PDA

View Full Version : curious outing

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2003, 10:50 PM
I decided to test out a aqua di gio:npa:TE 4:1:1 mix. Idid about 1 to 2 sprays over the upper body every 4 hrs throughout the day to test work as well. I don\'t work with many women and all that i do work with i have already made a strong impression with and they are already hooked up, so it was more to test with starbucks barristas and the like.

incident 1.
I got a spread leg presentation from a girl with her parents at a restraunt durring dinner, although it seems there was no direct interest via eye contact (although there were many not so subtle turned on indicators).

nonincident 2.
I hit a few bars later in the evening, but it was a wednesday so not much action happening there.

incident 3.
We ended up at a local strip club. There were numerous women in action on the stages and the floor. I kept getting them lingering around me with blank looks on their faces (DIHL?), but none targeted me directly. When having a few close encounters with somer of the girls, they seemed much more aggressive than previous stripper experiences, including one who left scratches and bite marks. Is this common with strippers and -none? is it just my perception differing, or are these marks of a correct dosing?

All in all, this seems to be a fairly good mix, but i feel that gio doesn\'t last that long on my skin, so i have to reapply and after a long day, i may have been nearing od points.

bivonic
01-17-2003, 05:05 AM
Sounds like an OD in those quantities, the amount you reapplied & the scratches & bite marks, correct quantity yes, but I wouldn\'t reapply, also I\'d wait until you get out of work, no sense working up an OD for later.