PDA

View Full Version : Big ole hit with PI/w

Elana
01-18-2003, 10:29 AM
I must confess...I rarely remember to wear my mones, but I did yesterday when I ran into Blockbuster to get a video. I was walking in and a guy was walking out. He was staring a hole right through me. A few seconds later I noticed he came back into the store. He walked by me and asked me my name. I told him, smiled and walked away. He kept following me. He had already made his transaction, so he was just standing around watching me. When I made my transaction, he ran ahead of me, opened the door and said \"Elana (and he pronounced it correctly) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif, when can I see you again?\" I kindly rejected him, but he was persistent. He asked me where I worked so he could come by to see me. I jumped into the car and drove away.

I know that we are documenting hits for the testimonial page, so I thought I would share.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2003, 10:59 AM
Yeah! that\'s a big ole hit! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
01-19-2003, 02:16 AM
Actually that was me.I know how to pronounce your name right./ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Elana
01-19-2003, 04:22 AM
Obviously I knew it was you. Didn\'t you notice how fast I jumped in my car and drove off into the night? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
01-19-2003, 08:30 AM
You didn\'t understand my British accent.
I told you \"Your slip was showing\"
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
01-19-2003, 08:49 AM
Oh....is that what you were trying to tell me when you grabbed my boobs?

seadove
01-19-2003, 09:18 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif(gulp)/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif
I was trying to er.... straighten your Star of David necklace...

Now you\'re gonna tell the whole world that I planted a kiss on your voluptuous mouth hah?
Well you stole my Cadbury\'s chocolate bar and I was trying to retrieve it from you !!
Hee hee.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-20-2003, 12:42 PM
I wanted to see if it really was a big bar of chocolate down your pants or if you were just happy to see me. It turns out it was both. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I didn\'t realize it was the chocolate that I put in my mouth....my bad.

Gerund
01-20-2003, 03:34 PM
?Melts in your mouth, not in your hand? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
01-20-2003, 10:11 PM
I\'m glad you didn\'t say I touched your butt.You see you were falling and......

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 10:15 PM
Oh, a likely story, I\'m sure ...

seadove
01-20-2003, 10:40 PM
It\'s true, It\'s true.

I swear, I swear.

I\'m good, I\'m good.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Elana
01-21-2003, 01:36 PM
Ivan, next time wash your hands before you grab my butt. You left two big handprints on my Earl Jeans. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-21-2003, 01:42 PM
I thought you were quicker than that with getting those jeans off, Elana. ...

Elana
01-21-2003, 02:12 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Goddess
01-21-2003, 05:17 PM
Ok - I\'ll bite....

just how good are you????

Goddess wants to know!

Elana
01-21-2003, 05:34 PM
You just have to ask me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
He really is the best.

seadove
01-21-2003, 10:19 PM
<<< You just have to ask me.
He really is the best. >>>

Thank you Elana.
But I\'m really just the best exclusively for you my baby.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif