PDA

View Full Version : Attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2003, 01:43 AM
Is Attraction any good? I hadn\'t heard of this one before. I don\'t see any testimonials for it either.

TR

MaxiMog
01-18-2003, 02:39 AM
Simply use the \"Search\" and tell me if you still can\'t find anything about Attraction.

krtel
01-18-2003, 10:14 AM
I don\'t think a lot of people on this forum use it, however, it is mentioned that it is good for attracting Asian women. *shrugs*

- Krish

Watcher
01-18-2003, 12:49 PM
Its one of the better products that hasnt recieved much attention, very powerful to.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2003, 06:02 PM
I\'ve been around pheros for over a year, and have seen what they can do. But you have to wear the right product for the kind of person that you are and what kind of impression you want to make, and what kind of women you want.

I started with just JB#1 and got alot of hits, but from the wrong type of people. I\'m 23, 6\' 3, and about 190, and i\'m built a little bit. But with my size, and appearances, using \'none products all i was getting women 30+ hitting on me. Don\'t get me wrong i liked the extra attention, but not what i wanted. But with the women closer to my age, i could scare most of them off because of my size, and the \'none didn\'t help.

So i bought some Attraction for an trial, and noticed a big difference. I was having women 25 and under coming to me and would stay around me talking and joking with me until i had to leave or they had to go. And the good thing, they would talk about anything with me, like i was one of the girls. Which is nice becuase you can see how they really are and find out what they like and dislike.

And that is how i got my girlfriend. And it would be impossible without Attraction. She works at a strip club where i got stuck going to because of my friends girlfriend worked up there, so i would go with him to drink. But when i started going there, i was wearing just \'none, and all the girls just treated me like every other guy in there, pethedic guys looking for a cheap thrill.

For the first 2 monthsthereI was there at least 1-3 times a week. I switched to Attraction instead of JB#1, then everything changed with the girls. They all came to me to talk and party a little bit when they got a break from working. Now i\'m dating the best looking one there, and when i stop by for a beer, i always have a girl sitting with me, when my girl is working. And alot of the girls that work up there are now some of my friends.

So it would be a small price to pay for the possibilitys that might come from a new scent that you are wearing, and you would be supprised on how many women say that you smell good.

Peace,
Sugar Daddy

Watcher
01-19-2003, 03:52 PM
Its amazing how often people change and immediatley find something that works for them, this year i think a few new products will come out that will add more arsenals to our already large arsenal of choice.