PDA

View Full Version : Trying Again - Repost of DrST post

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2003, 10:52 AM
.... We have what women want. They need us. They have no dick without us, much less interesting conversations, much less security, no prospect of family life, more lonliness, less laughter, no hot orgasms, without us. Other women can never take the place of men. We rule. We achieve. We are their grounding; their sanity, their safety. For many women, we are vitrually their survival. We are their respect from their families and friends. Sometimes we are even their money, and their power.

We should remember that at all times. Sure, they can get lots of men to sleep with them, but
1. Most of them aren\'t at all what they want.
2. She can only choose one or two at a time, and you can choose to be that person if you know what to do.

No we have the power. We have the balls, and the social power/permission to choose who we want to get it with. They too often have to settle for a random mix of guys who want to [censored] anything that moves and are desparate. Others are afraid of them, too shy, in a relationship, busy with their careers, or don\'t need them.

Carry and present yourself like you know you are a man, like you are the one person in the joint that knows all this, and you will get laid, gentlemen.

DrSmellThis

Watcher
01-16-2003, 12:29 PM
I think of it as women cant reproduce in a ancient genetic sense without men, you dont have the sperm so to speak. Its a co-dependant relationship in a biological sense, in the past men provided the protection, women the reproductive assets, men the power and position, women the family holding together and child raising.
Men the logic, women the emotion, benefical in a family situation for raising children.

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 12:36 PM
ah, excuse please BUT you gonna carry the baby?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2003, 01:07 PM
\"We have what women want. They need us. .... We are their grounding; their sanity, their safety.\"

\"She can only choose one or two at a time [to have sex with], and you can choose to be that person if you know what to do.\"
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BE THAT PERSON.

This perspective is where your power comes from. It\'s the exact opposite of the perspective many are starting from, which is, \"women have all the power and I am at their mercy.\"

Watcher
01-16-2003, 11:54 PM
Oh yes if its mine i will carry the baby. Thats why i use protection so i dont end up with a baby unless i want a baby and once a male conceptive pill comes out then i will only not take if i want a pregnancy (once that happens men will have the power and women wont be able to get men to get them pregnant without the man making a decision as well.)