PDA

View Full Version : Using PI for 3 days now... NO FX on women.... HELP

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2003, 09:04 AM
I\'ve been using PI for 3 days and so far... Nothing. Can anybody help me? I\'m Asian... Is it the cause? I really don\'t have much of body odor (maybe needed to diffuse the \'rone...???) I also put on the usual deodorant and babypowder after showering, and the standard one drop of unscented PI rubbed on both ears. Any suggestions please? Thanks!

Wolfe
01-18-2003, 09:06 AM
how long you been using -mones ??..just started last 3 days?..if so you probaly been getting \'hit\'s and just not realizing it, most \'hits\' are subtle. if your expecting them to rip your clothes off you in for a hugh let down.

krtel
01-18-2003, 10:09 AM
Use a cover scent dude, PI is known to stink!

- Krish

druid
01-18-2003, 02:34 PM
make sure you wear a deordanent and not a anti-persiperant.

DrSmellThis
01-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Asian women seem to prefer less none. But you could try one more drop for fun... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I think the best is to combine PI with NPA and SOE or chem set -nol and -rone.

krtel
01-18-2003, 04:23 PM
Yeah, well, I don\'t think to even cover the mones with a deoderant is a good idea. I use AXE, but I never cover my mones with it.

- Krish

SwingerMD
01-18-2003, 08:51 PM
AG,

I\'ve used PI/m scented. It was the first product that I have used. Hang in there with the two drops. I almost became very disgusted with it after a few days of use and no hits. Then I started noticing things. I was getting a zone of clearing about up to 1 hour after putting this stuff on. Then about 1 hour later an asian gal in her early thirties came on the bus, sat next to me, and . . . the rest is history /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif .

My suggestion is that if you do feel like risking it go with DrSmellThis and up your dosage one more drop. A little bit of cover fragrence may be in order too. Oh and go hunting for hits inside or in an enclosed public space like a bus. I can\'t seem to get any hits outdoors unless I really OD.