 AM
Hm.. No responses, once again. Then again, I didn\'t take much initiative. Might I be one of the fabled people that pheros don\'t (apparently) work for? I guess we\'ll see with time.

DrSmellThis
01-19-2003, 01:25 AM
I\'d start with no -none, and then add just a bit at a time, to test your body chemistry. When you go out, think of yourself as an interested observer that is having fun experimenting -- not somebody who needs to get laid. Then you\'ll get a sense for it. If you are going out for a late night, don\'t apply much -nol early in the day, as some of it converts to -none with time.

krtel
01-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Well, when you say you didn\'t take any of the initiative, what do you mean? I hope you didn\'t sit down waiting for a girl to come to you. It\'s a rare occurence. You actually have to take some initiative, have a good time, smile, and start some convos if you have to. But you just can\'t wait in the corner with a low mood and expect results. You\'re pheromones are projecting you as an alphamale - do something to re-inforce it. That and also follow the Doc\'s advice, as he is more experienced than I am.

- Krish

Tim
01-19-2003, 10:20 AM
Hehe, I wasn\'t sitting in the corner in a low mood. :P I was dancing for most of the night. I meant I didn\'t take any initiative in dancing with any girls(which was ultimately an error of mine, the ugliest guy, who couldn\'t dance, in our group, danced with the most girls). And I\'m sociable in normal life, it\'s just that clubbing is a pretty new experience.

Watcher
01-19-2003, 04:08 PM
DD Lite perhaps.
For anyone else wanting clubbing stuff - it has worked for me in nightclubs.