PDA

View Full Version : YES! for men: Experiences?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 06:02 PM
Yah, I was just wondering if anybody\'s actually used the stuff and had results?

The reason I ask is that it\'s the only product I can find locally here in Australia. I ordered some TE from Bruce today, but with the dodgy $US-$A conversion rate plus postage costs plus (potential) postage delays, I\'d rather buy locally if possible.

I read in one of Bruce\'s newsletters that YES! has a very low concentration of pheros, but has a large fanbase...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 06:33 PM
hey murb. I suspect that YES!\'s large fanbase has more to do with the fact that (as you said) you can buy it locally just about anywhere, in addition to almost any scent-related website.

I don\'t have any stories of my own, but I do hear that it doesn\'t have a particularily large phero count.

Maybe you could try some out, compare it to the edge, and let us know.

I\'d be interested.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 09:21 PM
I\'d say order from Bruce and use a credit card. I\'m sure Bruce\'s people can figure out the postage.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 10:00 PM
Hey murb you can get attraction and andro locally, but you need to look in ralph magazine for the manufacturers advertisement it goes under the name of a727 and bodywise but it is money order. And the fact stands that bruce has other products which are even better such as Alter ego and the edge and others plus you get the information and advice that goes with the forum and the time t opost is quick and you can go a money order as well. Yes is available in the adult shops down here, but the concentrated is about 1 hundredth that of the other products here which means you need one bottle to probably get the same response as one spray of something like alter ego etc

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2001, 09:02 AM
I have been using Yes for men since 96 and that was before I went to college and I have countless great experiences with it. I worked at a computer lab and I could have any woman that walked in there and smelled the yes mixed with D&G. this stuff was so good that these women were fighting over me. The women could tell me which elevator I took to get to the lab. It was so easy that I could not believe the effect it had on these women. One time three of them asked me to go out with them for lunch and again to the movies but I did not want to take advantage of them.
I just ordered TE But I have not seen any good results. When I was at the lab with Yes mixed with D&G, this woman walks in and as I was serving her she kept sniffing me and taking in deep inhales so I will tell you that this stuff works like a charm.