PDA

View Full Version : SeX-StraP HiT RePoRT

TBiRD
01-16-2003, 07:26 PM
Aight , check this you blasphemers of the underestimated sex-strap :

Today , I finally had my testing day with the strap.
Its been 2 days since I\'ve opened it up , and thus activated it. Some might remember my post on how I self DIHL\'ted myself.

So this time the playground wasn\'t a lousy supermarket filled with a few grandmas. Instead , I decided to hit the city with my lil brother (15y) to get me a decent pair of shoes and to take him to the movies (He wanted to see that \"8 Mile\" flick so I invited him). I didnt tell him a word about me wearing the strap , because I wanted to test if he as an unknowing-bystander noticed anything out of normal happening with me.

Now to the crazy stuff :

To sum it up : I was getting Hits Baby Yeah !
Make no mistake , we are not talking about one lousy hit I was hoping for in the beginning. It was a massive endless wave of hits from almost each and every person we came across on our way through the main shopping street.
Girls/women/grandmas/men whoever... It was like their heads were magically turning in my direction as soon as I was like 10 steps next to them.
Sure, the quality of hits differed :
Men would just take a quick look (I never experienced so many men looking at me with so funny faces *bedazzled* )
Some women stared for like 2-3 Seconds in my eyes and some stared for 4-5 Seconds with mouth open or turning red. Lots of 180ys performed by women passing us by. We walked extra slowly because we had plenty of time till the movie began and because I noticed that walking fast resulted in less hits.

As I experienced more and more hits , I really couldn\'t hold myself any longer and started laughing because the whole situation was really really weird and bit creepy.
My brother got kinda suspicious because of this and even more suspicious cos a damn-good looking woman (maybe 25-28) planted a classic DIHL on his underage 15year-old face.
He was shocked and asked me : \"What the hell is going on , why is everybody looking at you?
Did you see that adult stare at me?\"
I answered (while laughing my ass off at his face expression after this goddess gave him the dihl) : \"Keep cool , I\'ll tell you when we arrive @ the cinemaxx\"
Btw, actually It was me getting 99% of the attention, and my brother just had this one and only hit from this woman. (I didnt notice more women looking @ him because maybe I was to busy looking and smiling @ all the fine women myself)

As we arrived @ the cinema we sat down next to the entrance. This way I could expose even more girls that came in and out to the mones. And I finally told my brother everything bout this strap.He hadn\'t even noticed it around my wrist.
I told him how and why it works and that he could help me test some more.

I myself suspected , that maybe all these women we passed by , were looking at me for so long not only because of the strap but maybe atleast partly because of \"looks\" (I\'m pretty tall, muscular and not worst looking guy there is) And because I was gazing back everytime a girl hit me.
I used to get hits from time to time before (without mones) but not endless waves of em and sure not with DIHL-addons.
Anyways I wanted 2 know for sure :

I told my brother to observe the reactions of any women that came in or out of the cinema while I wasn\'t looking @ them at all. I acted like I was busy with my new shoes, checking them out .

The result of his observation was , that any women that came in , no matter if with her boyfriend or on her own took a long look @ me/myface. There were guys sitting somewhat next to us , but my brother said , they were non-exsistant for the ladies that came in...he said they even turned their heads at exactly the same time , when they were in a specific proximity to us. I was like : \"They just take quick looks , right ?\"
Brother : \" No , they really stare for 3-4 seconds , some with jaws-dropped , some taking second and thirds looks ! \"

Second and third looks !!!!!!!
they were obviosly hoping that I redirect my attention from the shoes to them !

At this moment I felt , that I had all the proof I needed.
The Sex-Strap really works for me. There is no doubt at all.
So I took the damn thing off and put it back in the packed+sealed it , because my brother was worried bout him not being able to enjoy the movie because of women troubling us /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
Hehe! Sure he is too young too fully understand how precious these lil mones are /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

However after the movie he changed his mind , and told me to get him a strap too so he could make his female teachers at school like him more , and thus improve his marks.
(Yeah lol , he really is my brother!!! )

Well this is my story. Just think about it , it was a cloudy , friggin cold day , everybody freezing their asses off probably in bad moods , and still I got so incredibly many hits.

I don\'t even dare to think what kind of havoc, chaos and destrusction will brake loose , when I hit the club on friday.

Groovy Baby , Yeaaaaaaaaaaah ! *Oh behaaaaaaaaaavvvvveee*

I think I\'ll have lots of fun \"playing\" with the strap , till even better stuff arrives from Bruce (PI/m + tons of SOEgel)

franki
01-16-2003, 07:41 PM
Nice to see you are happy with the strap, but
did the hits diminish after you put off the strap?

\"it was a cloudy , friggin cold day , everybody freezing their asses off probably in bad moods , and still I got so incredibly many hits. \"

Huh, you live in the same city right. I thought today was almost spring-like with lots of sunshine and temperatures up in the low 50s. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

TBiRD
01-17-2003, 08:17 AM
to franki , sure we live in the same city but it was cold (
check www.wetter.de (\"http://www.wetter.de\") to see for yourself ! (Höchstwerte 3 bis 7 Grad) wich in my opinion is friggin cold.
Friggin warm would be : 20° - 30° ´.

Btw. Today my brother came back from school to play ps2 with me , he said he wore the same jacket and trousers , that he wore when we were in the city. And guess what , he got 2 hits. (Don\'t ask me why this worked , maybe because he was always next to me and tried the strap a few times the day before) One hit was : A women looked at him with a spaced out look on her face while he was in his schoolbus.
The second one : An indian girl , that he fancied for a long time , came over to him during brake , hugged and kissed him twice. \"She said something like : Oh its so good to see you.....\"
He said he was shocked because this never happened before with that girl , they were like freinds before.

Dunno what to think about that one , weird is all I can say /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CptKipling
01-17-2003, 09:25 AM
Hmm...good story.