PDA

View Full Version : How come Sex-Strap worked so well for whatshisname

bsxs
01-18-2003, 11:46 AM
Yet, everybody else I read about here says it sucks? Did they change the ingredients?

Bruce
01-18-2003, 01:14 PM
Hi,
I just deleted a couple of threads about this item, which I don\'t like to do, because it looks like I am editing out products I don\'t carry. But there is already one healthy thread going on about this product.
There is nothing new to report on the thing that wasn\'t covered in old threads on the topic that can be found by using the search function.

My understanding is that the product, website, supposed individual pheromone tailoring and the works were all one big scam. Then Stone Labs bought out the business and since then the product has actually contained a healthy amount of pheromones. Now the question is just whether or not there is any advantage to applying the pheromones to this \"strap\" rather than keeping them in a bottle and applying them to skin or clothing. I can\'t think of any reason why there would be.
Bruce

bsxs
01-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Ok, I\'m sick of the suspense, I\'m gonna get one.

oscar
01-18-2003, 05:17 PM
bsxs,

Having a phero product \"work\" for you is quite different than having one merely \"produce results\". From reading TBiRD\'s thread I get the impression that the sex strap is a \"strap-on phero OD\"!

Unless I misread what he wrote, I think he said that his brother even got hits the next day just from being in the vicinity of the phero fallout.
It\'s easy to get results, to see responses when you pour on the mones, but the art of this thing of ours is using just the right amounts and combinations of products toward the end goal of altering the relative humidity in the vicinity of our dicks.

OD\'s will get you looks, and stares, and 180\'s, and DIHL\'s, but when you\'re sporting a serious A-None OD it\'s really hard to convert these to solid sexual responses.

The strap contains 2mL of a .06% solution of A-None. That\'s the equivalent of more than 1/5 of a bottle of PI/m. Is the phero dispersal adjustable? (I don\'t know.) Wouldn\'t you be better off applying a dose that you KNOW is right?

So do an experiment. Cut a piece of sponge and put just 1mL of PI on it and toss it in your pocket. I bet you\'ll get plenty of reactions. But will it \"work well\" for you? I kinda doubt it.

It\'s all about dosage, and control of that dosage. OD\'s are easy to achieve. You don\'t need a strap to OD. You can get the same effects with 5 bucks worth of PI.

The strap sounds like a good way to convince sceptics of the efficacy of pheromones, but as a dispersal device in the real world of sexual attraction, I think it lacks the sophistication that I and most other serious mone users would require.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2003, 05:22 PM
\"altering the relative humidity ...\" ahahahahahahaha!

Wolfe
01-18-2003, 05:56 PM
don\'t ya know oscar, what they expect is to have thier clothes ripped off /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-18-2003, 06:02 PM
It amazes me what some people consider hits.

DrSmellThis
01-18-2003, 10:59 PM
\"toward the end goal of altering the relative humidity in the vicinity of our dicks.\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif