PDA

View Full Version : A few hits, need to learn to pull the trigger!

bivonic
01-17-2003, 05:17 AM
I first put on Realm for Men & then 2-3 drops of PI/m behind ears & on neck + 2 Drops of A1 on shoulders (one drop each) plus I finished off my bottle of SoE through multiple applications (wanted to have the roller bottle available for a mix this weekend). My girl Sally was in a peculiar mood, didn\'t really show her much attention, at the end of the night we chatted a bit & then asked what she thought of the cologne I was wearing, she took a good whiff & said it was nice but I need to wear more of it, then she took another whiff & just reaffirmed it was nice. Which kind of surprised me with the amount of PI/m I had put on plus I put on a generous amount of Realm, I just kept the bottle a good 6 inches away while applying, guess I need to keep it closer to apply more for the bar scene.

The hit I enjoyed so much came earlier in the night. I was walking to the bathroom when I spotted these two girls sitting at a table, I didn\'t make eye contact & as I walked by checking out another girl I know the blonde almost tripped me, it was probably accidental, but I stooped down & apologized because at the time I thought I had stepped on her purse. I continue to the bathroom & then walk past them again to play pool. About 5 minutes later they come back to play pool with me & my friends. The blonde sits down & starts DIHL on me so when she stands I go over & chat, turns out she\'s Polish - been in the states for 5 years & was just out in town visiting & bar hopping. I asked her to take me & my buddy with her & she said sure, I\'m not sure if was a language barrier (doubt it she was studying bio-chemistry) but when I asked her if she had been to this other bar around the corner she said we can go there, then when I asked what bars they were going to check out she said where ever you want to go, all the while standing about 3 inches from me & locking eyes. I\'m such a freak & should have pounced on her given the chance, it turns out her friend was the sister of these guys we had just met in playing pool & they all went to dinner afterwards. She must not have been a day over 21 a little taller then me, nice rack, ah I gotta stop I\'ve giving myself a migraine just remembering what a dolt I was in not hooking up with her!