PDA

View Full Version : WKM#1... with added PI/w?

bsxs
01-16-2003, 12:12 PM
Would that work? The mix is 3 NPA 1 Pl/m and 6 SOE. Would Pl/w have any place in this mix? I\'m looking for the \'girls fighting over me\' effect.

Watcher
01-16-2003, 12:31 PM
Yes u should add a small amounts of couplins also. This makes them more competitive thinking u are good with other women and they like fighting over alpha males.

bsxs
01-16-2003, 12:32 PM
Like how much do you think?

6 SoE, 3 NPA, 1 PI/m, 1 PI/w??

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2003, 12:42 PM
Oh Hell, man! Yesterday it was the \'Perfect Phero Mix!\' Slow down before you hurt yourself....

bsxs
01-16-2003, 12:42 PM
Lol. What can I say, I\'m a fast moving person.

Watcher
01-16-2003, 12:56 PM
Hehe fast moving and fast acting and smart thinking good combination me thinks.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2003, 12:59 PM
FWIW, I\'d say you might want to slow down and close on some of the openings created by your current mix before you go mucking around with the formula, but hey, it\'s your money, right?

Whether or not it\'ll improve the mix depends on what you\'re trying to accomplish. Adding PI/w will bump the nol impact a bit, and add some cops. It will also increase the phero concentration. As it stands, the mix gives you roughly a 6:5 ratio of nol to none-like substances at a concentration of about .49 mg/ml. Adding that drop of PI/w will make that ratio closer to 2:1 with a concentration of about .55 mg/ml. If you want more of the nol effect, go for it. If not, you should stick with what you have.

I\'d say that unless the rest of your package is already pretty tight you\'ll need more than just pheros to get girls to fight over you, though /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"A young bull and an old bull stood atop a hill, looking down into a valley where a herd of cows was grazing. The young bull turned to the old bull and said: \"What do you say we run run down there and f*** ourselves a cow?\" The older bull smiled knowingly to the younger and said: \"Why dont we WALK down and f*** them all?\" \"

mokes
01-16-2003, 02:07 PM
I was thinking about adding PI/w to that mix, but in my opinion, you\'d have to increase the ratio adding more aNone, while adding in a small bit more of aRone

so
7 SoE, 3 NPA, 2 PI/m, 1 PI/w
Maybe?

bsxs
01-16-2003, 02:30 PM
do you think 1 PI/w would be enough to get girls jealous?

CptKipling
01-17-2003, 10:21 AM
This one sounds better, otherwise your ratio of none:nol is all shot.

mokes
01-17-2003, 11:30 PM
I\'m just thinking it\'s not a good idea to have *too* many cops since if anyone was to get serious with a girl while wearing this--well, let\'s just say paranoia isn\'t a good thing.
Also, by changing the ratios in WMK#1 a little is probbably the best idea.

And with a min. amount of cops I assume you\'ll just have a \'slick\' aura with women--and that you\'re basically a Casanova.

Which leads me to another idea--Pi/w + WMK#1 mix should be called Casanova#1 or something ;x

krtel
01-18-2003, 10:16 AM
Um, no, when you change WKM#1, you get something else other than what is being tested. I wouldn\'t suggest changing the ratios at least until you find out if it works for you to begin with.

- Krish

krtel
01-18-2003, 10:21 AM
No I doubt it\'s enough to get the girls jealous. PI/w has a TINY amount of copulins. If you\'re that eager to make some chick jealous, get you some PCC.

- Krish

bsxs
01-18-2003, 11:29 AM
does NPA/w have a lot of cops?

Wolfe
01-18-2003, 11:32 AM
the cookbook and the product table both say they \'think\' it has cops and it probaly does, but not sure any knows for sure how much /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
01-18-2003, 05:21 PM
If you are looking for cops, forget the PCC (and the PI/w) and buy some Pheromax for women (PM/w)

Franki